Asunto:PAN- The Call of the Condor / Vision Council / Gathering in Cusco, Peru / Sept 2003
Fecha:Miercoles, 30 de Abril, 2003  20:22:10 (-0500)
Autor:RedLUZ/LUXWeb <redluz @...............mx>

The Call of the Condor / Vision Council / Gathering in Cusco, Peru / Sept 2003

@@@luxweb

~LuxWeb
Iberamerican Web of Light
Free New Info Selection Services
If you want to receive documents like this one directly, please
write to <
luxweb-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
Thanks for passing this to others!

* * * * * * * * * *

From: Comunidad Tawantinsuyu <tawantinsuyu@terra.com.pe>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:57:48 -0500

Hello dear friends, please take note that the attached letter is an
updated version of our invitation, including Four Worlds International
and the Reunion of the Condor and Eagle Initiative, movements which have
confirmed their participation as endorsers of the gathering.

Have a good day!

MESSAGE FROM ALBERTO RUZ

To all of you representatives, directors, presidents,
spokespersons, from the different groups,
organizations and networks invited to the Vision
Council. The Subcoyote Alberto sends to each of you
greetings from Peru, and hopes to have your support,
presence and response to this call that concerns all
of us, specially in these moments of our human
history. Hasta siempre and For All Our Relations.

Alberto Ruz
Lima, Perú
January 2003

CALL OF THE CONDOR

Warm greetings from La Caravana Arcoíris por la Paz

We cordially invite you to participate in the ³Call of the Condor: a Vision
Council for Bioregional Action², to take place in the Sacred Valley of Qosqo
Perú from the 20th to the 28th of September, 2003.  The Opening Ceremony
will be held at Machu Picchu on September 22, coinciding with the Southern
Spring Equinox.

This event will unite movements, networks, groups and individuals in a
temporary Eco Peace Village, whose focus is the realization of an integrated
vision of cooperation, justice, and diversity through the creation of models
of sustainable living in harmony with the restoration of the Earth.

The Vision Council for Bioregional Action will be held in a beautiful
eco-camp on the banks of the Willka Mayu (Sacred River Urubamba) and will be
a place to share plenaries, councils, workshops, ceremonies, cultural
activities, work with local communities, experiences and projects.

Members of La Caravana have participated in and organized gatherings of this
type in the U.S., Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Venezuela, the
Brazilian Amazon, Colombia and Ecuador since 1988.

As of this date, we count on the support of institutions and organizations
in the fields of ecology, indigenous traditions, spirituality, education,
art and culture,  as well as the endorsement of well-known continental and
international movements such as the Global Ecovillage Network, the
Bioregional Movement, Four Worlds International, Reunion of the Condor and
the Eagle Initiative, the 13 Moon Peace Movement, the Planetary Art
Movement, the Vision Council of Guardianes de la Tierra, Foundation Cielo
Azul, the Iberamerican Web of Light, the International Institute of
Facilitation and Consensus and the All Species Project.

Since the organization you represent is part of a movement directed toward
positive planetary change, we would like to include you in the list of
sponsors. In the event that your response is positive, we need to know in
what ways you would like to actively collaborate in its realization.

The organizers of the Gathering are preparing an invitation for
participants, posters and other promotional material and we would therefore
appreciate a prompt response.  In the event that you wish to participate as
a sponsor, we need to know the exact name (in English and Spanish) that you
would like us to use for your organization.

We thank you in advance for your interest.  Should you require further
information, please do not hesitate to write to us.

Best Regards,
See you in Peru!

Caravana Arcoiris por la Paz
info@lacaravana.org
www.lacaravana.org

ONG Comunidad Tawantinsuyu
tawantinsuyu@terra.com.pe
Telephones in Lima, Peru (51 1) 226-3044 and 224-2789