Asunto:[fcoc_elistas] RV: World Champs Date
Fecha:Viernes, 8 de Mayo, 2020  14:55:50 (+0000)
Autor:Pep Mayolas Casas <josepmayolas @.......com>

Hola,

Per si és del vostre interès.
El Campionat del Món de Rogaining que s'havia de celebrar aquest 2020 als Estats Units es posposa fins l'any vinent i ja té dates definitives:
14-15 d'agost de 2021.

Salut.

Pep Mayolas

De: irfcouncil@googlegroups.com <irfcouncil@googlegroups.com> de part de Matt Bixley <mattbixley72@gmail.com>
Enviat el: dijous, 7 de maig de 2020 3:14
Per a: irfcouncil@googlegroups.com <irfcouncil@googlegroups.com>
Tema: {irfCouncil}.. World Champs Date

Hi All,

the organisers for cal-o-fest including the World Rogaining Championships have finalised the dates for next year.

Saturday/Sunday August 14th-15th

All current entries have been rolled over to next year.

https://cal-o-fest.com/#!/

I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to have some time in the hills soon.

Cheers
Matt Bixley

--
-- ______________________________________
All emails sent to irfcouncil@googlegroups are part of the business of the International Rogaining Federation. We request that you treat these messages with the same respect and confidentiality as you would if it was a face-to-face meeting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IRFcouncil" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/irfcouncil/5eb36104.1c69fb81.19b8e.a1bb%40mx.google.com.