Asunto:PAN- Radiant Woman / Maggie Erotokritou
Fecha:Miercoles, 12 de Febrero, 2003  11:59:45 (-0600)
Autor:RedLUZ/LUXWeb <redluz @...............mx>

Radiant Woman / Maggie Erotokritou

@@@luxweb

iberamerican web of light

From: Maggie Erotokritou <surya@spidernet.com.cy>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:10:31 +0200
To: LuxWebIII-owner@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Radiant Woman - Maggie

Dear Ricardo, you might like to share this with your english speaking
network and if you could also send it out to PAN I would greatly appreciate
it. Many thanks, love and light, Maggie

Radiant Woman, Every Woman's Guide to Health, Healing and Rejuvenation has
just been published by Maggie Erotokritou co-ordinator of the Global
Spiritual Network, surya@spidernet.com.cy and is now available for sale on
line from  1stBooks website
(http://www.1stBooks.com/bookview/14583) and will soon be
available for sale through retailers nationwide!

RADIANT WOMAN

Radiant women have an inner beauty that stands out. They are not necessarily
beautifFree ul in the traditional way, because of their outer looks, facial
features, body shape or size. It is their presence that comes forth, their
warmth, their joy and their way of being that makes them attractive. A
radiant woman glows, her eyes sparkle and her smile dazzles. She radiates a
blissful aura, her energy is powerful and centered and she is clear and
positive. A radiant woman knows how to nurture and take care of herself. She
takes responsibility for her health and well-being, listens to her body and
pays attention to how she feels and acts accordingly.

The emphasis of this book is on creating radiant health, and healing
whatever stands in the way. Radiant health is more than just feeling
physically good or being disease free, it is about being filled with energy,
vitality and joy, being emotionally stable and having a mental outlook that
will constantly expand your horizons. Your energy level is a measure of how
you feel. In order to have enough energy to do what you want to do and to
fully express your creative inspiration, you have to pay attention to the
physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of yourself. If any part
is ignored, this will create an imbalance.

After many years of working with women in the fields of therapy and
different healing systems including Ayurveda, managing the Surya Health and
Healing Centre in Cyprus and co-ordinating the international Women’s
Spiritual Network, I gained a lot of insights into the needs of women in
respect to the fields of health and healing. Again and again, I would hear
the same questions and cries for help and understanding and requests for
more knowledge. There was so much to share but never enough time to give it.
It was out of these desires, needs and requests that this book was born.

Many of the gems that it contains are based upon my knowledge and training
as an Ayurvedic health consultant. It is not however primarily a book on
Ayurveda, it is based upon a deep exploration into different healing
modalities. It is a practical book, which enables the reader to take
responsibility for their own health and healing and to open up new avenues
and possibilities for healing. This book is not meant to be a replacement
for medical treatment; it is a complimentary approach to health care
especially in the prevention of disease and goes beyond that to include the
possibility of regeneration and rejuvenation. It is full of many
life-enhancing ideas, which are easily put into practise.

By directing your attention towards maintaining radiant health, it will also
allow your innate wisdom to come forth and support the process. Many women
have lost their intuitive knowingness; they have forgotten how to listen to
the whispers of their inner wisdom, this book will help you regain that
wisdom. Health and healing go hand in hand. By creating new, supportive and
healthier habits, you can change the way you feel and this will be reflected
outwardly. When our health improves, then both emotional and physical
healing can take place and when we heal our emotional wounds and traumas, we
feel more inclined to look after our health.

Each of us has the potential to become a radiant woman and to enjoy life to
the full with passion and joy. It has nothing to do with age; it is about
how you feel inside. You have to ignite the flame of life within and to keep
it burning brightly until the last breath passes out of the body. In order
to do this, you have to nurture yourself well and become aware of anything
that prevents this from happening and then an amazing metamorphosis can take
place.

About the Book:

Radiant Woman, Every Woman’s Guide to Health, Healing and Rejuvenation,
offers many practical ideas on complimentary and holistic approaches to
preventive health care. The emphasis of this book is upon creating radiant
health through taking responsibility for one’s health and getting to the
root cause of imbalances and disease. Radiant health is more than just
feeling physically good or being disease free, it is about being filled with
energy, vitality and joy so as to be able to live a high quality of life. By
paying attention to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels,
healing and transformation can take place.

Radiance and true beauty come from within. Radiant Woman shows you how to
create balance and harmony in your life through nurturing yourself by
implementing life-enhancing ideas, which promote regeneration and
rejuvenation.

Maggie Erotokritou:

Maggie Erotokritou is an Ayurvedic health consultant, rebirther, healer,
transformational counsellor and Yoga and meditation teacher. She co-directed
the Surya Centre for health and healing in Cyprus, founded the Women’s
Spiritual Network and the Global Spiritual Network on the Internet. She
lives and works in Nicosia, Cyprus and also works in London. She gives
seminars on health, healing and spiritual development and women’s issues.

Her book, Radiant Woman, Every Woman’s Guide to Health, Healing and
Rejuvenation is based upon many years of personal experience of exploration
into different healing modalities including Ayurveda, Esoteric Healing and
Rebirthing.

She is deeply interested in the metaphysical and energetic aspects of
healing and the study of consciousness and human potential.

The Global Spiritual Network

To subscribe and receive our daily postings or to unsubscribe go to
www.enabling.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/gsn

If you would like to send a posting to the network send it to the list
co-ordinator Maggie Erotokritou at surya@spidernet.com.cy