Asunto:PAN- FW: Letter to President Bush***
Fecha:Miercoles, 19 de Septiembre, 2001  01:38:17 (-0700)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <anahuak @.............mx>

----------
From: Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <anahuak@...>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:14:29 -0700
To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@...>
Cc: Pagpawnt <pagpawnt@...>
Bcc: SALA VIRTUAL DE TRADUCCION DE REDLUZ
Subject: Letter to President Bush***

----------
From: Tsunabuchi Yoji <yoji-t@t3.rim.or.jp>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:16:56 +0900
To: <ACTIONalert-owner@...>a, <anahuak@...>,
<LuxWeb@...&gfred.st;fred.stern@...>, <planetamor@...>
Subject: Re: [ALERT] Terror on The International Day of Peace / GLOBAL
MEDITATIONS

I send this chain mail to you because I feel Afghan people are threatened to
be killed.
Apparently we need to arrest the horrible terrorists,
but this doesn't always mean killing innocent people in Afghanistan.
War brings another war.
In order to deter this U.S attempt,
please join me to send mail of protest to the U.S President George W. Bush.
An example of the protest mail is as follows.

Dear Mr. President,

You must have been working so hard to serve for your people and country
since the horrible tragedy occurred in September 11th.
I am writing this to you because I am anxious that
innocent Afghan people might be involved in your retaliation act.
Apparently the terrorist must be arrested ,
but this doesn't always mean killing  unrelated people in Afghanistan.
We feel so sad to see the outrage brought by the terror are
heading for attack against Afghanistan.
At the same time, I strongly believe even you don't have right
to bring Afghan people the same kind of sadness
which victims and their families experienced by this event.
As a World Cop, you should show love and mercy.
Your intention shouldn't be bringing grief
to people in particular Arabic nations including Afghanistan.
War brings another war.
Now All people in the world are watching your behavior.
We know you value peace of the world.
It will never be realized if you go into the war.
I hope you will make a right decision and concentrate on arresting those
terrorists
who threat our world.

Sincerely yours.

If you have the same opinion with me, send this chain mail to your friends.
And send protest mail directly to President Bush.
This mail shows just an example
and you can arrange the content according to your opinion,
but don't forget to add your own name and nationality.

Thank you for your time.

address

President George W. Bush:        president@...
Vice President Dick Cheney:      vice.president@...
Laura Bush:                      first.lady@...
Lynne Cheney:                    mrs.cheney@...

Yoji Tsunabuchi                  Japan

Crea y administra tus propias listas de correo gratuitas, en español.