Asunto:PAN- Please vote for my friend Alex Slucki / The Next Top Author competition round 1 is almost over! Will you vote for my message?
Fecha:Domingo, 27 de Febrero, 2011  17:02:33 (-0600)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

facebook
Alex te envió un mensaje.
Alex Slucki
Alex SluckiFebruary 25, 2011 at 7:53pm
Dear friends,
For the last month 250 authors have been getting ready for the closing of our round one in the Next Top Author competition, to be held on the 28th of february. We are excited about this opportunity to share our message with the world. However, each of us as authors need as many votes as possible because the judges will decide also on material that can waken others' interest easily. You can find out more about the message of my book at the following link
http://www.facebook.com/l/61ddfcB4BZJwp2TQWlFkazWTVdw/www.NextTopAuthor.com/?aid=578

and if you resonate in your heart and mind with my book proposition, please vote for my book! I know some of you have already received this request and have voted, please forgive me if I am repeating myself and just know that I am truly thankful. Take care and much bliss to you!
Alex
Tienes 3,072 new notifications. Ve a Facebook para enterarte de las novedades de tus amigos.

Para responder a este mensaje, sigue este enlace:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1285143265735&mid=3d1dbd2G246691c1G5e161beG0&bcode=8K9A_&n_m=lacasadelared%40gmail.com

BeRuby te regala un euro!
- SOLO PARA ESPAÑA - En BeRuby puedes ganar dinero haciendo lo que ya haces en la red
beruby