Inicio > Mis eListas > debunker > Mensajes

Consulta Matrimoni P.S.I. C
Caso Conil, Humano Angel Ca
Re: Consulta Matri Angel Ca
Re: Consulta Matri Mamiblu
RE: Consulta Matri Eliseo
Re: lago ness y "P LUSARSOF
STOP PRESS: ELVIS LUSARSOF
Re: Consulta Matri maria fo
RE: Nuevo asesinat Eliseo
Consulta Matrimoni Violeta
RE: Consulta Matri Eva Bobr
Barbate, desmentid Angel Ca
RE: Barbate, desme Bruno .
Sin palabras "Francis
Re: Nuevo asesinat Mamiblu
 << 15 ant. | 15 sig. >>

Debunker

Asunto:[debunker] STOP PRESS: ELVIS & BIG FOOT SPOTTED!
Fecha:Martes, 8 de Mayo, 2001  17:01:32
Autor:LUSARSOFT Corp. <lusar @.......com>

++ STOP PRESS: ELVIS & BIG FOOT SPOTTED! ++

Suspicious Find !

As everyone knows, hardly a day goes by without a sighting of Scotland's beloved Nessie.

However, avid web cam watchers hoping to catch a glimpse of Nessie (or loof lirpa to give her her Latin name) were stunned today to spot another equally elusive pair by the lochside - none other than Elvis Presley and Big Foot!!!

The King of Rock 'n' Roll, who allegedly passed away in 1977, and the legendary Sasquatch of North American mythology were both sighted by webcam users just yards from picturesque Urquhart Castle.

Presley, in his distinctive white stage gear, seemed to be performing his latest hit 'Jailhouse Loch' whilst the more nervous and more hirsute Big Foot peeked out from behind some nearby bushes but showed its support by sporting a very large pair of blue suede shoes.

Suspicious minded experts believe North America's two most famous disappearees could have been hired by us to stand in for Nessie while she takes her annual holiday 'doon the watter' to Dunoon.

However, one of our spokesperson strongly denied the allegations saying: "How would we know where to contact Elvis and Big Foot? And anyway, I've not seen my filofax since I lent it to ET."

Jalada sacada de http://lochness.scotland.net/raresighting.cfm