Asunto:PAN- New Ecovillage in Mexico
Fecha:Domingo, 23 de Enero, 2011  12:28:07 (-0600)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

Bienvenido a Ecovillage Ranchito

We are a in Tepoztlán, Mexico (beautiful mountain town with near perfect weather of about 70 degrees Farenheit year round, 1 hour south of Mexico City) starting an international eco-village to promote “plain living and high thinking” (please see foot-note*), cooperating with like-minded people who are “serious” about becoming a better person and who are also interested in beautiful things like:

Spiritual life, meditation, yoga, philanthropy, living with purpose, sustainability, organic agriculture, green architecture (please see foot-note) **, alternative healing, child education, alternative energy, science projects, music, art and circus

The idea is to create synergy by working and living (optional) together with a shared purpose and vision, helping each other to become spiritual and materially successful in order to be fit for serving mankind the best way we can.

"Why aren't you happy? It's because ninety-nine percent of everything you do, and think, and say, is for yourself -- and there isn't one."-- Wu Wei Wu (Thanks Robyn)

"What you do for yourself dies with you. What you do for others never dies"

At this time we are starting with a low-key approach, meaning we are going to rent a place to start this project (we have great options) and then flow with whatever comes up.

There's many ways you can join us:

1) You can be a “founder” member and help create this exciting project. This will allow you to share all the benefits (material and subtle) derived from this noble project. We accept all creative ideas.

2) You can move here and work with us. We are in the alternative energy, organic agriculture, and green architecture industry and we are hiring people! An array of different positions are available immediately. Experience is desirable, but not necessary, as we provide full training. Most of us speak English, so the Spanish language barrier isn't a problem.

2) We also take apprentices and/or shorter term volunteers who are willing to learn about and/or share knowledge on any of the areas of interest mentioned above.

3) You can start your own business here and receive marketing, technical, and financial help from us to get started. "The ideal of business should be to give the best service, to supply the real needs of man, and not to encourage his habits of luxury, which destroy his body, mind, and soul. The sharing of profits between capital and labor would make both the capitalists and the workers equally rich and happy." -Paramahansa Yogananda.

4) We also offer hands-on classes on any of the areas of interest mentioned above, offered to students all over the world. You can participate either as a teacher, student, counselor or sponsor.

5) You can even join us from a distance! If you can not travel or relocate but would like to be in touch with us to share ideas and experiences, or to support us in heart and spirit, please feel free to contact us!

6) A sure way to participate and help is to invite as many friends as you can (or at least 1) to join this facebook group. Perhaps the 1 friend you invite is ready to join us. You never know!

Please go to Google for more information on Tepoztlan. It's a magical and beautiful valley considered sacred since ancient times, nested in a mountainous region about 6,000 ft above sea level. Rich in spirit, natural beauty, and crafts, the town is full of artists, musicians, holistic healers, and shamans. Tepoztlan offers a large variety of fresh exotic fruits and vegetables, all easily available at the town´s market. Tepoztlan is close to big cities like Cuernavaca and Mexico City, but at the same time so remote and tranquil. There are cows, horses and chicken roaming on the town's suburb streets! It is a clean and safe place to live, with good and inexpensive medical and dental care services. We love it.

Feel free to post a comment on this group´s wall, send us a facebook message, or an email to:

ecosol10@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you...salvador

* "Plain living is not self-denial, but self-fulfillment, the really luxurious way of securing a living. Equality, peace, and brotherhood in the world are impossible as long as selfishness and luxury remain. When people renounce luxury, man will not have to slave from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. He will not have to forget the rise of the dawn and the sun creeping silently over the hills and dales. He will not have to bolt his breakfast down his throat. Or run to the train in order to be a part in the mad whirl of this world's machinery, only to come back home tired and angry. Industrial life is destroying real human life (introspective, meditative, restful, peaceful, calm life), and is plunging people in the mad war of selfishness and insatiable greed. Material and financial equality, and an equal standard of plain living by banishing luxuries will give man more time to enjoy his family, to hear uplifting educational discourses, and also more time for meditation, peace, and the Bliss-contact of God.

So, thousands must go North, South, East and West to cover the earth with little colonies, demonstrating that simplicity of living plus high thinking lead to the greatest happiness!. Little-group models of ideal civilizations must be started in every community for happy and peaceful living, with much meditation and chivalry shown. These groups should be well balanced, financially secure, and they should exist always in high thinking and plain living.

All butter and milk should be obtained from home-bred cows, and vegetables should be grown by the members of this spiritual farm on their own land.

Education for the children of the married couples should be given in the community schools by the highly educated parents in a community hall with wooden partitions, or under the trees in summer. Meditation, the scientific art of knowing God, should be the ideal aim of all the children. Parents should be satisfied with one child and exercise moderation and self-control in marital life.

If people would follow the above rules, then God's world would be harmonious, climates would be better, and from everywhere pestilence, famine, and disease would flee, for then all the nations would be as one, co-operating in international laws of transportation, food, education, and religion. Forsake luxury, selfishness, and greed for money, and lead lives of security free from worries.

THIS WILL ESTABLISH ABSOLUTE UNIVERSAL PEACE AND HARMONY.

Excerpts from article in April 1932 issue of East West Magazine
- Paramahansa Yogananda

“The best way (to live) is to adopt plain living and high thinking. Unless you make drastic changes in your living habits immediately, you will be rudely surprised; conditions will change in a way you cannot imagine now. So it is best to accustom yourself now to simple living. Choose a dwelling place that is adequate, but not larger than you really need, and if possible in an area where taxes and other living expenses are reasonable. Parents should set the example and train the whole family to save and to avoid waste. Man has to go back to the land; it will come to pass eventually. If you think this isn't so, you will find you are mistaken".

Excerpts from World Crisis book (1933)
- Paramahansa Yogananda

** WHAT IS GREEN ARCHITECTURE?
Sustainable/green residential design lies in ageless vernacular architecure, the kind of construction that was practiced for most of human history and continues to be practiced in what the west calls Thirld world. The lessons it offers from building environmentally responsible and energy-efficient housing remain as valuable and easy to copy as ever. It reawakens our understanding and appreciation of nature.

A green house:

• Is pretty. It balances environmental and aesthetic concerns effectively.

• Is not expensive. It actually costs less than a conventional house.

• Starts with finding a good location that will allow for passive and active solar heating, cooling, ventilation, and lighting. This will ensure a house that produces more energy than it consumes. A house that keeps cool in summer and retains heat in winter.

• Is made out of natural building materials found locally (adobe, earth, rock, stone, cob, straw bale, and bamboo in our case), which promote natural insulation, good health, and help us feeling "awake and ready".

• Is designed using sacred geometry to plan the house: In nature, we find patterns, designs and structures from the most minuscule particles, to expressions of life discernible by human eyes, to the greater cosmos. These inevitably follow geometrical archetypes, which reveal to us the nature of each form and its vibrational resonances. They are also symbolic of the underlying metaphysical principle of the inseparable relationship of the part to the whole. It is this principle of oneness underlying all geometry that permeates the architecture of all form in its myriad diversity. This principle of interconnectedness, inseparability and union provides us with a continuous reminder of our relationship to the whole, a blueprint for the mind to the sacred foundation of all things created.

* Resembles nature as much as possible. It is not hard but soft as the field, not monochromatic but multihued as nature, not closed and sealed but connected with the outdoors, not with edges factory-cut but weather softened.

• Is small to help minimize ecological impact.

• Uses interior materials -from carpets to paints- that minimize chemical emissions and promote good air quality.

• Implements the integration of rain water harvesting, grey water filtering, waste water natural treatment plants, dry toilets, green fences, etc.

• Is located as close to public transportation, workplaces, schools, and/or shopping areas as realistically possible to promote the use of bicycles instead of cars.

• Has a good balance of individual and collective space. Allows functions such as vegetable gardens, ornamental gardens, farm, eating areas, guest rooms, laundry, storage, and parking to be shared with neighbors.

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente de articulacion
de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor.
Menu libre:

Casa de la Red

Red Global de Conciencia
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz

Encuentros de Luz

Calendario Espiritual
Servicios de informacion:
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anahuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Canalizaciones
Archivo I
Archivo II

documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Meshiko-Latinoamerica

Red Mexicana de Luz

México en Conciencia
Aztlan Web

Red Cuauhnahuak

ENLACES
Activismo Sagrado
Chamanes
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Politica
Tierra Sabia, la red social por la sustentabilidad
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonia Antigua Mexicana
Activarte, AC.

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Recicladores en Red

Economia Alternativa

Mercados organicos

Nuestra Madre Tierra
Dia Mundial de la Tierra

Síguenos también en redes sociales comerciales: YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Plaxo Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype/ redluz1 MSN/ ricardoredluz AIM/ redluz Y! messenger/ anahuak2001
TwitterLatest tweet: Me he suscrito al canal de YoLoCreo33 en YouTube.http://www.youtube.com/user/YoLoCreo33?feature=autoshare
  Get this email app!

Crea tu propia Red Social de Noticias
O participa en las muchas ya creadas. ¡Es lo último, es útil y divertido! ¿A qué esperas?
es.corank.com