Asunto:PAN- Training for an Evolutionary Life - An Invitation
Fecha:Lunes, 30 de Mayo, 2011  21:52:20 (-0500)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

From: su dultzin <sdultzin@yahoo.com>
Date: 2011/5/30
To: tiahoga ruge <tiahoga@prodigy.net.mx>

Recomendable.

Saludos desde estas latitudes,

Su

Dear friends,

Thank you again for participating in our free online teleseminar:
Awakening to the Call of the Cosmos. I hope you've found some time
over this holiday weekend to listen to the audio and perhaps have
even begun to try out some of the reflection practices we discussed.

Since Thursday's call, many of you have been asking for more
information about the organization behind this event--The Academy
for Evolutionaries
. So, I thought I'd take this opportunity to
write and tell you a bit about our work.

If I were to boil down our mission into two words, they would be
these: "empowering evolutionaries." To us, that means providing you
with the tools, training and support you need to be able to fulfill
on your highest calling.

If you're like most evolutionaries, chances are you feel a bit
overwhelmed by the task facing you. You sense that there is a much
bigger life calling for your participation. Yet, you know that to
really participate in a way that will make a difference, you're
going to need to evolve in a way that few human beings ever have.

You've realized that evolution doesn't just need more fans and
cheerleaders. It needs awake, conscious, wise participants who have
evolved themselves to the point that they're capable of serving and
guiding the process of human emergence.

You know you're called to be one of these people. You only have two
questions:

Where can you get the specific training you need for this kind of
evolutionary transformation?

And, where can you find a supportive community of kindred spirits
who are committed to living life on the same level as you are?

In order to serve this growing need for authentic evolutionary
training and support, we've created what may be the first Academy
for Evolutionaries
--a training ground for people who are already
committed to conscious evolution, and who are seeking the tools and
support to make their greatest contribution and live a truly
awakened life.

Over decades of spiritual inquiry and practice, we've distilled the
core practices and approaches that every aspiring evolutionary
needs to make the leap to being an awakened evolutionary.

And now, in response to overwhelming interest in this work, we've
brought all of this wisdom together in a single 9-week telecourse:

In creating this 9-week intensive program, we brought together
everything we've learned in over 15 years of evolutionary
leadership to create an unprecedented opportunity for you to take a
leap in your evolution.

With expert guidance, and a strong community of support, we dive
deep into the big questions facing all of us who aspire to live an
enlightened and evolutionary life.

Questions like:

  • How can I bring my entire life into alignment with a deeper wisdom?
  • How can I liberate myself from the patterns of the past so I can
  • show up and participate fully in every moment?
  • How can truly integrate my longing to evolve myself with my desire
  • to change the world?
  • How can I bring my life's work into alignment with my deepest
  • spiritual calling?
  • How can I infuse my close relationships with spiritual intimacy?
  • How can I consciously evolve beyond ego?

If any of these questions are your questions, I'd like to invite
you to find out more about this journey to the edge of evolution.

You can learn all about it here:

Thank you again for your interest in our work. I look forward to
meeting you somewhere along the path!

To our evolution,
Craig Hamilton
Founder, Integral Enlightenment

P.S. If you haven't had a chance to listen to Thursday's free
teleseminar yet, you can download it here.

369-B Third Street, Suite 302, San Rafael, CA 94910, USA

BeRuby te regala un euro!
- SOLO PARA ESPAÑA - En BeRuby puedes ganar dinero haciendo lo que ya haces en la red
beruby