Inicio > Mis eListas > debunker > Mensajes

carta de dios (pir Eva Bobr
La cultura Window Eva Bobr
RE: illu Eva Bobr
Condicionamientos illu min
SOLIDARIDAD CON BR RocíoyKi
Re: SOLIDARIDAD CO LUSARSOF
Mefistófeles Eliseo
RE: OVNIS Y NOVED barrag
RE: OVNIS Y NOVEDA barrag
RE: SOLIDARIDAD CO Cristina
Re: Conchi, la fut Juan Seg
¿Qué es un OMNI? LUSARSOF
RE: posible avista Carlos R
Observatorio de Om Héctor M
Re: Observatorio d José Mª
 << 15 ant. | 15 sig. >>

Debunker

Asunto:[debunker] Jose, let FreeDrive help you stay organized!
Fecha: 29 de Abril, 2001  09:07:38 (-0000)
Autor:FreeDrive <newsletter @.........freedrivecom>

FreeDrive News Letter

04/25/2001

Welcome, Jose You have 0 Files,
Total Drive Space = 20.00 MB Space Used = 0.00 MB

Login:
Password:
urbanQ.com
Click here-Brand Name Apparel: Always on Sale.... Often for FREE
The FreeDrive editor's pick of the hottest new products...plus,
news, tips and information to keep you current.

In this Issue:

urbanQ.com
Click here-Brand Name Apparel: Always on Sale.... Often for FREE
FreeDrive Tip of the Week: Free Yourself from Clutter!
www. Jose .com Click here.
FreeDrive News of the Week:
New, Low pricing on CD Burning!
Get paid to talk with Dialfreecalls.com! Sign up is FREE.
Click here to find out more!

  urbanQ.com
Click here - Brand Name Apparel: Always on Sale.... Often for FREE

We'd like to offer you the opportunity to be one of the first to get a sneak preview at our spring/summer collection. Names like Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Reebok, Liz Claiborne, DKNY, Levi's and many more FREE OR NEARLY FREE AFTER REBATE. Quantities are limited so act NOW! Plus take advantage of our current FREE shipping promotion.

FreeDrive Tip of the Week
Free Yourself from Clutter!

Do you have too much paperwork filling up your file cabinet, at home or at work? Let FreeDrive help! Scan your warranties, receipts that you use for tax deductions, and mortgage information. Then save them to your FreeDrive. You'll eliminate the clutter, be more organized, yet still be able to locate and print your important documents quickly and easily when you need them.

Do you have an innovative way that you're using FreeDrive? If so, let us know at editor@freedrive.com.

  GoDaddy
www. Jose .com
Click here to get YOUR VERY OWN domain name for only $8.95
www. Jose .com

Wouldn't it be great to have your own personalized domain name? GoDaddy.com can do this for you and at the incredible price of $8.95/yr and lower. If your name is already taken you can use our DynaGen advanced search feature to find a name you like. Names are going fast, so YOU BETTER ACT NOW! Register your name today before the other Jose beats you to it.

FreeDrive News of the Week
New, Low pricing on CD Burning!

We've just lowered the price on our FD Burn feature! For just $9.99, custom-design your disc with up to 500 MB of photos, graphics, videos, databases or text files from your private and shared files. Burn files from your personal account as well as your shared accounts, and send them anywhere in the world! FD Burn gives you the freedom to share your FreeDrive files with those who can't get online or take your files to places where you can't take your computer. After you log in, look for the "Burn CD" icon in your FreeDrive toolbar.

Dialfreecalls.com
Get paid to talk with Dialfreecalls.com! Sign up is FREE. Get 2 1/2 hours of FREE long distance each month, Guaranteed clear reception through MCI/Worldcom and No credit card required-sign up today!

    Bravenet
Free guestbooks, message boards, hit counters, chat rooms, polls, greeting cards, daily cartoons, and tons more!

Thoughts on this newsletter? contact editor@...
Having technical difficulties? contact support@...
To advertise in this newsletter, contact <="#t color="#660000">advertise@...

FreeDrive. The Freedom to Be Anywhere.
©FreeDrive 2001
ABOUT THIS EMAIL: To unsubscribe from future sponsored communication, you must delete your account. To delete your account, login to FreeDrive, go to the Options section, and select the Delete feature.