Asunto:PAN- Tornado update
Fecha:Martes, 24 de Mayo, 2011  20:16:14 (-0500)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

From: Ken Lassman <Ken.Lassman@kni.ks.gov>
Date: 2011/5/23
Subject: [Bioreg] Tornado update

Their house was hit: no garage, no windows, holes to the sky with water pouring in as it's raining, so lots of water damage, but they are spending the night there until their sons and my sister who lives nearby can get down there tomorrow with a Uhaul to take stuff out of there. I'd go down except I have an 87 year old mom next door to me and it looks real bad for big tornadoes in our area tomorrow. Assuming we get through that, I'll be heading down later this week if they need help.
Pretty interesting times,
Ken