Asunto:PAN- october2011.org
Fecha:Sabado, 1 de Octubre, 2011  14:03:18 (-0500)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

"We still have a choice today: nonviolent coexistence, or violent co-annihilation. We must move past indecision to action. If we do not act, we shall surely be dragged down the long, dark, and shameful corridors of time reserved for those who possess power without compassion, might without morality, and strength without sight."

Martin Luther King Jr. delivered 4 April 1967, Riverside Church, New York City

http://october2011.org/

Stop the Machine! Create a New World!

A Call to Action - Oct. 6, 2011 and onward

October 2011 is the 10th anniversary of the invasion of Afghanistan and the beginning of the 2012 federal austerity budget. It is time to light the spark that sets off a true democratic, nonviolent transition to a world in which people are freed to create just and sustainable solutions.

We call on people of conscience and courage—all who seek peace, economic justice, human rights and a healthy environment—to join together in Washington, D.C., beginning on Oct. 6, 2011, in nonviolent resistance similar to the Arab Spring and the Midwest awakening.

A concert, rally and protest will kick off a powerful and sustained nonviolent resistance to the corporate criminals that dominate our government.

Forty-seven years ago, Mario Savio, an activist student at Berkeley, said, "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."

Those words have an even greater urgency today. We face ongoing wars and massive socio-economic and environmental destruction perpetrated by a corporate empire which is oppressing, occupying and exploiting the world. We are on a fast track to making the planet unlivable while the middle class and poor people of our country are undergoing the most wrenching and profound economic crisis in 80 years.

"Stop the Machine! • Create a New World!" is a clarion call for all who are deeply concerned with injustice, militarism and environmental destruction to join in ending concentrated corporate power and taking direct control of a real participatory democracy. We will encourage a culture of resistance—using music, art, theater and direct nonviolent action—to take control of our country and our lives. It is about courageously resisting and stopping the corporate state from destroying not only our inherent rights and freedoms, but also our children’s chance to live, breathe clean air, drink pure water, grow edible natural food and live in peace.

As Mother Jones said, "Someday the workers will take possession of your city hall, and when we do, no child will be sacrificed on the altar of profit!"

We are the ones who can create a new and just world. Our issues are connected. We are connected. Join us in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 6, 2011, to Stop the Machine.

Take the pledge and sign up to attend here. Let America know you are coming to make history and a new world!

"I pledge that if any U.S. troops, contractors, or mercenaries remain in Afghanistan on Thursday, October 6, 2011, as that occupation goes into its 11th year, I will commit to being in Freedom Plaza in Washington, D.C., with others on that day with the intention of making it our Tahrir Square, Cairo, our Madison, Wisconsin, where we will NONVIOLENTLY resist the corporate machine to demand that our resources are invested in human needs and environmental protection instead of war and exploitation. We can do this together. We will be the beginning ."

CADA ELEMENTO EN ESTA FIRMA ES UN ENLACE O HIPERVINCULO.

PINCHALOS PARA IR AL RESPECTIVO SITIO WEB. HAY 52.

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente de articulacion
de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor.

Casa de la Red

Red Global de Consciencia
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz

Encuentros de Luz

Servicios de informacion:
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anahuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Todas las canalizaciones
Archivo I
Archivo II

Documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Meshiko-Latinoamerica

Red Mexicana de Luz

México en Conciencia
Red Cuauhnahuak

ENLACES
Emilio Fiel (Miyo)
Activismo Sagrado
Chamanes
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Politica
Tierra Sabia
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonia Antigua Mexicana
Activarte

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Recicladores en Red

Economia Alternativa

Mercados organicos
Semillas Sin Fronteras

Dia de la Tierra
Nuestra Madre Tierra

YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Plaxo Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype redluz1 MSN ricardoredluz AIM redluz Y! messenger anahuak2001
Twitter Latest tweet: Nuevo video en GUARDIANES DE LA TIERRA; Bobby Mcferrin improvisation with Richard Bona http://t.co/5wRCQ5yX
  Get this email app!

BeRuby te regala un euro!
- SOLO PARA ESPAÑA - En BeRuby puedes ganar dinero haciendo lo que ya haces en la red
beruby