Asunto:PAN- FW: [luxhospital] LIGHT VIRTUAL HOSPITAL17-7
Fecha:Lunes, 16 de Julio, 2001  04:41:55 (-0700)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <chicanos @...........mx>

----------
From: Marcela Borean <marbo@...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:16:16 -0300
To: luxhospital@...
Subject: [luxhospital] LIGHT VIRTUAL HOSPITAL17-7

LIGHT VIRTUAL HOSPITAL

http://www.elistas.net/lista/luxhospital

"A GROUP OF VOLUNTEERS OF ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE PRAYING FOR THE HEALING
THE SUFFERING PEOPLE. UNITE TO THIS EXPERIENCE THAT HELPS BOTH PATIENTS AND
MEDITATORS. THE POWER OF PRAYING-MEDITATING IS PROVED! "

Thank you all!  -  Thank God!

From the country you are,

attune yourself with all of us every

T U E S D A Y     9:00pm  Peru time zone

To check other countries timetable, please go to:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

It’s only 20 minutes radiating healing Light.

Wherever you are, in deep interior peace….

Using all the tools of Light you’ve received.

Everything counts, prayers and good wishes.

Remember that the focus is on the Intention.

Thought - Intention creates, So It Is.

As we unite in Love, in synchronism,  we give more power to this healing
work.

When you are done give thanks to the Creator.

May God bless you..!

We are one being on service.

Healers of Light " in action"

**ATTENTION**

WE WILL CREATE PERFECT AND HARMONIOUS HEALTH.

BY ONLY A GLANCE OF THE MANE OF THE PERSON ANS WHERE HE LIVES,

HEALING ENERGY KNOWS HOW TO REACH THE PATIENT.

This vibration flows to create perfect health….

Feel the difference…

MEDITATION

You are welcome to join us and to use this meditation if you wish.

At the time indicated find a comfortable spot where you won't be disturbed.

Breathe in deeply putting you attention on your third eye.

Ask your Guides and your Teachers in Spirit to come and be with you joining
you in this healing.

Ask them for guidance and protection.

Visualize all the healers in a circle holding hands in a circle.

Now visualize a connection between your heart and the hearts of the other
healers in the circle.

Put those to be healed in the center of the circle.

Ask for permission to send them healing energy.

Feel the healing energy moving through your crown chakra into your heart.

Now feel it flowing from your heart into your hands.

Feel the healing energy coming out of your hands and moving toward those in
the center

of the circle awaiting the healing energy, (people's name are in attached
file).

Remember that you are only an instrument or tool of Light.

Maintain the thought and glance of this healing circle as long as you feel
necessary ..

Use the tools of Light you have received, (Reiki, Holographic Healing,
Magnified Healing, Color Therapy, etc.).

As we unite in Love we give more power to this healing work.

When you are done give thanks to the Creator.

May God bless you!

We are one being of service.

Healers of Light " in action"

HEALING REQUESTS FOR THIS TUESDAY 17 th. JULY

argentina

Monica Morabe/47 anios/ Caseros/ buenos Aires ARGENTINA

Diego Barilla/  33 anios/ buenos aires/ Argentina

Susana Carmen Perez  Villar/45 anios/ Argentina

BENITO JAIME LUCINI/ 73 anios/ buenos Aires/ Argentina
ALBA PLATINA DI BONA/72 anios/ Buenos Aires/ Argentina
CAMILA ARCURI/ 5 anios/ Buenos Aires / Argentina

Juan Manuel Massey/ 58 anios/ Buenos Aires/ Argentina
Alfonso Doce/ 71 anios/ Buenos Aires/ Argentina

Dante BALTASAR/2 semanas/ Buenos Aires/ Argentina

Valentino BALTASAR/2 semanas/ Buenos Aires/ Argentina

ENCARNACION BENAVENTE/56 anios/ buenos aires/ argentina

GRACIELA sartoretti/46 anios/ hurlingham/ argentina

JUANA ANGELICA GOMEZ/ 66 ANIOS/ PASO DE LOS LIBRES/ CORRIENTES/ aRGENTINA

Ruben Dario Rosso/15 dias/ Buenos Aires/ Argentina

Julieta Rascoban/ 19 anios/ buenos aires/ argentina

SILVIA SCHAMIS/46 ANIOS /BUENOS AIRES/ ARGENTINA

chile

XIMENA VERGARA BASASE/42 ANIOS/ SANTIAGO/ CHILE

Maria Zabib/ Rancagua / Chile

Gaston Eglinton Vargas/59 anios/ Santiago/ Chile

Rosa Patricia Gonzalez Herrera/46 anios/ Santiago/ Chile

HECTOR JOSE ARAOS GONZALEZ/48 ANIOS/ SANTIAGO/ CHILE
FERNANDO SOLOVERA LEINZ/73 ANIOS/ SANTIAGO/ CHILE

colombia

Eddy BolaNIos/50 anios/ Colombia

Maruja Rubiano/ Cali/ Colombia
Emma de Leon/ Palmira/ Colombia

MEXICO

lourdes sandoval melgarejo/ 36 anios / mexico df/ mexico
juan alonso alcantara manchinelli/ 39 anios / mexico df/ mexico
juan alonso alcantara campos/9 anios/ mexico df/ mexico
martha martinez de moreno/ 57 anios/ mexico df/ mexico
marlene moreno martinez/ 21 anios/ mexico df/ mexico
karla moreno martinez/ 17 anios/ mexico df/ MEXICO

Raquel Diaz/ 76 anios/ puebla/  mexico

Adriana Munguia Arenas/ 30 anios/  MeXICO df/ Mexico

Raquel Diaz Orea/ 76 anios/ MEXICO

Guadalupe Tostado Tostado/ 67anios/ San Miguel de Allende/ Mexico
Angeles Castano Tostado/37 anios/ San Miguel de Allende/ MEXICO

Roberto Cruz Barney/38 anios/ MEXICO

peru

carolina sandoval melgarejo/ 37 anios/ Lima/ Peru
alejandro sandoval roa/64 anios/ lima/ peru

estela melgarejo vergara/58 anios/ lima/ peru

usa

OLGUI ARGUEDAS/ 48 anios/ Miami Springs/ Florida/ USA

venezuela

Flor Marizza Rodriguez de Rondon/50 anios/ Edo  miranda/ Venezuela
Yaritza Ixamar Moreno Rondon/7 anios/ Edo Anzoategui/ Venezuela
Jose Rafael Escorihuela/28 anios/ Edo miranda/ Venezuela

Healing Requests

We are now letting in requests for next Tuesday 24 th., July

Please send your request to:

luxhospital@...

Subject: Healing Request

You need to include:

Name of the person requesting healing

Age

City/Country

**** IMPORTANT ****

·          To give is to receive. In order to request petitions, we ask you
to participate in this miraculous healing prayer circle!

·        Please do not subscribe to the list only to make a healing request.
It is necessary your participation in the healing circle each Tuesday.

·        Only one request per patient will be considered.

·        Be brief in your request.

·        We need volunteers to help us process the petitions for every week!

·        Invite your friends and family members to participate in this
experience, sending and email to: luxhospital-alta@...

·        Do not mention the disease of your patient, we only want to focus
in good health

·        Know that the energy you send in unconditional, and spontaneously,
and will return to you 10 times multiplied!

 "A thousand mile trip starts with one step"  *** "Everything big started
being small"

Crea y administra tus propias listas de correo gratuitas, en español.