Asunto:PAN- Peruvian healer Malena Sotomayor in Vero Beach, Florida
Fecha:Martes, 31 de Julio, 2001  01:00:07 (-0700)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <anahuak @.............mx>

Dearest PAN colleagues,
We're beginning a new program to link iberamerican communities with spanish
speaking peoples in the US, as well as hispanic and mainstream english
speaking communities.
As you may know, our Iberamerican Web of Light has members from 35
latinamerican and caribbean countries and Spain and Portugal. Its services
includes three languajes: spanish, english and portuguese. We also have
spanish speaking alliances and groups in Australia, Italy, France and
Canada.
Malena Sotomayor is now our coordinator in Florida, USA, to accomplish this
task. She has been our peruvian coordinator until now. Please give her your
support in this outmost delicate and difficult new mission.
Thanks and have a great week.
Ricardo Ocampo
Editor
Iberamerican Web of light
PAO-Spanish Coordination
Mexico City

* * * * * * * * * *

PERUVIAN HEALER MALENA  SOTOMAYOR IN  VERO  BEACH,  FLORIDA...
Weekend of LOVE and LIGHT
bring a new awareness about your self and your world.

Group Meditation at the Beach
FLORIDA PAG/GAP
http://www.paoweb.com

Iberamerican Web of Light
http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/luxweb

AUGUST 4, 2001
TIME:  7:30PM

Important Notice:
At 7:30 pm (EDT) we, as a group, will breath
Light and Love as we connect to our sacredness.
We ask that YOU join us at that time in Breathing
and Connecting to YOUR Sacredness.

E-mail:   weekend@... for details!
RSVP to sandra@...

Where?
Jay Cee Park is located at the corner of A1A and Mango Drive.
Conn Beach is the beachfront South of the Park -- along the Boardwalk.
directions:   http://www.higherpath.org/city1.htm#1

August 3, 4 and 5
Spanish/English Joint Seminar with Malena
<http://www.higherpath.org/weekend_seminar.htm>;
Vero Beach, FL

Personal awareness and self-healing weekend combining the channel sessions
by the 27 Speakers with Peruvian healing techniques at the City of Ancients
in Vero Beach.  Spanish and English translation of all sessions. This
seminar relates to the Arcturian Healing Temple and the Earth Merkaba linked
to the City.
http://www.higherpath.org/events.htm

Thanks for sharing this information with others!

~IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT
Free Community New Info Selection Services
13,800 subscribers on-line in 90 countries!

English services

LUXWEB
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxweb   (4 daily messages)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebII   (1 daily message)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebIII   (1 weekly message)
ACTION ALERT
http://www.egroups.com/community/actionalert

~OPERATION PLANET LOVE
http://www.redanahuak.org.mx/opa
Free Planetary Meditation Calendar & Program 2001-2002

Crea y administra tus propias listas de correo gratuitas, en español.