Asunto:PAN- Quantum Physics & Consciousness / Advanced Spiritual Science / First Contact Teams / Crafts are Living Beings / Inner Earth's Cities Are Also Alive / GF 051402
Fecha:Martes, 21 de Mayo, 2002  02:53:00 (-0600)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <redluz @...............mx>

----------
From: Ricardo Ocampo <redluz@...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 02:51:02 -0600
To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@...>
Cc: LuxWebII <LuxWebII@...>bIII xWebIII <luxwebIII@...>
Subject: Quantum Physics & Consciousness / Advanced Spiritual Science /
First Contact Teams / Crafts are Living Beings / Inner Earth's Cities Are
Also Alive / GF 051402

QUANTUM PHYSICS & CONSCIOUSNESS / ADVANCED SPIRITUAL SCIENCE / FIRST CONTACT
TEAMS / CRAFTS ARE LIVING BEINGS / INNER EARTH'S CITIES ARE ALSO ALIVE / GF
051402

THANK YOU FOR PASSING THIS TO OTHERS!

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic
Federation
3 Muluc, 12 Moan, 10 Caban
May 14, 2002

Greetings! We come again, dear Friends. In our last message, we described
some of the tasks being carried out by our fleet to prepare for first
contact. We also gave you a glimpse of life aboard our ships. We intend to
continue these descriptions and to embellish them as we go. Furthermore, we
will describe the realms of Inner Earth in greater detail. As we have
mentioned, our craft are living Beings. The same sentiency that exists
within us is present also within them. Only the great wish of the
Creator has allowed us to discover how to produce these wondrous Beings.

We are deeply honored by the manner in which they dearly desire to serve
and how magnificently they have carried out this service. As you move from
your present degree of technology to that which we encompass, you will
discover that technology is a tool that, properly applied, can raise
consciousness. This process is part of the computer revolution that you are
only now beginning to pass through. A time would naturally have come, in
the course of the next few decades, when this raising consciousness would
have spawned what now is upon you.

Thankfully, a divine intervention in your affairs has vastly accelerated
this procedure. As a result, you are busily mutating into physical Angels.
At the same time, we have arrived upon your shores to welcome you back into
full consciousness. With our coming, dear Friends, we have brought our
advanced technology. Actually, this technology is simply an extension of us.
Like us, it is capable of things that, to you, may appear truly magical. In
fact, they are part of a spiritual science that many of your scientists are
only beginning to grasp. All metals, all liquids, all gases and plasmas are
alive, and possess a consciousness that is part of your own. Within this
connection exists a natural alchemy that can alter their states of matter,
even their composition and their natural properties. The key is
consciousness! Consciousness is the very essence of your Full Self. It is
the ability to understand the flow of Creation, and we all possess it. It is
positive and filled with infinite possibilities. We use its potential to
achieve our alchemy.

Remember, dear Friends, that the universe is composed of an infinite number
of realities, which form the physical and spiritual dimensions. Realities
coalesce within a conscious framework or grid system determined by its
inhabitants and the divine plan. Likewise, the energy that creates matter
within a reality is regulated by the consensus that constructed that
reality's grid. As your consciousness shifts, you become capable of altering
this grid and of achieving a degree of divine alchemy. This increasing
potential made possible your present electronic revolution. It also
increased the possibilities for your encounter with your galactic family.
Moreover, this procedure allowed you to see the way consciousness can alter
your science by changing your understanding of this universe's creation.
This, in turn, led you to discover the first primitive principles of our
technology. Our purpose remains to guide you toward a fuller understanding
of these principles. To do so, you need first to realize that such a
consciousness-based technology can only advance as you do.

Our ships are part 'magic' and part science - that is, they operate under
principles that are an extension of your present knowledge. Moreover,
because they are part of our living, sentient network, they transcend their
operating principles to realms that appear to be magic. Your quantum physics
is at the very threshold of an understanding of these principles. The next
step is the reordering of quantum physics to allow consciousness into your
calculations. You, then, can produce a system of calculus that truly can
mirror Creation. By applying this mathematics, you can change supposedly
imaginary integrals and sets into matrix patterns that function much like a
manifesting meditation. This advanced spiritual science, which is your
future, is the basis for our ships' propulsion and their very form.
Consequently, our craft blend into the matrix created by those who occupy
them. In the same way, each ship carries out every mission assigned it
through this natural blending of crew and passengers.

To be aboard such a ship is truly a unique experience. Immediately, you
sense the energies circulating through each ship. You feel the ship
caressing you and lovingly adjusting its energy to your own fields. You
encounter this with every step that you take and every moment that you are
there. The key element is sentiency, which is expressed in the essence of
its crew and in its mission. It is most important to realize that every
facet of this technology is actually a unified system that works to manifest
Love and achieve an environment that is dedicated to fulfilling the full
potential of every Being and every mission. That energy, also, is found in
the galactic societies that created these ships. One is an integral part of
the other. We are immensely grateful for what the Creator has given us. Our
mission is to bring it to you, in right divine time. Until then, remember
all that we have told you and be ready for the wonders that await you.

In addition to the great Motherships that comprise our vast fleet, there are
the wondrous realms of Inner Earth. Here are found the last living remnants
of Ancient Lemuria, a series of interlocking cities that spans the globe.
Since the fall of Atlantis, these cities have acted as a subterranean
planetary society that was determined to lead their surface brethren back to
the Light. For nearly 13 millennia, the dark overlords of the surface realms
- the Annunaki - frustrated their efforts. These dark Beings used their
power and their potential for evil to divide your world into any number of
widely varied societies, which were set against one another or used to
glorify the Anunnaki's rule over them. At the same time, the Lemurians,
guided by Heaven, worked to help humanity to achieve its grand and glorious
destiny.

The realms of Inner Earth abound in the technology to which we have just
alluded. Like our ships, their cities are alive and exist to help each
citizen fulfill her or his potential. Within them, the individual lives in a
world that mirrors the pristine nature of Mother Earth's surface realm.
Here, the sky exists according to its inhabitants' wishes. Here, dwellings
conform to the desires of each living Being. This world is a paradise that
floats within a cocoon of energy sustained by its technology. It is the land
of delights. It is built not in a dark and limiting cavern, but instead by
the desires of its inhabitants, Mother Earth and the divine plan. Within the
many fields that produce it are crystal cities of exquisite beauty. For a
very short period of time, they will be your home. Within these luxurious
environments, you will complete your transformation into fully conscious
Beings.

Realities are consciousness. They are not permanent entities that exist
outside of you. Your present perception of Creation is erroneous. The living
Creator has brought into existence a universe that is overflowing with Life.
Its many forms have built societies on an incalculable number of planets
that exist within endless galaxies. We have only begun to understand how
these Beings live and what they hold most sacred. Your quest will be to join
us in ours and, together, to explore physicality. In doing so, you possess
the wondrous gift that will help to guide physicality and unite it as never
before. The Creator graciously gave you this talent. Consider it part of the
process that will allow you to reunite Heaven and physicality. Envision the
great and extraordinary adventure upon which you have embarked. We are only
the next step that you will need to help you complete this journey.

Today, we have re-examined the ships that so proudly serve us. We have also
peeked at the realms of Inner Earth. Consider these two environments to be
similar. One of the great illusions of limited consciousness is to separate
things and then to become fearful of them. Understand in your Heart of
Hearts, dear Ones, that Inner Earth and our fleet are one. Both are
benevolent, and both are sacred agents of the great Divine that now deeply
desires your liberation from fear and your mutation into fully conscious
Beings of the Light. We now take our leave. Blessings! Know both deeply and
profoundly that Heaven's Prosperity and Abundance is yours! Amen. Selamat
Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! Be in Joy!)

Planetary Activation Organization | Mailing Address: P. O. Box 880151,
Pukalani, Maui,
HI 96788-0151 U.S.A.
Voicemail: (808) 243-0728 | Fax: (808) 573-2867 | E-mail:
pao@... | Website
address: www.paoweb.com

* * * * * * * * * *

From: Colleen Marshall <galacticheart@...>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 11:34:10 -1000
Subject: MAY 7 UPDATE BY SHEDAN-FIRST CONTACT TEAMS

Aloha Everyone,

Wesak Festival was a great success!! People from all over the world
attended.  Sheldan was well received - in fact, the people spontaneously
coordinated a time on Monday (after the Festival ended - fluid group
dynamics at work) for Sheldan to present again. One hour just wasn't
enough!!  So Monday night Sheldan gave another presentation for
approximately 2-1/2 to 3 hours.  We are working on making the audio
available for everyone - so keep your eyes on our website as details become
available.

Selamat Ja!
Colleen
PAO-Maui

* * * * * * * * * *

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic
Federation
9 Ik. 5 Moan, 10 Caban
May 7, 2002

Selamat Jarin! We come again, dear Friends! Many events occurring upon your
world are part of the final aspects that will prepare your global society
for our formal arrival. In this message, we intend to focus upon our fleet
and those who serve as her crews. The first contact fleet, consisting of
many components, is largely concerned with our coming mass contact. Our
direct contact personnel are humans who hail from the Pleiades Star League,
the constellations of Andromeda, Lyra, Perseus and Aries, as well as the
Sirius Star-nation. These Beings have been schooled in the special protocols
that you will require. Many of these same Beings, moreover, are part of the
various Galactic Federation medical teams now actively assisting in your
ascension process. Although most of them have participated in thousands of
other first contacts, yours is entirely unique. Hence, we have received
special preparation and training to ensure that this massive first contact
is an unqualified success.

To further assure our success, we have brought to this operation a
succession of highly proficient liaison teams that have paved the way for
our coming first contact with you. Their meetings with our earthly allies
have allowed us to establish the direction of our initial global broadcasts
and helped us to revise our protocols and landing procedures. We have
enjoyed our mutual education process. These meetings provided us many
intangibles that we otherwise might have overlooked. Thus, we feel quite
confident that the final aspects of first contact will take place as our
divine supervisors have intended. Remember, dear Friends, this process is a
divine intervention. Its beginnings are found in Heaven's graciously issued
decrees, which carefully follow those solemnly sent forth by Lord Surea. We,
dear Hearts, are part of a vast sea of kindred souls that have come to renew
old friendships. We are also part of an enormous family that has endured a
separation from each other for far too long. Soon, we will meet openly and
watch you mutate into who you really are - beautiful and powerful physical
Angels.

To support those directly involved in first contact are several scientific
and spiritual missions. The primary duty of every Science and Exploration
(S&E) fleet is to monitor the state of each part of this huge galaxy. This
includes the health of each star and of each spiral arm in the Milky Way
Galaxy. Consequently, every fleet maintains a number of science teams that
constantly survey the star and, if applicable, the solar system they are
assigned to investigate. In your case, several of our large planet-sized
craft are surveying the existing condition of your solar system. In
addition, much smaller fleets of our Motherships are carefully assessing
each planet in your solar system. Finally, special craft are evaluating your
Sun. Within each of these segments of our main fleet is a succession of
liaisons that fine-tunes their reports and presents this data to the main
first contact command council. Using this information, we compile a number
of crucial questions for our heavenly supervisors. From them, we establish
the necessary protocols for first contact and beyond.

The actual first contact fleet has a three-part command structure, which
presently is being used to assist our Galactic Federation medical teams. At
the top are the various interstellar Motherships, each containing several
smaller atmospheric Motherships. These Motherships are employed as sector
command posts and each launches several scout ships. These, in turn, can
quickly teleport their personnel to wherever they are needed, or land, if
necessary. All members of this small fleet of 3 to 50 scout ships are
closely monitored by the atmospheric Motherships. If need be, any scout can
be transferred, instantly, to another sector. The fleet is organic and
operates, much like a neural network, according to the principles of fluid
group dynamics. Consequently, the needs of any specific mission can be
accomplished quickly and creatively. This same alignment will be used at the
inception of our mass first contact with you.

Aboard our ships, life mirrors the many cultures that comprise our fleet. We
take pride in both our differences and our similarities. We have learned to
Love the countless ways in which humans have chosen to express themselves.
Your prospective star-nation will become yet another wondrous addition to
this very rich mosaic. Our lives are built around discovering in what ways
our individual mission can weave itself into the wondrous cloth called our
galactic society. They include daily ritual, conversations with our
spiritual and physical counselors, support of each other in our daily tasks,
assisting the group to raise and educate our children, setting aside special
time for our closeness (companion) and allowing various spontaneous periods
for meals and to express our joy (playtime). One of our joys is use of
holographic environments to recreate our home-worlds. There, we can add our
energy to various rituals or simply enjoy the beauty that the Creator has
bestowed.

The interstellar Motherships in which we live are living Beings. They feel a
great connection for us, as we feel great Love for them. Your present
technology is on the brink of creating these wondrous Beings of Light. A.I.
(Artificial Intelligence) is only the first primitive step in this
procedure. As you progress, you will begin to realize the extent to which
planets are alive and how they function. This, you eventually will be able
to reproduce. The end result is now in our possession. This technology also
permits us to live in a ship that replicates the energy fields of our
home-worlds. Thus, we are balanced as if we were still residing within our
home planet. Consequently, the rituals we perform maintain these huge ships.
We have created a mutually gratifying symbiosis, which allows us to carry
out each of our assigned missions.

Our form, dear Friends, is quite similar to yours. We are as tall, or
taller, than you. Many Pleiadeans, Andromedans and Lyrans, for example, are
of the same general height as you while Sirians, Arians and those from
Perseus are generally taller. Males are usually over 7 feet (2.13 meters)
tall while females are usually more than 6 foot 4 inches (1.93 meters).
Their height is counterbalanced by their perfectly formed physiques. Many of
us are surrounded by a glowing aura. Because of this, and our ability to
transform easily into our Light body, many of your ancestors viewed us with
awe. Greet us, now, not in this belief, but merely as your space family.
Know by what you see that you gaze upon simply what you really are. Like us,
you are physical Angels. Soon, you once again will take on your true form.

The world of the ships is but a small part of who we really are. We are a
highly sentient and benevolent association of star-nations that are devoted
to the Light. We are your destiny, and your future. Ahead of you lies not
ruin, but abundance. Ahead of you lies not the unknown but almost
unimaginable growth and transformation. Take this time to feel your inner
thoughts and allow the ways of your true heart to guide you. You, dear
Friends, are approaching a time when we finally will meet. We long for this
most magical moment. We are aware of the true inevitability of that time.
Yet, that divine moment is set within the joyous grace of Heaven and the
Creator's divine plan. Our mission follows the sacred dictates of Heaven. It
has ordained a moment for this event to occur. Once the signal is given, we
will gladly obey. Then, let the celebration begin!

Today, we have shown you only a brief glimpse of the reality in which we
dwell. It is the reality that you, in your own way, are about to create on
this world. Your approaching galactic society will be utterly unique. Know
that it is your future and that, with it, you will be able to carry out your
grand destiny. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your
hearts that Heaven's Abundance and Prosperity is truly yours! Amen. Selamat
Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! Be in Joy!)

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SHIPS OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION FLEET - SEE OUR
LATEST VIDEO!  WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.  TOGETHER WE ARE
TRULY VICTORIOUS!!

Planetary Activation Organization | Mailing Address: P. O. Box 880151,
Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788-0151 U.S.A. Voicemail: (808) 243-0728 | Fax: (808)
573-2867 | E-mail: pao@... | Website address: www.paoweb.com

~IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT
Free Community New Info Selection Services
25,000 subscribers in 90 countries

English services

LUXWEB
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxweb   (Up to 4 daily messages)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebII   (1 daily message)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebIII   (1 weekly message)
ACTION ALERT
http://www.egroups.com/community/actionalert

~OPERATION PLANET LOVE
http://www.redanahuak.org.mx/opa
Free Planetary Meditation Calendar & Program

Visita nuestro patrocinador:
SMS gratis, 10mb email gratis, messenger, postales, 10mb disco virtual!
Todo esto y mucho más en ES.EVERYDAY - ¡Tu guía de Internet!
Visitanos ya en: http://www.elistas.net/ml/66/