Asunto:PAN- Equinox events / Planetary Meditation / March 20 / 19:17 GMT
Fecha:Sabado, 16 de Marzo, 2002  19:40:55 (-0700)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo-RedLuz <chicanos @...........mx>

----------
From: Ricardo Ocampo-RedLuz <chicanos@...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:35:16 -0700
To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@...>
Cc: LuxWebII <LuxWebII@...>bIII xWebIII <luxwebIII@...>

OPERATION PLANET LOVE
Operacion Planeta Amor - OPA
<http://www.redanahuak.org.mx/opa>;
Uniting all groups and traditions since 1983
25,000 alliances in 90 countries

PLANETARY MEDITATION
Spring Equinox (northern hemisphere)
Fall Equinox (southern hemisphere)
Wednesday, March 20th
19:17 GMT
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html>;

* * * * * * * * * *

".. Although we may not know each other in the flesh, the very fact that we
are working in the Light irrevocably BINDS US TOGETHER, and even more so
when we work consciously, asking in each spiritual work we do to be United
with all the workers of the Light in every nation. There are countless
fellowships of brothers and sisters working for the Light in many and varied
ways around the world. That is why together we make up the mightiest and
most impressive Interplanetary Network of Light ever seen by this
humanity...

"Besides, when we work in the Light, we are also inevitably UNITED with the
Higher Legions and Hosts of the Light: Masters and Guides on so many
celestial levels, strata and dimensions; 'Commandos' or 'Special Units' that
are working United among themselves and with us on the same Mission: the
salvation of our planet and humanity. These forces have access to powers,
abilities, resources and technologies that defy our comprehension, with
which to put an end to any war and achieve whatever we as humans propose.
There is no limit to the power wielded by the Forces of the Light, just as
there are no limits to the power of God. This is why victory is ours.

"This is a call for you to join, if you have not already done so, the
greatest Planetary Operation in Love in all the history of humankind. It is
also a wish for you and your group to be liberated through the power of the
Light of all of us who are on the same 'Mission Earth'..."

OPA Letter 2002
<http://www.redanahuak.org.mx/opa>;

* * * * * * * * * *

<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html>;
Time is fixed on Wednesday (mie=miercoles), 20 de marzo (March) de 2002
19:15:00 UTC time. Thursday (jue=jueves).

Addis Ababa    mie 22:15    Guatemala    mie 13:15    New York    mie 14:15
Adelaide *    jue 5:45    Halifax    mie 15:15    Odessa    mie 21:15
Aden    mie 22:15    Hanoi    jue 2:15    Oslo    mie 20:15
Aklavik    mie 12:15    Harare    mie 21:15    Ottawa    mie 14:15
Algiers    mie 20:15    Havana    mie 14:15    Paris    mie 20:15
Amman    mie 21:15    Helsinki    mie 21:15    Perth    jue 3:15
Amsterdam    mie 20:15    Hong Kong    jue 3:15    Philadelphia    mie 14:15
Anadyr    jue 7:15    Honolulu    mie 9:15    Phoenix    mie 12:15
Anchorage    mie 10:15    Houston    mie 13:15    Prague    mie 20:15
Ankara    mie 21:15    Indianapolis    mie 14:15    Rangoon    jue 1:45
Antananarivo    mie 22:15    Islamabad    jue 0:15    Reykjavik    mie 19:15
Asuncion *    mie 16:15    Istanbul    mie 21:15    Rio de Janeiro    mie
16:15
Athens    mie 21:15    Jakarta    jue 2:15    Riyadh    mie 22:15
Atlanta    mie 14:15    Jerusalem    mie 21:15    Rome    mie 20:15
Baghdad    mie 22:15    Johannesburg    mie 21:15    San Francisco    mie
11:15
Bangkok    jue 2:15    Kabul    mie 23:45    San Juan    mie 15:15
Barcelona    mie 20:15    Kamchatka    jue 7:15    San Salvador    mie 13:15
Beijing    jue 3:15    Kathmandu    jue 1:00    Santiago    mie 15:15
Beirut    mie 21:15    Khartoum    mie 22:15    Santo Domingo    mie 15:15
Belgrade    mie 20:15    Kingston    mie 14:15    Sao Paulo    mie 16:15
Berlin    mie 20:15    Kiritimati    jue 9:15    Seattle    mie 11:15
Bogota    mie 14:15    Kuala Lumpur    jue 3:15    Seoul    jue 4:15
Boston    mie 14:15    Kuwait City    mie 22:15    Shanghai    jue 3:15
Brasilia    mie 16:15    La Paz    mie 15:15    Singapore    jue 3:15
Brisbane    jue 5:15    Lagos    mie 20:15    Sofia    mie 21:15
Brussels    mie 20:15    Lahore    jue 0:15    St. John's    mie 15:45
Bucharest    mie 21:15    Lima    mie 14:15    St. Paul    mie 13:15
Budapest    mie 20:15    Lisbon    mie 19:15    Stockholm    mie 20:15
Buenos Aires    mie 16:15    London    mie 19:15    Suva    jue 7:15
Cairo    mie 21:15    Los Angeles    mie 11:15    Sydney *    jue 6:15
Calcutta    jue 0:45    Madrid    mie 20:15    Taipei    jue 3:15
Canberra *    jue 6:15    Managua    mie 13:15    Tallinn    mie 21:15
Cape Town    mie 21:15    Manila    jue 3:15    Tashkent    jue 0:15
Caracas    mie 15:15    Melbourne *    jue 6:15    Tegucigalpa    mie 13:15
Casablanca    mie 19:15    Mexico City    mie 13:15    Tehran    mie 22:45
Chatham Island    jue 8:00    Minneapolis    mie 13:15    Tokyo    jue 4:15
Chicago    mie 13:15    Minsk    mie 21:15    Toronto    mie 14:15
Copenhagen    mie 20:15    Montevideo    mie 16:15    Vancouver    mie 11:15
Darwin    jue 4:45    Montgomery    mie 13:15    Vienna    mie 20:15
Denver    mie 12:15    Montreal    mie 14:15    Vladivostok    jue 5:15
Detroit    mie 14:15    Moscow    mie 22:15    Warsaw    mie 20:15
Dhaka    jue 1:15    Mumbai    jue 0:45    Washington DC    mie 14:15
Dublin    mie 19:15    Nairobi    mie 22:15    Wellington    jue 7:15
Edmonton    mie 12:15    Nassau    mie 14:15    Winnipeg    mie 13:15
Frankfurt    mie 20:15    New Delhi    jue 0:45    Zagreb    mie 20:15
Geneva    mie 20:15    New Orleans    mie 13:15    Zürich    mie 20:15Local

UTC is Coordinated Universal Time, GMT is Greenwich Mean Time
Internet time: @843 .beats

Symbols

* means the place is observing daylight saving time(DST) at the moment (5
places listed)
mie means wednesday, 20 de marzo de 2002 (103 places listed)
jue means thursday, 21 de marzo de 2002 (35 places listed)

* * * * * * * * * *

From: Barbara Wolf <bjwolf@...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:52:56 -0500
Subject: March 15 follow up, plus Equinox events

Hello, everyone, this is Barbara Wolf.
Global Meditations Network.
http://www.globalmeditations.com

Thank you for helping to send the positive energies of PEACE to
Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka on March 15. I have already heard
from Mr. Thomas Mathew of India, who has emailed me a description
of the peace ceremony in Kerala State.  It is posted on
http://www.globalmeditations.com/india.htm

March 21, there will again be coordinated peace ceremonies in
Pakistan and India, and you are invited to send Peace Energies.

March 21 is during the time of the Equinox, which is March 20 or 21,
depending on where you live on our beautiful, beautiful planet.

Here are some Equinox events, including the Pakistan/Indian ceremonies.

1.  SOLAR WAVE.
2.  PEACE BELL RINGING at the United Nations, New York City.
3.  GLOBAL MARINE MEDITATION.
4.  More PEACE POLE PLANTINGS in Pakistan and India.
5.  THE PROPHETS CONFERENCE and INDIGENOUS PEOPLES CONFERENCE.
6.  MOUNT SHASTA WORKSHOP.
7.  EQUINOX CHART ANALYSIS.
8.  FLOWER READINGS.
9.  HAWAII GATHERING to swim in the waters of dolphins, whales.
10. FREE GLOBAL WEBCASTS immediately following the Equinox.

----------
Other events listed on http://www.globalmeditations.com/calendar.htm
----------

1. SOLAR WAVE:

March 21, as the sun rises, wherever you are, you are asked to join a
POWERFUL 24 HOUR SOLAR PEACE PRAYER WAVE. With the balanced solar power
of the Equinox, let us gather together in unity and love for all
humanity and visualize and feel World and Universal Peace.
Contact: Aluna Joy, alunajoy@1spirit.com. Information
on http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave.html
-----------

2. PEACE BELL RINGING at the United Nations, New York City:

March 20, John McConnell, founder of Earth Day, will host the 33rd
annual ceremony of Earth Day at the United Nations, NEW YORK CITY. The
Peace Bell will be rung at the exact moment of the Equinox. Information
and world map with Equinox times on http://www.earthsite.org/ed2002.htm

McConnell's article, "The State of the World -- Crisis and Opportunity",
is here: http://www.globalmeditations.com/mcconnell.htm

Note from Barbara:  I will be attending the ringing of the peace bell
ceremony at the United Nations.
---------

3. GLOBAL MARINE MEDITATION:

March 20, 8 p.m. local times, Global Marine Meditation: "Healing the
Oceans of the World." Locations: Beach, Lake, River, Stream or Sacred
Site closest to you. SOUND FORTH YOUR JOY, AND FLOOD THE WORLD WITH
OCEANS OF LOVE, AND LOVE OF THE OCEANS. Contact: David J Adams,
djadams@...
http://www.angelfire.com/ok/MarineMeditation/mm.html

For instruction and meditation information, visit Takara's web site,
http://www.spiritofnature.org/cetaceanmed.htm.
--------

4. More PEACE POLE PLANTINGS in Pakistan and India:

March 21, 11 a.m., Pakistan time, a peace pole planting in a park
located at the heart of Rawalpindi, a short way from Islamabad,
the country's capital. Chief guest for this peace ceremony will
be the highest authority of the cantonment, the Station Commander,
who is a Brigadier in the armed forces.  School children and
Rotarians, and people from different walks of life will attend.
Arrangements made by Ms. Noreen Mirza, nzmirza@..., Past
President of Rotary Club of Islamabad West and member of the World
Peace Society-Pakistan.

Thomas Mathew, seedsin@md3.vsnl.net.in, will oversee planting one in
India at the same time, which is 11:30 a.m. in his country.
Location: The Shanthi (peace) Ashramat, Pathanamthitta, Kerala State.

To help ease tensions, efforts are being made to plant many peace poles
throughout both countries.

--------

5. THE PROPHETS CONFERENCE and INDIGENOUS PEOPLES CONFERENCE:

March 17-24, Equinox. MEXICO, Merida, Yucatan and at the sacred Mayan
sites of Uxmal, Chichen Itza, and Oxk’Intok. The Prophets Conference:
Initiation in the Cosmic Mayan Healing for Humankind with Elder Hunbatz
Mena. "How the ancient Mayas used the solar energy to cure their people'.
Teaching on the 26,000-year old Mayan calendar, plus revealing the
ancient knowledge of the return of the planet TZOLTZE EK', or NIBIRU in
Sumerian. Contact: prophets@...;-5el: 888-777-5981.
http://www.greatmystery.org/mayaspring2002.html
http://www.itzmal.com.mx/cosmic.html
--------
March 19-25, Merida, Yucatan, MEXICO. The '5th Re-Union of Indigenous
Priests and Elders of America'. Topics: indigenous ceremonies; sacred
indigenous traditions; indigenous prophecies; indigenous sciences;
modern and indigenous cultures; diversity of the world indigenous
culture facing the globalization. Contact: Hunbatz Men,
mayan@... http://www.mayamystery.com.mx
----------

6.  MOUNT SHASTA WORKSHOP:

March 20-21, Equinox. MT. SHASTA, California. Join Amorah Quan Yin at
the Dolphin Star Temple Mystery School for an Equinox Workshop,
Reclaiming The Divine Flow of Creation: Recalibration of Your Soul,
Planetary Activation. Contact: Pleiadian Lightwork Associates,
pleiades@...
---------

7.  EQUINOX CHART ANALYSIS:

March 16-20, Equinox. Sedona, ARIZONA. Spring Equinox Chart Analysis
Intensive with Daniel Giamario and Carolyn Brent, hosted by Jade Wah’oo.
An in depth teaching of tools of Shamanic Astrology. Contact: Daniel
Giamario, Tel: 541-471-7109, or Carolyn Brent,
carolyn@...; Tel: 520-744-0506.
http://www.shamanicastrology.com
---------

8.  FLOWER READINGS:

March 20, Equinox, 7:05 pm, Pasadena, CALIFORNIA, San Rafael Library,
1240 Nithsdale Rd., corner of Ave. 64. Equinox Celebration -
Meditation - Flower Readings, with JacQuaeline, founder of the Triune
Light Center. Bring a flower for this reading. Contact: JQ3@...,
Tel: 310-390-4825.
---------

9.  HAWAII GATHERING to swim in the waters of dolphins, whales.

March 17-22, HAWAII, the Big Island.  Gathering: 2002 DOLPHINS,
WHALES AND OUR ET FRIENDS, with Joan Ocean, to swim during the day
in the gentle waters with dolphins and whales during this Equinox time
and time of the new comet, and at night to connect with our friends
from nearby star systems.  All levels of swimmers welcome.  Contact:
Joan Ocean and the Dolphin Connection staff, dolphco@...;
Tel: 808-323-8000.

---------

10.  FREE GLOBAL WEBCASTS immediately following the Equinox:

March 22-24, FREE GLOBAL WEBCASTSŠ to create a powerful momentum of
peace 3 days in a row. March 22, 9 pm (NY), with Tom Kenyon; March 23,
3 pm (NY), with Gregg Braden; March 24, 3 pm (NY), with Drunvalo
Melchizedek. Contact PujaMaster@... to say you will be there,
how many you are gathering with, and what country you are in.
http://www.WorldPuja.org
---------
---------
Peace, Love, and Light,
Barbara Wolf

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
~LUXWEB/REDLUZ

"We're the LATINAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT, with more than 25,000 subscribers in
90 countries in both spanish and english languajes, on and off-line.
We're working for the planetary mind shift into full consciousness.
You may try for free our 'Community New Info Selection Services' at
<http://www.egroups.com/community/luxweb>; with the best materials available
in the net on nowadays big transformations.
We're a non-profit, ecumenic, universal, non-denominational, non-sectarian,
autonomous and independent service, dedicated to the Others and the
Humanity.
Since 1983 we're uniting all groups and traditions in the world.
Please check our OPERATION PLANET LOVE web site at
<http://www.redanahuak.org.mx/opa>;, with a free yearly planetary meditations
calendar & program.
Our goal is to help building critical mass to co-create a new most welcome
reality.

Visita nuestro patrocinador:
Aprende la profesión que prefieras cuando quieras, donde quieras y como
quieras con CEAC, el primer grupo de enseñanza a distancia del país.
 * Artes, Belleza, Moda, Salud, Empresariales, Humanidades, Informática,
 * Idiomas, Oposiciones, Técnicos, Turismo y Hostelería, Veterinaria...
Haz click aquí e infórmate: http://www.elistas.net/arforce/36/