Asunto:PAN- Vision Keepers
Fecha:Martes, 4 de Febrero, 2003  09:06:15 (-0600)
Autor:RedLUZ/LUXWeb <redluz @...............mx>

Vision Keepers

@@@...

iberamerican web of light
25,000 subscribers

From: Maggie Erotokritou <surya@...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 09:04:58 +0200
To: RedLUZ/LUXWeb <luxweb-owner@...>
Subject: RE: Vision Keepers

VISION KEEPERS

For some time now I have been a part of a special focus meditation group
called the Vision Keepers, which was set up when PAN first started, with
people situated in different parts of the world, holding together a specific
focus. Because of the crucial circumstances regarding Iraq we would like to
open it up and to invite those who feel so inclined to join us in the daily
meditations of the Vision Keepers. Please can you pass this message onto
your networks.

Below I have included the current meditation. If you would like to join this
group please email Lynne at lmurguia7@... so sheut n put you on the
mailing list for the weekly focus. Love and light,

Maggie Erotokritou
The Global Spiritual Network

To subscribe and receive our daily postings or to unsubscribe go to
www.enabling.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/gsn

If you would like to send a posting to the network send it to the list
co-ordinator Maggie Erotokritou at surya@...

Subject: Vision Keepers -- Crucial Update (February)

Due to the crucial upcoming meetings (Baghdad - 10 Feb. and Security Council
- 14 Feb.), an adjustment to the current meditation seems in order.  Please
note the change in the intense focus section (below).

Given the urgency of the global situation -- in addition to the regular
daily practice, we might also consider doing a rapid form of the intense
focus whenever it comes to mind.

M E D I T A T I O N

We come together in group intent, raising our attention as high in the head
as possible, allowing energy -- in the form of light -- to flow through the
body - and through this group working together.

We visualize that light flowing toward and permeating our planet as it hangs
in space, giving rise to a translucent, luminescent globe.

We hold this focus for three minutes -- then envisioning  a beam connecting
the globe to the U.S.- sponsored coalition and to the Security Council --
thus creating a triangle of vibrating light.

We visualize this triangle surrounding the nation of Iraq.

We hold this intensified focus for three minutes, then intoning aloud

OM                       OM                        OM

@@@...

iberamerican web of light
25,000 subscribers

Free New Info Selection Services
If you want to directly receive documents like this one, please
write to <luxweb-subscribe@...>
Thanks for passing this to others!