Asunto:PAN- Projects that may interest you / Global Meditations Network
Fecha:Martes, 8 de Octubre, 2002  11:12:19 (-0500)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <redluz @...............mx>

Projects that may interest you / Global Meditations Network

@@@luxweb

www.redanahuak.org.mx

THANK YOU BARBARA!
WE ALSO SUGGEST:

GLOBAL MEDITATION FOCUS GROUP
A proposal every two weeks
<
http://www.aei.ca/~cep/focusgroup.htm>

OPERATION PLANET LOVE
Yearly planetary meditations calendar & program
<http://www.redanahuak.org.mx/opa>

MONTHLY CETACEAN MEDITATION
At each new moon
<http://www.paoweb.com/cetacmed.htm>