Asunto:PAN- Virtual Light Hospital / Testimonies / 100th Emission / Healing through the Web
Fecha:Martes, 7 de Mayo, 2002  00:15:06 (-0600)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <redluz @...............mx>

~IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT
Free Community New Info Selection Services
25,000 subscribers on/off-line in 90 countries

English services

LUXWEB
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxweb   (4 daily messages)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebII   (1 daily message)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebIII   (1 weekly message)
ACTION ALERT
http://www.egroups.com/community/actionalert

~OPERATION PLANET LOVE
http://www.redanahuak.org.mx/opa
Free Planetary Meditation Calendar & Program 2001-2002

From: "Vilda Funes" <vfunes@...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 02:34:41 -0300

For our English speaking people that asked translation for this e-mail, I
hope you excuse me, my English is not so good, and I also hope you will be
able to understand...
Vilda

Dear Sisters and Brothers of Lux Hospital:

Letting you know about new gratefull notes arriving from some of the patiens
for whom we prayed, they will make our hearts vibrate with their touching
words...
So go on in this Love job and take knowledge of its results!
WE ARE ONE ONENESS!!!

<<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>>

Many thanks for including my daughter in your list. She went with her doctor
today and everything is right with her!!!
God bless you.
I would like to  help you in the list jobs or something else.
Thanks.
Maria Luisa
12-02-02

<<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>>

My father Carlos Montalbetti (87) begun suffering strong pains in all his
body that kept him unable to do miminum movements. After several studies the
doctors diagnosed generally bone wearing and no treatment for this. Only
some pills and drugs to soften the pain, with very poor ressults... Changing
drugs were not effective too... So we were deeply angry when were awared
about Light Hospital and decided to include him in the list.
I want to tell you that it's two months now he has any pain, moving
perfectly without any helping, going upstairs and downstairs by himself,
needing no medicines at all, and making wood handcrafting again... He is
fully recovered by now...
For you all that sent him Light and Love without knowing him, I send the
touched gratefullness from himself and all the family that is praying with
you  every Tuesday too. God bless you!
Cordially
Carlos
18-02-02

<<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>>

It's admirable the helping job and the energy that gives praying, meditating
all together.
Testimonies are very moving and give strongness to go ahead.
Thanks for inviting me to take part in this Light Hospital!
Kisses
Mary
19-02-02

<<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>>

To all people integrating Virtual Light Hospital:
I want to express in a few lines my gratefullness for the quick recovering
of my father's health. It was really higher than what I expected.
I will tell you that on 08/09/2001 my mother suddenly past up and my faher
was specially affected by that after 46 years together. His mind didn't
support that and his behaviour made necessary to left him living in a
psychiatric institute. The situation plus the environment there made almost
impossible my father's recovered some day.
So that I travelled 400 Km every week end to see him. Some day I told Vilda
about all that and she suggested me to include him in the Hospital list. It
was Monday, and next Tuesday you prayed for him.
On Wednesday I talked with his doctor and told me he noted him more quiet
now. And so it begun a period of changes day by day, recovering in so way
that told me he wanted go out there and live near our family again.
I'm not so good to express what I feel in words, but now that my father is
recovered I want to tell you my gratitude in this simple but sincere way:
Thanks, thanks, many thanks you all I call MY FRIENDS from now on.
Gustavo
10-10-01

<<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>>

Subject: @... need hhelp
Thanks for the light, Soledad looks better day by day. I told her today so
many people is sending her light that when light put off in the hospital she
could enlight the room. She is in good character and strong enough as to win
this fight.
Will let you know.
Kisses
Stella Maris

<<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>>

A brief note to tell you Mom (Tera Bush) is back home and she feels well .
Maddy
Feb-02

<<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>>

I would tell you that Tomasa Martin Marquina's operation was successfully,
plus what doctors found was smaller and less dangerous than previously
determined, and Tomasa -perfectly well- felt into God's arms. Thank you all.
Cruz - Spain
22-02-02

<<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>>

Dear friends,
Thanks for your prayers, two weeks ago I included in the list a 9 years old
boy named Alejandro Zarate. He was badly hurt in his head, uncouncioussly
and brain exposition  because a bycicle-bomb in Bogota . Doctors waited he
could dead at several times, or remain deep brain damages in the future.
I knew yesterday that Alejandro went back home with not anyt brain damage
and really safe, but very sad because his mom and sister died because the
same bomb.
Definitely God power is manifesting through this List.
Many thanks. God bless you.
Sandra
22-02-02

<<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>>

Related to Pedro Joya, that day the Paramilitar Group kidnapped him in the
intention to kill him, and certainly I know that by the way of  luxhospital
some strange thing happened, nothing usual into this group at all: They
decided not to murder him, they shooted to the air several times. The
strongness and the attitude of Pedro were powerful. Each time he was injured
or insulted he answered with Love and spontaneously sweetness. This made his
captors very confused and at last the commanders told him: You can go now,
we'll see again.
Thanks for your marvelous energy.
Carlos Daniel
27-02-02

<<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>> <<<<@>>>>

 LIGHT VIRTUAL HOSPITAL
 http://www.elistas.net/lista/luxhospital

 "A GROUP OF VOLUNTEERS OF ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE
 PRAYING FOR THE
 HEALING OF THE SUFFERING PEOPLE. UNITE TO THIS
 EXPERIENCE THAT HELPS
 BOTH PATIENTS AND MEDITATORS. THE POWER OF
 PRAYING-MEDITATING IS
 PROVED! "
 Thank you all! - Thank God!
 Does prayer change things?
 They say that prayer changes things,
 but does it REALLY change anything?
 Oh yes! It really does!
 Does prayer change your present situation or sudden
 circumstances?
 No, not always, but it does change the way you look
 at those events.
 Does prayer change your financial future?
 No, not always, but it does change who
 you look to for meeting your daily needs.
 Does prayer change shattered hearts or broken
 bodies?
 No, not always, but it will change your
 source of strength and comfort.
 Does prayer change your wants and desires?
 No, not always, but it will change your wants into
 what God desires!
 Does prayer change how you view the world?
 No, not always, but it will change whose
 eyes you see the world through.
 Does prayer change your regrets from the past?
 No, not always, but it will change your hopes for
 the future!
 Does prayer change the people around you?
 No, not always, but it will change you~
 the problem isn't always in others.
 Does prayer change your life in ways you can't
 explain?
 Oh, yes, always! And it will change you from the
 inside out!
 So does prayer REALLY change ANYTHING?
 Yes! It REALLY does change EVERYTHING!
 From the country you are,
 attune yourself with all of us every
WEDNESDAY 02:00 AM GMT (Ex. TUESDAY 09:00 PM PERU time zone)
 To check other countries timetable, please go to:
 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html
 It is only 20 minutes radiating healing Light.
 Wherever you are, in deep interior peace.
 Using all the tools of Light youåve received.
 Everything counts, prayers and good wishes.
 Remember that the focus is on the Intention.
 Thought - Intention creates, So It Is.
 As we unite in Love, in synchronism, we give more
 power to this
 healing work.
 When you are done give thanks to the Creator.
 May God bless you..!
 We are one being on service.
 Healers of Light " in action"

 **ATTENTION**
 WE WILL CREATE PERFECT AND HARMONIOUS HEALTH.
 BY ONLY A GLANCE OF THE MANE OF THE PERSON ANS WHERE
 HE LIVES,
 HEALING ENERGY KNOWS HOW TO REACH THE PATIENT.
 This vibration flows to create perfect health.
 Feel the difference

 MEDITATION
 You are welcome to join us and to use this
 meditation if you wish.
 At the time indicated find a comfortable spot where
 you won't be
 disturbed.
 Breathe in deeply putting you attention on your
 third eye.
 Ask your Guides and your Teachers in Spirit to come
 and be with you
 joining you in this healing.
 Ask them for guidance and protection.
 Visualize all the healers in a circle holding hands
 in a circle.
 Now visualize a connection between your heart and
 the hearts of the
 other healers in the circle.
 Put those to be healed in the center of the circle.
 Ask for permission to send them healing energy.
 Feel the healing energy moving through your crown
 chakra into your
 heart.
 Now feel it flowing from your heart into your hands.
 Feel the healing energy coming out of your hands and
 moving toward
 those in the center
 of the circle awaiting the healing energy, (people's
 name are in
 attached file).
 Remember that you are only an instrument or tool of
 Light.
 Maintain the thought and glance of this healing
 circle as long as you
 feel necessary .
 Use the tools of Light you have received, (Reiki,
 Holographic
 Healing, Magnified Healing, Color Therapy, etc.).
 As we unite in Love we give more power to this
 healing work.
 When you are done give thanks to the Creator.
 May God bless you!
 We are one being of service.
 Healers of Light " in action.

 HEALING REQUESTS FOR THIS TUESDAY MAY 7th.

 FOR CHILDREN INVOLVED IN WARS
 Please visualize a protective cloak of 2golden-pink
 light covering,
 wrapping, embracing, protecting, healing, consoling,
 swinging, feeding
 to the victimated children involved in wars all
 around the world. Wish
 that the Light of our Father-Mother arrive there and
 take their little
 hands guidding them toward the New Land.
 The same wish for everybody involved in conflict, at
 the battle places,
 praying their hearts could be plenty of Peace in
 spite of the sourrounding chaos.

 * Light and Love for given up children all around the world.

***
* Light for Costa Rica, Venezuela & Argentina
* For each man, woman and boy of the world  have opening of conscience and
hearts opened to the love and the coming changes
* For the aged people, that we will take care of them with love
* For children who have undergone some kind of abuse
* Healing for the Planet

KIDNAPPED - FOR THEY WILL COME BACK HOME SAFELY
Shantelle Adriane Bazan Perez
Erika Ivon Alonso Delgado
Hernan Ramirez de la Torre
Brothers Federico Alejandro, Juan Francisco y Matias Luis Rodeiro

ARGENTINA
Aitor Sagastume / age:  1 / Buenos Aires
Antonio Mazzia / age:  75 / Buenos Aires
Azul Ziermann / age:  2 / Buenos Aires
Berta Sarpa / age:  50+ / Buenos Aires
Celia Laura Benitez / age:  30+ / Buenos Aires
Elsa Lorenzato / age:  77 / Buenos Aires
Federico Miguel Leidi / age:  11 / Buenos Aires
Fernando Jorge Flores / age:  55 / Buenos Aires
Fernando Leonel Flores Gardenez / age:  14 / Buenos Aires
Guillermo Patricio Grassick / age:  35 / Buenos Aires
Hector Omar Sosa / age:  51 / Buenos Aires
Ismael Saker / age:  54 / Buenos Aires
Jorge Martin Lopez Funes / age:  31 / Buenos Aires
Lucy Zilio / age:  64 / Buenos Aires
Norma Beatriz Gardenez / age:  52 / Buenos Aires
Spyros Spyridon Tyrakis / age:  40 / Buenos Aires
Teresa Margarita Crespi / age:  57 / Buenos Aires
Dolly Grobe de Calvin / age:  73 / Canning, Buenos Aires
Susana Calvin / age:  44 / Canning, Buenos Aires
Rina Luisita Messina / age:  68 / Cordoba
Lelia Esther Balsa / age:  61 / General Pico, La Pampa
Lilian Severini / age:  65 / General Pico, La Pampa
Nora Carfi / age:  40 + / Lomas de Zamora
Miguel Hugo Oviedo / age:  53 / Lomas de Zamora, Buenos Aires
Nani Ceresoli / age:  29 / Santa Rosa, La Pampa

BRAZIL
Pedro / Sao Paulo

CANADA
Jorge Baez Torrejon / age:  50 / Etobicoke

CHILE
Damiana Estay Pacheco / Santiago
Eliana Contreras Hernandez / age:  32 / Santiago
Eugenio Asiain Rojas / age:  52 / Santiago
Hector Ruben Estay Pacheco / age:  44 / Santiago
Isidora Ignacia Hidalgo Celis / age:  2 / Santiago
Luis Hidalgo Parra / age:  37 / Santiago
Magdalena Estay Pacheco / Santiago
Mario Roncagliolo Simonetti / age:  52 / Santiago
Carmen Nunez / age:  61 / Valparaiso
Ricardo Jara / age:  69 / Valparaiso

COLOMBIA
Liz Palacios Abello / age:  48 / Barranquilla
Consuelo Mejia / age:  48 / Cali

COSTA RICA
Carlos Alberto Jimenez Garcia / San Jose
Eduardo Vinicio Morice Jimenez / San Jose
Maria de los Angeles Paniagua Soto / age:  76 / San Jose
Maria Elena Jimenez Garcia / San Jose
Marta Jimenez Paniagua / age:  42 / San Jose
Paula Morice Jimenez / San Jose
Raquel Vallejos Bustos / age:  68 / San Jose

CUBA
Digna Silva Garcia / age:  67 / La Habana
Estrella Silva Garcia / age:  75 / La Habana
Martha Elene Gonzalez Reyes / age:  21 / La Habana
Duniesky Gutierrez Rodriguez / age:  21 / Sancti-Spiritus
Emiliano Hernandez Rodriguez / age:  62 / Sancti-Spiritus
Leonor Garcia Fraga / age:  79 / Sancti-Spiritus
Miguel Silva Gonzalez / age:  4 / Sancti-Spiritus
Raul Lazaro Napoles Rodriguez / age:  8 / Sancti-Spiritus

SPAIN
Isolina Andrea Contreras Hernandez / age:  29 / Barcelona
Carmen Rosa Gonzalez Casanova / age:  45 / Tenerife

MEXICO
Margarita Paulin Puga / age:  66 / Acapulco
Teofilo Ruiz Michel / age:  66 / Guadalajara, Jalisco
Adoracion Paulin Puga / age:  80 / Mexico D.F.
Alma Leyva / age:  43 / Mexico D.F.
Ana Thomson / Mexico D.F.
Arnaldo Paulin Puga / age:  76 / Mexico D.F.
Edgar Flores / Mexico D.F.
Ernestina Robredo Barrientos / age:  77 / Mexico D.F.
Juana Chacon Suarez / age:  50 / Mexico D.F.
Leopoldo Romero Escobar / age:  67 / Mexico D.F.
Luz Arciniega / Mexico D.F.
Maria Elena Ramo Vargas Pina / age:  39 / Mexico D.F.
Maria Jimenez / age:  50 / Mexico D.F.
Martha Ramo Vargas / age:  14 / Mexico D.F.
Raul Leyva Garza / age:  82 / Mexico D.F.
Paola Romero / age:  36 / Monterrey
Alejandro Diaz Torres / age:  23 / Torreon, Coahuila
J. Alberto Oviedo Fujivara / age:  22 / Torreon, Coahuila
Laura Autrey Davila / age:  83 / Torreon, Coahuila

PERU
Carolina Liendo Rueda / age:  90 / Lima
Esther Vidal Segura / age:  41 / Lima

PUERTO RICO
Gabriel Nieves

URUGUAY
Carlos Navia / age:  64 / Montevideo

USA
Teresita Silva / age:  65 / Miami

VENEZUELA
Eunice Rodriguez de Machado / age:  60 / Caracas
Freddy Machado / age:  63 / Caracas
Angela Sarra
Carlos Eduardo Vargas / age:  1
Douglas Javier Vejar / age:  4 months
Eduardo Enrique Fossi / age:  3 months
Luisa Belen Carupe
Matilde de Pinto / age:  60

 Healing Requests
 We are now letting in requests for next Tuesday May 14th.
 Please send your request to:

 luxhospital@...

 Subject: Healing Request
 You need to include:
 Name of the person requesting
 healing/Age/City-Country

 **** IMPORTANT ****
 * To give is to receive. In order to request
 petitions, we ask you to
 participate in this miraculous healing prayer
 circle!
 * Please do not subscribe to the list only to make a
 healing request.
 It is necessary your participation in the healing
 circle each
 Tuesday.
 * Only one request per patient will be considered.
 * Be brief in your request.
 * We need volunteers to help us process the
 petitions for every week!
 * Invite your friends and family members to
 participate in this
 experience, sending and email to:
 luxhospital-alta@...
 * Do not mention the disease of your patient, we
 only want to focus
 in good health
 * Know that the energy you send in unconditional,
 and spontaneous way,
 æwill return to you 10 times multiplied!
 "A thousand mile trip starts with one step" ***
 "Every big thing
 started being small"

Visita nuestro patrocinador:
No pierda tiempo BUSCANDO estrategias efectivas de
mercadeo en Internet, invierta su tiempo APLICÁNDOLAS
Clic aquí -> http://elistas.net/ml/68/