Asunto:PAN- Help support the "Consejo de Visones-Guardianes de Tierra"
Fecha:Domingo, 31 de Octubre, 2010  20:07:55 (-0600)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

From: Laura Valdes Kuri <laukur@prodigy.net.mx>
Date: 2010/10/31
To: bioreg@yahoogroups.com

Dear sisters, brothers, families and organizations from the Northern lands and beyond:

Once again the sounds of drums are calling us. Our spirits are invited to take flight and our hearts to share our visions and practices for a more balanced and sustainable world.

As you may know, in a couple of weeks (Nov 13 – 20), we, the tribes in the South will celebrate:  ”The Call of the Eagle” … our 10th Guardians of Earth - Vision Council and Bioregional  and XI Iberamerican Web of Light Gatherings. It will take place two hours away from Mexico City in Temitla, the breathtaking ecovillage at Chalmita, Estado de México. All the information on the X Consejo de Visiones – Guardianes de la Tierra “El Llamado del Aguila” can be found both in Spanish and English, at  www.consejodevisiones.org

This letter is not only for those of you who will be joining us, but also for those who will not be able to be present at the Consejo in Mexico. We obviously would love to have as many of you as possible in our circle, but we also want to extend an invitation to all who wish to show their solidarity by being present with their valuable support in other ways.

We believe that in order to create a truly coherent vision and collective strategy towards a sustainable future it is vital to have social diversity present in the decision making process.

We are reaching out to you. We have a beautiful list of some extraordinary people who wish to come to the event and have much to offer yet they have no funds to pay for their entrance (even partially) or transportation. Some are precious indigenous elders, as well as youth who are urban eagles from Mexico City who are at the front of strategic environmental transformation and women from urban and rural groups who have great local projects and want to link with other environmental movements.

So we are asking for your support. You have the opportunity to personally sponsor someone. ANY donation amount is extremely useful. Please send the funds to the following account as soon as possible so we can start inviting those very special participants from our list. You can invite a friend to donate also.

Liora is coming to Mexico next week and she can bring the donations to us

Please help us to make this bioregional effort become a reality by including

Our hearts will be warmed to greet the sisters and brothers from the north who are able to join us and we offer our deep gratitude to all those who wish to be present by facilitating the participation of others.

For all our relations,

Laura Kuri and Helen Samuels

Here is the complete banking information:

For people in the US making deposits into any Chase bank branch:

 Account of Alejandra Liora Adler

105 Cleveland Lane

Rockaway, NJ 07866

USA

  Account # 0942425225

For people in the US sending money/checks by mail:

Chase by mail

PO Box 32750

Louisville, KY 40233

USA

Include: Account of Alejandra Liora Adler

105 Cleveland Lane

Rockaway NJ 07866

Account # 0942425225

Name of depositor

For people in US or outside US sending wire transfers:

Chase bank

1 E Clinton St

Dover, NJ 07801

USA

Account of Alejandra Liora Adler

105 Cleveland Lane

Rockaway, NJ 07866 USA

Account # 0942425225

Routing # 267084131

Swift Code: ChasUS33

For all deposits: Notify: laukur@prodigy.net.mx  and liora@gaiauniversity.org

 With name of person depositing, amount of deposit and date.

Thank You,

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:

*

Plataforma independiente de articulación
de alternativas y movimientos civiles por un mundo mejor.
Recursos:

Casa de la Red

Red Global de Conciencia
Consejo de Visiones
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz

Encuentros de Luz

Calendario espiritual 2010
Servicios de información:
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anáhuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Foro GAP-Todas las canalizaciones
Documentos pesados
Archivo I
Archivo II
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Lista de correo

Foro Méshiko-Latinoamérica

Grupo México en Conciencia

Aztlán Web

Red Cuauhnáhuak

Circuito Virtual Morelense
ENLACES
Activismo Sagrado
Foro Chamanes
Video "Salvemos el Bosque de Agua"
Espiritualidad y Política
Aurora M. Ocampo

Revista Yoga Yoghismo

Wiserearth, la red social por la sustentabilidad
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonía Antigua Mexicana
Película "Creer es Crear"

Proyecto Despertar

Activarte, AC.

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor
Fundación Punto Verde, AC.

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria
Foro Cultura Alternativa

Recicladores en Red

Red Global de Sanadores
Foro Economía Alternativa

Foro Tianguis Tierra-Mercados orgánicos

Portal de Nuestra Madre Tierra
Blog del Día de la Tierra

Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos por país y donativos para ayudar a sostener este servicio: redluz-admin@elistas.net . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype: redluz1 MSN: ricardoredluz AIM: redluz Y! messenger: anahuak2001
Síguenos también en redes sociales comerciales: YoutubeFacebookhi5TwitterFriendsterFlixsterNetvibesPlaxo

Crea tu propia Red Social de Noticias
O participa en las muchas ya creadas. ¡Es lo último, es útil y divertido! ¿A qué esperas?
es.corank.com