Asunto:PAN- Global Meditations Network/ Earth Day, April 22
Fecha:Jueves, 14 de Abril, 2011  12:17:14 (-0500)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

From: Barbara Wolf <bjwolf@globalmeditations.com>
Date: 2011/4/14
Subject: {Global Meditations Network} Earth Day, April 22
To: global-meditations-network@googlegroups.com

Hello from my heart, everyone, this is Barbara Wolf.
Global Meditations Network.
http://www.globalmeditations.com

Earthquakes in Japan and unrest in North Africa and the Middle East
----  you and I are aware of these events.

Pray, pray, pray.
This is what we can do. Thoughts from the heart.

I have spoken on the telephone with a friend living in Japan.
He said while he and a group of devoted people in Tokyo were praying
for Japan, there was a sudden, strong earthquake.
He said no one moved.  The praying continued.

I was surprised to hear this because usually when there is a sudden
and unexpected shaking, the body reacts immediately. There was
no reaction. Everyone continued praying from the heart, the seat
of LOVE.  Fear took a 'back seat’.
________________________

We are not in charge of what is happening in our world. Yet, we
are in charge of ourselves.  We can send out positive energies
of Love with the knowledge that our positive energy makes a difference.

Just now, April 22, Earth Day, is nearly here. Let us conduct ourselves
in such a way that we know we are on the side of the positive.

On Earth Day, some of you may be at work or at home and so you are
unable to attend Earth Day events.  Never mind. You can attend with your mind.

Here is a suggestion:  If, in your heart, you love a special place, on Earth Day, with your mind, you can send your positive thoughts/energy to the mass consciousness called 'Earth Day.'  In this way, you will be contributing to the ‘Earth Day pot’ no matter where your contribution comes from

Did you know that Roslyn Chapel, Scotland, is one of the
most powerful energy sites in the world?  Have you ever visited this place?
Do you know its energies?  If you do, then, on Earth Day, if you choose,
you can put your mind on this powerful energy place and send it to the Earth Day pot.

There are other powerful energy sites, such as Giza, Stonehenge,
Lake Baikal, and Lake Titicaca.

Some of the most well known cathedrals, such as Notre Dame and Chartres Cathedral,
sit on ancient powerful energy sites.

If you want to know the energies of Roslyn Chapel, search Google for
‘earth-keeper roslyn chapel’.  When this page appears, several selections
are offered.  You should click on
Earth Keeper Archangel Metatron The Enigma of Roslyn Chapel Roslyn ...
Mar 25, 2011.

There are several dates, but March 25, 2011 is the most important.

When you reach the site, the illustrations will ‘knock you over’.

Even though I have never visited Roslyn Chapel, I have been researching
this place and I will be sending from my heart Roslyn Chapel positive
energies to the Earth Day pot on April 22.  Will you join me?

Peace, Love, and Light,
Barbara Wolf

BeRuby te regala un euro!
- SOLO PARA ESPAÑA - En BeRuby puedes ganar dinero haciendo lo que ya haces en la red
beruby