Asunto:PAN- FW: Worldwide Meditation for the Peace of Colombia
Fecha:Jueves, 27 de Septiembre, 2001  18:30:58 (-0700)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <anahuak @.............mx>

----------
From: Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <anahuak@...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:29:56 -0700
To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@...>
Cc: Pagpawnt <pagpawnt@...>

From: "Andres Angel" <andangel@...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:52:36
To: anahuak@..., jgl@...

Worldwide Meditation for the Peace of Colombia
THURSDAY 27th SEPTEMBER  2001 6:30 PM - COLOMBIAN TIME-----

International Movement for the Planetary Peace
E-mail : sanapran@...

There are many ways to focus the subject of peace. But it is only activiting
the power of love that we can oppose the manipulation of hate. The
International movement for the  Planetary Peace is an organization dedicated
to heal cure the earth to get well, through the practice of the Meditation
for the peace and the Ilumination". It is a meditation of service that look
to bless with peace, love and kiddness to our planet,our country and our
close people. It is based in pray at "Saint Francis of Azis"(San Francisco
de Azis) and confirm us the lessons that is giving what we recieve and
blessing that we are.

It is a  spiritual and  universal proposal. Without difference of religion
or dogma. It is trought sharing the group meditation that we get to generate
the invisible networks at connection between people and group that promove
the benevolence and the disposition at good to find ways at hope and armony
feeding the optimism and the conviction at create a new sociality from the
spiritual interaction through the service. If you´re open to find path to
get the peace, we invite you to participate in our proposal.

In Cali, Colombia, the thursday 27 of september at 6:30 p.m.      (Colombian
Time) The Movement of the Planetary Peace with the support at  Pag-Cali and
the Light Network of Colombia, will make a meditation for the Colombian
Peace in wich going to participate more than  54 countries in  simultaneous
connection.

From Cali, where we are going to meet more than 1000 people, there is going
to be a transmition directly via internet for thausands of people around the
world blessing Colombia with peace, ilumination, love , armony and success.
Worldwide meditation for the Colombian Peace

Date and Time : September 27 / 2001 -- 6:30 p.m. Colombian Time.
Place :  Townhall Theater of Cali
Directed by : Master Choa Kok Sui
Invitation : The International Movement for the Planetary Peace
Information : "Fundación para la Sanación  Pránica de Colombia"
Cali : Phones 5582703 - 5579794
E-mail : sanapran@...
web site : http://www.sanacionpranica-cali.com
Bogota : Phones 2562619 - 5337343
E-mail : sanacion@...
web site : http://www.sanacionpranicacolombia.org

Pag-Cali apply for all Planetary Network of Light to joint to his event
with love and give in benefit  at the colombian peace in connection with
54 countries araound the world where the International Movement for the
Planetary Peace has meditation groups and as a first event  at the
Colombian Light Network.

We hope all at you aisist.

Father´s light guide us always.

Jorge Gallego L.                       Andrés Angel
GAP-Cali                              GAP Colombia
Cordinator.                            Cordinator

Crea y administra tus propias listas de correo gratuitas, en español.