Asunto:PAN- THE GREAT PLANETARY COMMUNION / 11:11:11:11
Fecha:Miercoles, 24 de Octubre, 2001  00:38:30 (-0700)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <anahuak @.............mx>

THE GREAT PLANETARY COMMUNION

This is a call to action, a call to service,
a call to the awakeningŠ of the New
Humanity

GAIA IS CALLING US, THE UNIVERSE IS CALLING US,
LET ALL OF US, ALL OF US, ALL OF US
HOLD OUR HANDS
SURROUND THE PLANET AND SWIMG OUR MOTHER EARTH IN OUR ARMS
WITH DEEP LOVE....

This is a call for the 11th November at 11:11 am and pm, local time
in all places of the planet that vibrate
with the proposal of holding hands
and revealing Unity in Action.

TOGETHER  WE WILL SUPPORT THE EVENTS THAT WILL ARISE,
LIGHTENING THE WHOLE PLANET... WITH LOVE.

FROM HEAVEN THEY SAY:

"IT IS IMPORTANT TO GO TO THE PHYSICAL MEETINGS OF SOULS",
NOT ONLY MEETING THROUGH PRAYERS.  PLEASE MAKE AN EFFORT AND GO, WE NEED
YOUR HAND TO REACH AND TO HELP HOLD THE WHOLE BELOVED MOTHER EARTH.

TO ACHIEVE THESE, MEETING POINTS ARE BEING
ACTIVATED IN THE PLANET.  PLEASE DO LOOK FOR THE PLACE WHICH  IS CLOSER TO
YOU.  GO WHERE YOUR HEART GUIDES YOU AND UNITED BY HEART TO THE HEARTS OF
THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF SOULS, RAISE A PRAYER AND  REPEAT
EARTH IS PEACE

EARTH IS PEACE

EARTH IS PEACE

SO IT IS

³ Times have arrived and every person is necessary to all of us, we are one
with others, in Earth and Heaven, we are ready to walk together. Changes are
many, and more are the ones to come. You need to be opened to faith to be
able to go on. Give egos away, give fears away, be love, ... light runs very
quicklyŠ and faith is light. Please expand faith so that we can be guided on
our way back to the ONE, to the SOURCE. The 11th of 11, beloved ones, is the
day of THE GREAT PLANETARY COMMUNION, and your hearts do know that. You only
need to remember that the truth is written in your heart, you need to open
the divine bud... removing petal by petal... until you find there... at the
bottom... the truth and purity of the NEW HUMANITY. Any person that feels
tears falling... is because his heart is feeling the call... , because the
divine codes need to be disclosed into the  LIGHT. WE ARE WITH YOU in all
and any of your steps... we only ask for FAITH ...²

EL Morya, adonai... "  Ascended Master, message of 13th October 2001.

From the  9th to the 11th November, the ³Second Iberamerican Web of Light
Light Gathering²  will be held in Iztaru, Costa Rica. The Summit is
conceived as a "Great Communion". It will gather 150 lightworkers from Latin
America and Spain.

Also, from the 6th to the 10th November, a World Light Summit will be held
in Jerusalem.  60 lightworkers of 12 countries will be participating.

The synchronic and complementary messages that we are all receiving and the
unexpected synchronism of these two Lightworkers Summits,  from the
Spanish-speaking and the English-speaking worlds, show we have reached a
Planetary dimension.

Thus, two unprecedented appointments with history -our history of light- are
calling upon you to actively participate in any groups.

On Saturday, 10th November: through meditation (one hour), a synchronised
connection among Costa Rica, Jerusalem, Paris and any places world-wide will
take place to support the important work of purification that will take
place in the third dimensional Jerusalem for the falling and the anchorage
of the light of the New Jerusalem, Heaven on Earth.

Synchronised times in local times:

            * Costa Rica:       07:00 hrs

            * Paris:                 14:00 hrs

            * Jerusalem:         15:00 hrs

            *  Argentina          10:00 hrs

            *  Peru                  08:00 hrs

Suggestion for the connection: simultaneous meditation and ritual with
offering and fire (if possible), plantation of 3 crystals triangle-shaped,
and perfume of jasmine which syntonize with the Celestial Jerusalem.

"Dear ones,

From the bottom of my heart I beg you to remain united without manifesting
disagreements at the time of making decisions, the moment for clarifying
details shall arrive.... Now be in jubilation and joy with your brothers, do
not let any obstacles frighten you or throw you in the darkness of things
known. Make sure that you hold hands with all brothers on all planes, that
we all drink the water of baptism, that all hearts are open in one only
flower, that we hold  the Christical crown at the highest of our being, that
the crowns's  flowers are seeded in the deepest mystery of our being. That
their petals are spread in the wind  covering old tears and sorrows, that
the Kingdom House is adorned for receiving our Lord, the Lord of each being.
That Jerusalem joins her Celestial Prince and the Celestial Prince joins the
Earth.

Brothers of my blood, brothers of hope... do not  lie in wait for the wind,
or look at the gunpowder of those of your brothers, stained with blood,  who
are  listening  to the trumpets from a distance and not hearing that the
Kingdom of God is here, on Earth. Behold Jerusalem becomes aware of its
saintly nest of peace in the wind of discord, that Jerusalem is adorned for
the celebration of 11, 11 (November) at 11.11, when the bells of the New
Humanity are set ringing. That the wonderful resonance of the Universe of
the chanting of men holding hands in one celestial song is manifested in
Jerusalem. That you be the living messengers of the New World and nothing
should  detain you now that the Divine Plan is manifesting on Earth...

Jerusalem:  the aurora  (dawn) that chants  to Heaven, the celestial chant.

Specific recommendations:  Manifesting the unprecedented harmony of knowing
that we are all one, without knowing how and why, that all necessary and
possible connections are made in peace, that all parts of the puzzle come
together without anybody being excluded, without anybody being neglected,
without anybody slowing their pace, that all keys are diffused, that all
appointments are kept,  that everybody follows what is going on. Finding
peace at all price."

Sanat Kumara, Logos Planetario, 14th October 2001"

11th November: The Great  Planetary Communion.

Wave of love in the whole planet and

Activation of the energetic triangle (not excluding others)

1. Costa Rica:  The peace

2. France: The chalice, the grail

3. Argentina: The awakening of the New Humanity

Local time in every place of the planet: 11 am and 11 pm

Slogans for the Connection:

*holding hands repeating the mantram: "Earth is Peace",

* anchorage of the energy of Heaven in the cristal heart of Earth

and in our hearts... that irradiate awakening to the most asleep.

Contacts In The Whole Planet:

IZTARU, COSTA RICA   9 - 11 NOV
ritmica@...
http://www.nuevaconsciencia.com/costarica/index.html

ERKS, ARGENTINA              9 - 11 NOV
ami_serafinluz@...
http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/gaiasur

FRANCE                                                    6 - 11 Nov
cecilain@...

LIMA - PERU                                 11 NOV  11:11am
Huaca Huallamarca, San Isidro, Lima
Meeting hour 10:30hrs  -  cost S/.6.00 p/person
Bring a white flower, 1 quartz cristal

Fort Lauderdale, FLORIDA    11 NOV  11:11am
Parque Emerald Estates, Weston, Florida USA
(Weston Rd. and Emerald Circle, entering to Emerald Estates, on the left)
MORE INFORMATION: lauri62@...

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING OR OPENING A FOCAL POINT OF PHYSICAL
GATHERING OF SOULS, PLEASE SEND US AN  E-MAIL

Anirok99@...

Every group of people will create a Web of Love around the Planet and this
energy will gradually transform the thoughts and behaviour of  humanity,
changing violence by Love, disunion by Harmony, pain by Joy

Love will open the hearts of all beings, healing the fears, wrath,
separation, etc, to bring all the new energies, ... Love, tenderness,
compassion, tolerance, friendship, humility, honesty, help, gratefulness,
respect, loyalty, unity, solidarity, compromise, optimism, trust,
detachmentŠ  are possible if we commit ourselves.  Can you imagine us
creating  these??? ALL TOGETHER, HOLDING HANDS???

If we all concentrate efforts and we all practise the same meditation,
the LAW OF MANIFESTATION will immediately precipitate Love in our Planet.

The power of Thought is real, deep investigations have verifed it. Love is
energy. Peace is energy. And when we do meditate in Love and Peace, we full
our body, our mind and our spirit with Life. Our heart is connected with the
heart of humanity. Millions of people will be joining together in this very
moment, sending Light and Love to the Planet.

PLEASE KEEP THE SYNTONY

WE WILL BE DISCLOSING DATES, MEDITATIONS, MANTRAMS,...

 PLEASE HELP US TO SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PLANET THIS MESSAGE OF LOVE.

THANK YOU.

THANK YOU FROM THE UNIVERSE

FROM ABOVE, FROM BELOW

FROM OUR HEART

ELEVEN..... ELEVEN..... ELEVEN

11:11   11: 11

~IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT
Free Community New Info Selection Services
15,000 subscribers on-line in 90 countries!

English services

LUXWEB
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxweb   (4 daily messages)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebII   (1 daily message)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebIII   (1 weekly message)
ACTION ALERT
http://www.egroups.com/community/actionalert

~OPERATION PLANET LOVE
http://www.redanahuak.org.mx/opa
Free Planetary Meditation Calendar & Program 2001-2002

Crea y administra tus propias listas de correo gratuitas, en español.