Asunto:PAN- Quiet the patterns of war hysteria / Acts of an immoral cabal / The challenge: to unite as never before / Galactic Significance of Sept 11 / GF 091501
Fecha:Lunes, 17 de Septiembre, 2001  01:04:32 (-0700)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo-Anahuak Networks <anahuak @.............mx>

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic
Federation

       9 Lamat, 11 Zip, 10 Caban - 9/15/01

Selamat Jarin!! Again we appear, with much to discuss. We begin by
fervently asking you to continue your prayers and meditations for the
peace of those who so tragically have departed your realm. It is quite
essential that you not forget your divine mission. No one can usurp that
mission if you remain forthright and earnest in your commitment to
change and to forge a new reality. On this Monday, with the new moon of
Zip, a new and wondrous energy will appear. Use that energy, combined
with your own, to demand that those who have consented to carry out
various agreements do so immediately. The wanton acts of destruction
that you have witnessed were not simply the work of a group of isolated
terrorists, but the acts of an immoral cabal that holds positions of power
in one of your major governments. These acts were carried out to
prevent the formal announcement of a series of crucial agreements. Since
that most fateful day, much has happened. This is a time for national
grieving and shared sorrow. It is also a time for those who now possess
the power to remove these most willful men, to do so.

     We cannot overemphasize the importance of removing this cabal from
power. They seek to enslave this realm and, later, to use it as a base
from which to lash out at the rest of civilized humanity in this galaxy.
These foul Beings are the last remnant of a galactic humanity that, long
ago, swore a solemn oath of obedience to the dark entity known as
Anchara. They live solely for power and for the ability to abuse it as
they see fit. Our purpose is not just to oppose them, but rather, to
transform them and their heinous agendas. We earnestly ask those on your
world who have the power to cast them aside, to do so. If they cannot,
then surely these Beings of hate will meet with a most untimely end!

The
Spiritual Hierarchy, dear Hearts, has issued you a challenge: namely, to
unite as never before and to use your great spiritual powers to actually
prevent a conflict and to create the first humble beginnings of your new
galactic society. In this, we unswervingly support you. Much is expected
of you. Yet, even more is expected of those who, presently, hold the
keys to power. Their task remains to physically carry out what we are
all about to intend.

Our fleet and, more especially, our defense contingent, will
vigilantly monitor what transpires. We intend to support your heartfelt
prayers and to see that these willful men meet a divine justice, as
determined by the dictates of Spirit and the divine plan. It is not our
choice to do so without such circumspect guidance. However, we will do
whatever we can to support you. We know that, together, we will find a
path to creatively resolve these matters, in full accordance with the
sacred edicts of the Creator. Whether it demands more forceful use of
our craft or pressure, strong and properly applied, on our earthly
allies, we will discover a way to successfully orchestrate a peaceful
solution. The next days and weeks are extremely crucial. In them, you
play a very important part. Use your existing prayers and meditations to
create an intention that will manifest a divine solution. This is a time
to emphasize your connections with one another. Gather, communicate and,
most of all, express your determination for this very serious matter to
be peacefully resolved. Peace, Truth and Justice - not war - are the
answer!

     In doing so, you are entering the next stage of your journey to
full consciousness. It is most difficult for limited conscious Beings to
join together to seek out Truth and pursue their divinity. This search
must be carried out, not in an environment of guilt and revenge, but
simply to seek Spirit's answer and to discover how Earth's humanity can
progress toward its divine destiny as a unifying whole of sovereign and
free Beings. This part of your mission is a great test. To accomplish it
is no easy matter. This mission requires much compassion. With it must
come a willingness to accept Love as the only way. This is a time for
you to cast aside your outer emotions and discover an inner, heartfelt
grace. Expect to receive a great deal of information, and many feelings
and strategies. Join together and discover what it all really means.
Heaven has provided a most wonderful opportunity for you to grow
together. We ask you to take it and discover a way to unlock the
mysteries that underlie our existence and your own divine purpose.

     These heinous events are typical of what has occurred upon your
world for millennia. Those in power have used a grievous act to deceive
and divert you. Events such as these have often led to needless wars or
unnecessary divisions. They intensify mindless hate and foist upon you a
continuing cycle of manipulation. Now is the time for you to break this
cycle and demand that your government provide you with the prosperity
and justice that you so rightly deserve. To do so signals the degree of
'awaken-ness' that you have engendered in yourself and your society. For
far too long, those who secretly control you have wrapped themselves in
tragedies that they have deviously created for their own purposes. When
those in power realize that these deceptions no longer work, they will
see the powerful spiritual intention that is manifested by humanity.
Part of our own purpose, at times, is to direct you and offer you
much-needed guidance. This is one of these times.

     We strongly suggest that you begin to call attention to the real
Truth that underlies these wanton acts. We urge you to use this time to
join together in prayer and sorrow. By making purposeful use of this
heartrending union, you will be able to create a soaring groundswell for
peace and for Love. In this atmosphere of burgeoning compassion, much
good can come to pass. You can begin to resolve past hatreds, and
discover in each other the beauty that you hold within. You can quiet
the patterns of war hysteria on your world and reveal a new and
harmonious design. From this new design, a worldwide web of growing
compassion can help to fashion the beginnings for your galactic society.
This society is based upon Love and respect for the individual's
inalienable right to sovereignty and freedom. It ends the condition of
servitude that most of Earth's humanity knows all too well.

     We have long pledged ourselves to these principles. Presently, the
people of your realm are able to demonstrate their allegiance to these
same noble truths. Within you, Beloveds, exists the God-given ability to
manifest these many virtues. It only requires, first, an individual and,
then, a collective will to do so. What better time to display it,
publicly, than now! Often, negative events are merely the springboard to
positive action. This time is surely a case in point. We ask you to show
your commitment to peace. Step forward and affirm your intentions. Let
this simple process serve as a catalyst so that others will do so, too.
Together, dear Hearts, you will prevail! Activate your power. Affirm
your intentions and allow those who support you to alter the present
course of events from potential war to imminent peace!

     Demand justice, but from a place of Love, rather than out of shock
and revenge. These important times are primarily for transformation and
ascension. It is crucial that whatever occurs, does so within this
sacred framework where you can freely flourish as true galactic
citizens. Your purpose is not to punish, nor even to seek unwise
restitution for those who were so horrendously victimized by these
unspeakable acts. Rather, it is appropriate to let proper divine Justice
run its inevitable course. The loss of power and the rapid fall from
grace of these willful cabals will be a deep and sufficient punishment
for them. Seek only divine retribution and let Heaven be their final
Judge. The Ascended Masters of your realm await the most opportune
moment for this apt request. Only seek peace, harmony and the best of
ways to express your divine Love for each other.

     Today, dear Hearts, we discussed in more detail the sad events of
this day. We ask you to use this time to grieve and to express your
growing sadness and then, to join together as never before. Use your
awakened powers to manifest peace. With those powers, demand the Truth
and end the reprehensible power of this last recalcitrant cabal. Most
important, act out of Love. We now take our leave. Blessings! Know that
Heaven's countless Prosperity and Abundance is yours! Amen. Selamat
Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! Be in Joy!)

Planetary Activation Organization
P. O. Box 880151
Pukalani, HI  96788
USA
www.paoweb.com
fax:  808-573-2867

~IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT
Free Community New Info Selection Services
13,800 subscribers on-line in 90 countries!

English services

LUXWEB
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxweb   (4 daily messages)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebII   (1 daily message)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebIII   (1 weekly message)
ACTION ALERT
http://www.egroups.com/community/actionalert

~OPERATION PLANET LOVE
http://www.redanahuak.org.mx/opa
Free Planetary Meditation Calendar & Program 2001-2002

~IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT
Free Community New Info Selection Services

LUXWEB (english)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxweb   (4 daily messages)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebII   (1 daily message)
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxwebIII   (1 weekly message)
ACTION ALERT (english)
http://www.egroups.com/community/actionalert

OPERATION PLANET LOVE
http://www.redanahuak.org.mx/opa
Free Planetary Meditation Calendar & Program 2001-2002

Crea y administra tus propias listas de correo gratuitas, en español.