Asunto:[fcoc] Fwd: Portugal 2010
Fecha:Lunes, 13 de Julio, 2009  09:19:09 (+0200)
Autor:ANNABEL FERNANDEZ VALLEDOR <afernandezvalledor @..edu>

----- Missatge reenviat de Carlos Monteiro <monteiro.cmc@...> -----
Data: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:29:17 +0100
De: Carlos Monteiro <monteiro.cmc@...>
Respon a:Carlos Monteiro <monteiro.cmc@...>
Assumpte: Portugal 2010
A: Carlos Monteiro <monteiro.cmc@...>

Dear all,

My name is Carlos Monteiro and I'm writing to you on behalf of the Clube de
Orientação do Centro (COC) - Leiria. COC was responsible by the organisation
of several orienteering events, international, national and regional
competitions. I, as event director, and COC were also deeply involved in the
WMOC08 organisation, the biggest organisation held in Portugal, appreciated
by all athletes, public and sponsors.

The current competition season is already ending, athletes and coaches
dealing now with world championships; and the schedule of the preparation of
the new season is already in the mind of all. As a result I'm hereby sending
you an invitation to take advantage of our training camps offering also the
possibility of running the WRE competition: the Portugal "O" Meeting 2010.
You may find all information about the event in <http://www.pom2010.com/>
www.pom2010.com and about the training camps in
<http://www.coc.pt/eventos/training_camps/2010/>
http://www.coc.pt/eventos/training_camps/2010/.

Our training camps have more than 30 different courses and the region is
known for the soft weather conditions during the cold winter months,
offering great accommodation quality nearby all maps, and the proof of our
good work and technical maps skills is the opinion of several athletes and
National Teams of several countries that have been already here, such as
France, Norway, Denmark, Poland, Switzerland and Germany.

As final note I would like to point out the technical quality of the POM's
maps that will conduct to challenging courses in pleasant forests, along
with a great touristic zone, where you may spend some days orienteering and
obtain some well deserved rest.

I hope that you find this invitation challenging and welcome you soon in one
of our maps.
Greeting from Portugal,

Carlos Monteiro
Clube de Orientação do Centro - Leiria

www.coc.pt

----- Fi del missatge reenviat -----

Crea tu propia Red Social de Noticias
O participa en las muchas ya creadas. ¡Es lo último, es útil y divertido! ¿A qué esperas?
es.corank.com

Dear all,

My name is Carlos Monteiro and I'm writing to you on behalf of the Clube de Orientação do Centro (COC) - Leiria. COC was responsible by the organisation of sev eral orienteering events, international, national and r egional competitions. I, as event director, and COC were also deeply involved in the WMOC08 organisation, the bi ggest organisation held in Portug al, appreciated by all athletes, public and sponsors.

The current competition season is alread y ending, athletes and coaches dealing now with world c hampionships; and the schedule of the preparation of th e new season is already in the mind of all. As a result I 'm hereby sending you an invitation to take advantage o f our training camps offering also the possibility of r unning the WRE competition: the Portugal "O" Meeting 20 10. You may find all information about the event in www.pom2010.com and about the training camps in http://www.coc.pt/eventos/training_camps/2010/.

[...]

< /FONT>