Asunto:PAN- Montpellier 2003 / France / World Peace and Humanity Rescue Day
Fecha:Jueves, 30 de Enero, 2003  14:36:44 (-0600)
Autor:RedLUZ/LUXWeb <redluz @...............mx>

Montpellier 2003 / France / World Peace and Humanity Rescue Day

@@@luxweb

<< Le Collectif 144000 >>
<http://accueil.cooperation.net/orgprofile/show.php3?org_id=144000&art_id=65&display=article>

TO YOU WHO ARE ACTING FOR THIS WORLD

Nowadays we are a lot to share the will of change, we feel intuitively this
urgency through the events that link us and inform us of our necessary
transformation. Many associations and organizations work for this new
consciousness. According to the ideas and the appeal to action proposed by
the magazine "Nouvelles clés" (www.nouvellesclés.com), the association
"L'Europe des Consciences" (www.europe-des-consciences.com) and the appeal
of Arvol Looking Horse , the Amerindian Nation's Chief
(http://www.worldpeaceday.com), we have decided to propose an action which
is a huge gathering in the Year 2003.

Concretely, this consists in organizing in France the meeting of 144.000
persons: NGO and associations representatives, scientists, artistsŠ and
above all those who wish to manifest their presence in this occasion. 21st
June 2003 is the most favorable day for this demonstration, knowing that
this date was proposed by the Amerindian Nation's Chief as the World Peace
and Humanity Rescue Day.

Our aim is to participate in the emergence of the active consciousness
taking place, indispensable change for the survival of future generations.

Coming to a stop and indicating by the symbol of our Alliance the way of an
other possible world, of a new departure. We don't know exactly what will be
the short-range effects and the positive repercussions of a common meeting
with many countries, in the same time. But we could meanwhile imagine that
the huge gathering of varied ecologist and social movements, confederations
and associations, could open a wide field for the realization of a common
objective, in the recognition of what unite us! The wealth is in the
questioning.

Certain people call " Cultural Creatives" those who participate and act for
the emergence of new action and understanding procedures about the Life and
the World (http://www.culturalcreatives.org and http://www.souffledor.fr).

Their characteristics and their values are : ecology, non-violence,
brotherhood, solidarity, oneself quest, pragmatism, secular and tolerant
spirituality... In this way, the idea is to join and to amplify this already
existing bound. This text will be distributed to different groups,
organizations, associations, and to you all who, like us, dare to believe in
this reality. The place, in France, has yet to be determined and will be
communicated on time. It is the whole of Humanity which is called to reveal
itself and to recognize itself here, in the Union of every cultures and
religions. Through the sources of narratives, predictions and prophesies but
also through the present events and the international context, all indicates
that we arrive at a crossroads of a great transformation. If you want to
share this adventure, and somehow be acting and working for the realization
of this objective, please contact us and give out this text. We open the
page of a book in which all remains to write, each of us has to play a part
in it. It is a vow for all our Humanity, a vow of Peace and Love. With our
brotherly thoughts,

Yours,
The Collective 144.000

* * * * * * * * * *

~LuxWeb
Iberamerican Web of Light
Free New Info Selection Services
If you want to directly receive documents like this one, please
write to <luxweb-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
Thanks for passing this to others!

* * * * * * * * * *

CONTACTS:
Steeve & Agnčs NYATEPE-COO PARADIS (Sud): efoe@club-internet.fr Carlos &
Carole SOLSONA (26) : Vivalavida2@aol.com Eric & Annie VISSOUZE (04) :
eric.vissouze@free.fr. Nathalie LEFEVRE (34) : nathalielefevre@voila.fr
Samantha ZACCARIE(34) : amanta@club-internet.fr Alex GRACI (30):
Alex.Graci@wanadoo.fr Frédéric MOUNIER (35): Frederic.Mounier@nextream.fr.
Sydney & Stéphanie NYATEPE-COO (Nord): monsieurlabe@infonie.fr

Address : "La Terre Autour Du Monde" Aiguelongue 1.C 675 Rue Montasinos
34090 MONTPELLIER Téléphone : (00 33) 04.67.72.55.91. Web site :
www.144000.cooperation.net.

We don't belong to any political party, religious movement, or sect but we
stand together interdependent with Humanity that we consider as ONE. P.S.
Welcome to translators and relays, to any contacts which can extend the
movement... We rely upon the competence of those who, in the logistic and
organization fields, could help us with their abilities. Other informations
and texts will follow in the coming weeks and months. All suggestions and
reflections are also welcome. Good-bye!