Asunto:Re: PAN- NO WAR PETITION***
Fecha:Miercoles, 19 de Septiembre, 2001  12:06:58 (-0400)
Autor:Christine McWilliams <christine @...............com>
En respuesta a:Mensaje 8 (escrito por Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks)

I prefer to go to activism sites, like this one:
and nature activism sites like:  http://www.nrdcaction.org
and email or fax my opinions directly to the Whitehouse or whatever political office is required.  You have to register with your full name and address, then you can sign up for activism alerts - they email you when an issue such as this arises.  For example, I've sent email to my state reps about the Navy's low frequency sonar testing and received letters back from their offices, so I know that my opinion actually reached their office.
(I don't do email petitions, they are useless and not recognized as legal.)

From: Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <anahuak@webtelmex.net.mx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:08:59 -0700
To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@egroups.com>
Cc: Pagpawnt <pagpawnt@egroups.com>, Paolatina <paolatina@egroups.com>
Subject: NO WAR PETITION***

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION! THIS IS LOVE IN ACTION!
IT IS ABOUT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY AS PART OF THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS
THAT WE ARE. Please forward to as many people as possible. Let's take a
stand.

Love, Lilliana