Asunto:PAN- SANTIAGO 2011 / GREAT UNITY PEREGRINATION AND GATHERING / August 10-28
Fecha:Miercoles, 6 de Abril, 2011  13:37:06 (-0500)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

Para: Red Iberoamericana de Luz <redluz@elistas.net>

Fecha: 6 de abril de 2011 13:30

IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT

SANTIAGO 2.011.GREAT UNITY PEREGRINATION AND GATHERING

Traditions and spiritual movements walking for peace and fraternity. August 10 - 28.

They shared dance and not battle, sacred smoke and not gunpodwer, and through their steps they sow dawn…

We will walk the road for His Glory. Upon the earth, colorful troop; in the air sacred smoke of different fires. We convoke you to silence and sweat, to songs and dances of variety of tones, forms and rhythm. We convoke you to the Leon and Galician Sun, to the communion that walks victorious to the tomb of the Apostle. We call you to prayer and shared footprints, to praise in the multiple frequency, to the gathering and collective dream... In the next summer we will make known that we are Kingdom of God in Road, families and spiritual traditions anointed by eternity bonds; we will testify a new and fraternal world as we walk along. Mountain and desert, dust and joy, loneliness and communion poured into the Sacred Route… The appointment starts the next Augut 11 in Astorga Cathedral. We wait for you!!

Great Peregrine Communion Something pushes from inside of us to attend more ambitious and common challenges. In this occasion we look forward to put in action the alliance that we have been forging through the last years. Now, not just weekend meetings, not gatherings in comfortable shelters and monasteries, but together sharing blisters and paths, visions and stars… together proclaiming during twenty one days the arriving of a new time of harmony .

From this lines we make a call to the movements and spiritual traditions of Spain and the whole world to leave constancy, in the Sacred Route of Santiago, of the Great Communion in blossom. Now, it is not just proclaiming unity, but showing it day by day, under the same tent, in effort and sweat, before the pots, in the ceremony… we look forward to live days of real and mutual enrichment. Inside the sacred circle each one will share what brings inside, each tradition will share its legacy, each movement will share its essence… together we will grow day by day, and will give shape to a more united body, until we arrive in one colorful column in the Saint´s City.

We will walk during the morning and in the afternoon we will open the space for mutual and fertile sharing in which each movement and tradition will have the opportunity to reveal itself to the group of the pilgrim troop. We will close each day´s journey with a thanksgiving circle, after dinner.

A call to the traditions and spiritual movements. The peregrination is an ecumenic, international and open movement. The organization has the commitment to have a translation service in the circles in english and french. The goal is to gather the greater number of movements and traditions, to reunite a big diversity to magnify the peregrine communion.
The groups that wish to participate should make contact with the organization, in order to establish the precise calendar of their intervention in the afternoon circles. This participation must be confirmed before June of 2.011.

More information: redaccion@portaldorado.com  /  34- 606695452

IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT
English services
www.yahoogroups.com/group/luxweb

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente de articulacion
de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor.

Casa de la Red

Red Global de Conciencia
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz

Encuentros de Luz

Servicios de informacion:
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anahuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Canalizaciones
Archivo I
Archivo II

documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Meshiko-Latinoamerica

Red Mexicana de Luz

México en Conciencia
Aztlan Web

Red Cuauhnahuak

ENLACES
Activismo Sagrado
Chamanes
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Politica
Tierra Sabia, por la sustentabilidad
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonia Antigua Mexicana
Activarte

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Recicladores en Red

Economia Alternativa

Mercados organicos

Nuestra Madre Tierra
Dia Mundial de la Tierra

Síguenos también en redes sociales comerciales: YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Plaxo Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype/ redluz1 MSN/ ricardoredluz AIM/ redluz Y! messenger/ anahuak2001
Twitter Latest tweet: Lee 'El Universo nos convoca'... en la RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA http://ning.it/hwGc7F
  Get this email app!

BeRuby te regala un euro!
- SOLO PARA ESPAÑA - En BeRuby puedes ganar dinero haciendo lo que ya haces en la red
beruby