Inicio > Mis eListas > alertas > Mensajes

Japan nuclear emer REDLUZ
Fwd: Luna y Tierra REDLUZ
Meditacion de Equi REDLUZ
MEDITAMOS 17.4.11 REDLUZ
MEDITACIONES POR L REDLUZ
SABADO 4.6.11- 15- REDLUZ
Solstice Meditatio REDLUZ
World Peace Prayer REDLUZ
=?UTF-8?Q?MEDITACI REDLUZ
Calendario Espirit REDLUZ
MEGAMEDITACION X E REDLUZ
IX ENCUENTRO MEXIC REDLUZ
Fwd: MEDITAMOS 9.6 REDCONCI
Meditacion de sols REDCONCI
Una oracion por la REDCONCI
 << 50 ant. | -- ---- >>

ALERTAS

Asunto:[alertas] Solstice Meditation: Seventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations
Fecha:Jueves, 9 de Junio, 2011  17:31:58 (-0500)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

To: Iberamerican Web of Light <luxweb@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 2011/6/9

From: Jean Hudon <globalvisionary@earthrainbownetwork.com>

Hi!
As we are now entering the second half of this cycle of twelve global meditations, leading up to December 21st 2012, which will see the largest global meditation ever organized as we will collectively celebrate the beginning of an unprecedented new era of Peace, Love and Harmony on Earth, you are hereby invited to join in the seventh step in this series of 12 globally synchronized meditations designed to mark the celebrations of the last 12 solstices and equinoxes before December 21, 2012, an era-changing pivotal moment that has been recognized and heralded by many as the central shifting point into a new Golden Age for humanity and all Life on Earth.

Each of those 12 ascending steps towards this climaxing shift-point is part of a gradual reawakening and remembering process to re-ignite in us all the deeply felt sentience of our Oneness with All That is, and thus enable us all to walk on a Golden Path of Light that will lead us directly into a conscious reunion with the Source of our existence.
The central template of this whole process is the ever deeper and keener understanding of the fact that our true nature is that of a soul living a physical experience and learning the lessons of a new lifetime. To facilitate this recognition of Who We Are and deep integration within the very matrix of our sense of self of this simple fact, it was announced on December 21, 2009 that twelve Keys would be shared over the course of the next 12 Solstice and Equinox Meditations to help stir the remembrance of Who We Are. The seventh key is offered hereafter.

To initiate and/or sustain this reformatting process of our self-awareness, it is suggested that you first reach a state of deep synchronism with the soul aspect in you, doing so with whichever method and for whichever period of time that suits you best. To reach the key triggering Moment of Remembrance at the same time as every other soul who will be participating to this globally synchronized meditation, please ensure that you have reached that stage at the exact same moment as all other participating souls worldwide.
It is recommended that during your preparatory meditation, prior to reaching the peak moment, you slowly go through the six Remembrance Keys given so far, thus reiterating...

I Am Light... I am Love... I Am Peace... I Am Harmony... I Am Compassion... I Am Forgiveness... imbuing your whole being with the entire spectrum of thought-forms and feelings each of those sacred Keys evokes in you.

Then, starting at the exact moment when the Earth is at the peak of this solstice cycle, on Tuesday, June 21 at 17:16 Universal Time (UT), (which corresponds to 13:16 in New York, 10:16 in Los Angeles, and to 19:16 in central Europe) express forth from the heart of your soul the following seventh Remembrance Key...

I Am Kindness

...and repeat it, mentally and/or aloud, as many times as necessary to feel you have impregnated your whole being with the full understanding and recognition of this unfathomable Reality.

To deepen your understanding of some aspects of what Kindness truly is, the following affirmation is provided to further trigger the emergence within you of what no words can possibly describe...

Wherever I am, there is always an opportunity that will present itself to show this innate quality that all souls are endowed with and which allows them to express their Love through tangible means, so as to better serve others and manifest Who they really are. No matter how hurt I may feel following misguided words and actions from other souls in human form, I always show back the same unconditional kindness I was born with, and in so doing I am really expressing all the other qualities I was born with as a fragment of All That Is. The kindness that transpires through me in everything I choose to think, say or do from my heart and soul is the very same infinite Kindness that governs and shapes all activities within this created Universal Reality. It is at the very heart of Creator Source to manifest the infinite Power of Love through all possible forms of expression of Kindness.

Note: If you find difficult to fully grasp what you have just read, the following reminder may be helpful to you:

As you certainly know if you have attempted entering a state of deep meditation after reading theme-setting material such as this one above, the best way to actually reach a deeply vibrant sense of Oneness at soul level is certainly not to try to remember while you meditate any of the details you've read about the suggested meditation theme. Having a general idea of it in the back of one's mind is all that is necessary. If you wish however to use the exact wording for the affirmation suggested above, you may want to have it written or printed on a piece of paper and read from it when you are ready to do so during your meditation.

* * * * * * *

Finally, when you feel ready to go back to your normal everyday existence, you may conclude this meditation through reading the following affirmation, aloud or within the sacred sanctuary of your soul...
I am a soul
A divine spark of the Infinite
That gave birth to this universe.

I remember Who I am
and serve the Greater Purpose of Life
as One with All That is.

I came here with many other souls
to assist in the expansion of Light
on this living planet Earth.

I accept to let Love
Be the guiding beacon of my life
and to shine Its radiance in every moment.

I am a soul
and the sole purpose of my existence
is to be All That I Am.

So be it.

... and use this as often as necessary to help you remember and reassert Who You Are.
* * * * * * *

This Equinox Meditation: Seventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations is archived at http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/June212011Meditation.htm

Please note that several translations will be soon be available through http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/home.htm

To review the previous steps in this Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations, click HERE

To find out when is your local time corresponding to the exact time of this 2011 summer solstice (in the northern hemisphere) / winter solstice (in the southern hemisphere) at 17 hr 16 min Universal Time, on June 21, 2011, please go at

If you cannot take part to this globally synchronized meditation at this exact time, please pick any other moment of that day that suits you best, and do the same procedure suggested above while mentally projecting yourself at the exact moment when it is occurring in the Time Continuum, knowing that time is merely an illusion from our physical standpoint, and that the power of our focused intent can easily overcome this illusion.
If you can do this meditation and remembrance activation in the company of other souls - especially at a sacred place that evokes deep feelings of peace like the seashore or any other natural sanctuary - its effects will be magnified in direct proportion to the intensity of the vortex of Love and Light generated by these assembled souls. Whether you do this alone or with others, always be aware that many other souls from other dimensions of existence are partaking in our experiences every time we dedicate ourselves to such sacred moments of communion with All That Is.
To discover the significance of the solstices in all cultures around the world, review this Wikipedia entry on the summer/winter solstice. You may also review June Solstice's Influence Across Cultures and Ages

* * * * * * *

The Sacredness of the Community of Love We Are

Whenever we gather in Spirit to share with other souls the joy and blissful experience of the Love we are, we create a bridge of spiritual Light that connects us directly into each other's heart, thus creating a permanent bond uniting us and rekindling the memory of our Origins, when we were all forming one single collectivity known as 'Creator Source'. The grace and power that enfold us when we allow ourselves to break free for a few moments from the illusion of our physical separateness is but a pale reflection of the truly dazzling sun of Light and Love that radiates from our communing souls in the invisible realms, encircles this entire planet and shines throughout infinity. Shutting down the all-consuming perceptions from our physical senses to open up more fully to the inner world of vibrant radiance that emanates from the core of our soul being, we can then truly activate the entire spectrum of faculties and sentient, intuitive knowledge that are innately endowed in us all as the holographic fragments of the Omniversal Being we truly are.

It has been said by a wise seer, who lived in the Middle East many centuries ago, that whenever two or three  come together in his name, he is there among them. This is another way to express the same truth that when many souls deliberately join their hearts to both invoke the sacred Presence that lives in all things and commune in thoughts and through loving vibration with all other souls partaking in the same experience, this Christed Presence is then spontaneously manifested through the loving mutual adoration and willful melding of souls that thus ensue. This universal vibrational template, variously called Christic Consciousness, Buddhic Consciousness or Krishnic Consciousness here on Earth, and by an infinity of other names in an infinity of other languages and thought-forms throughout this universe, is the exact same vibration of Love that permeates all beings and maintains its physical manifestation in existence. Love, this mysterious Force triggering this most marvelous bliss that pervades their entire being when two or more souls commune together is indeed what holds this universe together, what binds all souls at their most primal level, and what constitutes the essential wavelength that prevails in the higher spheres and vibrational realms of Creation that we are destined to reach through the ascensional transformation now fast approaching its climaxing transition point into a higher, more refined dimension of existence.

So whenever you meditate, whether alone or with others, remind yourself that there exists a holy transdimensional brotherhood, a universal soulhood of Love, eternally rejoicing and chorusing in unison the permanent awareness of their immortal, divine nature as One with All That Is. Be aware that you have always been and will forever remain One with this universal, sacred Community of Love and that it is in your very nature to express and Be this Love in all you do and all you are. Have faith in Who You Are and let your Self shine through, never thinking, saying or doing anything that could hurt another expression of your Self, but always gently expressing the utter kindness that naturally flows from this loving Presence that You Are in this realm of existence. In so doing and being, you will mightily contribute to awaken in others the same sense of their true divine nature. And no matter how oblivious they might be as to just Who they are, slowly but surely, the loving radiance of your kindness and Love will warm their soul up and touch them like the awakening grace of a rising sun after a long dark night of silent stupor in the self-chosen journey of self-oblivion that was needed to better appreciate "where" we come from and Who we are, once we have conquered the blight of our own fear of knowing and embracing the Light of Love at the heart of our Omniversal Beingness.

May Light, Love, Peace, Harmony, Compassion, Forgiveness and Kindness prevail in every heart.

* * * * * * *

If this e-mail has been forwarded to you and you wish to receive the next steps in this cycle of 12 globally synchronized meditations as well as the monthly Meditation Focuses, simply send an email to globalvisionary@earthrainbownetwork.com with "I want to receive the Meditation Focuses" in the subject field of your email.

For more information, please review the material posted by the Global Meditation Focus Group at http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/home.htm
YOUR ASSISTANCE IN NETWORKING THIS ON TO OTHERS OVER THE NEXT TWO WEEKS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. PLEASE LET ALSO OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THE VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS TO BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY (French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Dutch and Spanish versions) FOR THIS INVITATION TO THE JUNE 21 GLOBAL SOLSTICE MEDITATION.

NOTE: If you wish to include in the copy you will network to your contacts the 2 pictures that are included in the archived version, you will find them at http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/June212011Meditation.htm

You will receive the Meditation Focus #224: Joining the Universal Community of Love next Saturday with the celestial glyph suggested for this coming Sunday meditation, but please know that the 3 paragraphs above entitled "The Sacredness of the Community of Love We Are" will, in essence and with some minor changes, be the Summary statement for this next Meditation Focus.

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente de articulacion
de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor.

Casa de la Red

Red Global de Consciencia
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz

Encuentros de Luz

Servicios de informacion:
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anahuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Canalizaciones
Archivo I
Archivo II

documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Meshiko-Latinoamerica

Red Mexicana de Luz

México en Conciencia
Aztlan Web

Red Cuauhnahuak

ENLACES
Activismo Sagrado
Chamanes
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Politica
Tierra Sabia
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonia Antigua Mexicana
Activarte

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Recicladores en Red

Economia Alternativa

Mercados organicos
SemillasSinFronteras
Nuestra Madre Tierra
Dia de la Tierra

Síguenos también en redes sociales comerciales: YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Plaxo Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype redluz1 MSN ricardoredluz AIM redluz Y! messenger anahuak2001
Twitter Latest tweet: MIYO-EN-TV-Afronta_tu_oscuridad_para_sobrevivir-nuevo video en GUARDIANES DE LA TIERRA http://ning.it/iJvsdv
  Get this email app!

BeRuby te regala un euro!
- SOLO PARA ESPAÑA - En BeRuby puedes ganar dinero haciendo lo que ya haces en la red
beruby