Asunto:PAN- Global Drums Network / Planetary Ceremony on Equinox / March 21st / Worldwide Call
Fecha:Miercoles, 11 de Febrero, 2004  17:39:00 (-0600)
Autor:Anahuak Home <redanahuak @...............mx>

Global Drums Network / Planetary Ceremony on Equinox / March 21st / Worldwide Call

----------
From: Anahuak Home <redanahuak@cablevision.net.mx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:00:34 -0600
To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: LuxWebII <LuxWebII@yahoogroups.com>, LuxWebIII <luxwebIII@yahoogroups.com>

GLOBAL DRUMS NETWORK
Planetary Ceremony on Equinox
March 21st
An ancient sonic grid pulsating with Gaia's heart!
Register your ritual!
Thanks a lot for passing this to others and make photocopies for your artistic, civil and holistic centers in your city!

Universidad Indígena Internacional

EIGHT THOUSAND SACRED DRUMS
FOR THE HEALING OF THE MOTHER EARTH AND ENSURE LIFE AND PEACE

WORLDWIDE CALL TO

The Indigenous First Nations, Peoples, Communities and Organizations of the World and all Humankind

http://universidadindigena.org/index.html/id16.html

According to a Prophecy Revealed at the Otomí Ceremonial Center by the Otomí Elder Sages to the Indigenous Peoples and all Humankind and a Vision of our Venerable Ancestors, the day when the Sounds of Eight Thousand Sacred Drums join together will be the beginning of a true Healing of Mother Earth, of All the Species and of the Human Family ­ which is now in total disequilibrium ­ in order to be able to live together on the road to Sacred Peace, in harmonious union with the Universe, Mother Nature, the Community, the Family and our own Hearts. It is time to re-unify ourselves and rediscover for ourselves all the Seeds of the Four Directions in order to reactivate cosmic energy, heal historical wounds and heal our Mother Earth by respecting life and the liberty and dignity of our Peoples.

The Otomí Nation, through the Council of the Elders and the Guardians of the Otomí Tradition, the Dänguu Mfädi ³Mähki ´Ñuu² (Grand House of Otomí Knowledge), and the International Indigenous University invite to:

*    Indigenous Keepers of the Ancestral, Ceremonial and Medicinal Sound of the Sacred Drums
*    Councils of Elders, Sages and Leaders of all Indigenous Nations, Peoples and Organizations
*    Indigenous Guides, Guardians and Spiritual Leaders
*    And All Traditions of Humankind to come together at the Grand

Indigenous Ceremony of the EIGHT THOUSAND SACRED DRUMS FOR THE HEALING THE MOTHER EARTH AND ENSURE LIFE AND PEACE .

Which will be held at the Otomí Ceremonial Center in Temoaya, State of México, Otomí Nation, México, and at Ceremonial Centers and Sacred Indigenous Sites around the world at 12 noon on March 21, 2004.

SACRED PRINCIPLES

Sealing and healing the wounded vertices of Mother Earth is urgent.

Identifying and activating the Indigenous Energy Centers at Sacred Places is our duty.

Planting and strengthening consciousness of Love and Respect for our Mother Earth is everyone¹s work.

The indigenous ancestral recommendation to create and practice the Grand Culture of Peace and Life is fundamental.

Recognition of the use of the energy and healing properties of our sacred instruments is a principle and goal of our Indigenous Mission.

All Indigenous Peoples, Native Nations, Communities and Organizations that would like to participate in this Grand Ancestral Cosmic Ceremony are asked to notify us as soon as possible to set up contacts and facilitate communication and coordination.

¡Ra zö ga ihmu! ¡Welcome, everyone!

In harmony,
DA MUNTS¹I YA MÄ HNINIHU

COUNCIL OF THE ELDERS AND THE GUARDIANS OF THE OTOMÍ NATION

EIGHT THOUSAND SACRED DRUMS
TO CURE MOTHER EARTH AND ENSURE LIFE AND PEACE

Otomí Ceremonial Center.
The main event at the Grand Indigenous Ceremony will be held at the Otomí Ceremonial Center in Temoaya, State of México, Otomí Nation, at 12 noon local Mexican time on March 21, 2004, when the Elder Sages, Spiritual Guides and Guardians of the sacred Otomí and Indigenous Drums will appear and play their Sacred Drums to the Four Directions of Mother Earth, thereby attaining unity in diversity and communally receiving the Healing Energy of the Great Spirit and the Cosmos. It will be a marvelous blessing to all of us who are able to come together at this Celebration of Peace and Dignity in honor of Our Ancestors.
In order to take part in this Indigenous Ceremony, bring your Sacred Drums, your Native Nation, Indigenous People or Community; bring the Sacred Drum from your Ceremonial Cultural or Educational Center or the Sacred Drum of your Family, Group, Council, Collective or Association; you may also bring the drum of your heart. To take part, it is imperative that you contact us quickly, register and let us know how many Sacred Drums will be taking part in the Grand Ceremony of 8,000 Sacred Drums to Cure Mother Earth and Ensure Life and Peace. We ask you to register as soon as possible. The registration deadline is March 5th, 2004.

Taking Part from your Home Countries.
Another way of participating in this Indigenous Ceremony is to meet with your Sacred Drums and the drum of your heart at some Sacred Place in any region or country on the planet. If you do this, we still ask that you inform us as soon as possible, register your drums and let us know how many people will be taking part from their home areas so that we can make the connection and know how many drums are contributing to the Sound of the 8,000 Sacred Drums.

Your Offering for the Earth, Peace and Life.
We are appealing to the generosity of your heart to help humankind. This Grand Indigenous Ceremony of Cosmic Harmony will lift up our prayers. We would also be grateful for your donations and offerings to Dänguu Mfädi ³Mähki ¹Ñuu² (the Grand House of Otomí Knowledge) and the International Indigenous University; your collaboration will help support this sacred work guided by the Great Spirit, with the blessing of our Elders, to further the revival of our Ancestral Wisdom.

Important. We are contacting our Indigenous Brothers and Sisters from all Traditions on the Planet that would like to take part in the Ceremony to be held on March 21, 2004, at the Otomí Ceremonial Center by bringing their Sacred Drums to let them know that as we are making every effort to offer them the best service, we are also asking them to register and obtain confirmation and plan to cover their own expenses for lodging, food, transportation and any other needs.

International Indigenous In-Gathering of the Sacred Drums.
We are scheduling an event called the International Indigenous In-Gathering of Sacred Drums for March 18-20, 2004, just prior to March 21, at the same Ceremonial Center. For logistics reasons, anyone attending ­ Indigenous Persons and People of Other Traditions ­ must register, give a donation or contribution, and obtain confirmation of their participation. Space is limited. For further information, please  contact us

Email:
drums@universidadindigena.org
Site:
http://universidadindigena.org

INTERNATIONAL INDIGENOUS IN-GATHERING OF SACRED DRUMS
OTOMÍ CEREMONIAL CENTER ­ TEMOAYA, MEXICO

Events:

*    Dawn Ceremony
*    Ceremony of the Blessing and Consecration of the Drums
*    Harmonious Playing and Cosmic Sound of the Sacred Drums (12:00 noon)
*    Messages for the Healing of Mother Earth, for Life and Peace worldwide (Red, White, Yellow and Black Traditions)
*    Sacred Convergence (Music and Song by the Otomí Native Nation and other Native Nations)
*    Farewell Ceremony

March 18
Sacred Welcome Ceremony
(Music, Song and Traditional Dance by the Otomí Native Nation and other Native Nations)

*    Sacred Teaching Circles and Sacred Drum Workshops (Women, Men, Children, Youth and Elders)

March 19
Dawn Ceremony

*     Blessing and Consecration of Sacred Drums
*    Circle of Indigenous Guardians of the Sacred Drum
*    New Year Celebration and Sacred Fire Ceremony

 March 20
Tata Hyadi (Father Sun) and Mähkimehoi (Mother Earth)

*     Ceremony and Music, Song and Sacred Dances by Attending
*    Traditions
*    Circle of Guardians of the Sacred Drum
*    Presentation of the Sacred Sounds of the Drums.
*    Each day, anyone who wants may enjoy Sacred Drum Healing Ceremonies and the Medicinal House of Sacred Vapor (Tihta or Temascal), guided by Elders and Medicine Women and Medicine Men (Registration Required in Advance).

Difusion:
Iberamerican Web of Light
luxweb-subscribe@yahoogroups.com