Asunto:PAN- Message from Akshmil, a Sirius entity / Alex Slucki
Fecha:Jueves, 12 de Febrero, 2004  22:21:17 (-0600)
Autor:Anahuak Home <redanahuak @...............mx>

Message from Akshmil, a Sirius entity / Alex Slucki

MESSAGE FROM AKSHMIL, A SIRIUS ENTITY, FOR THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING LUXWEB OF RED ANÁHUAC AND THE IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT

Akshmil is an entity from Sirius whose mexican channel, Alex Slucki, continues to offer group sessions for the development of consciousness and a quantum leap in spiritual evolution. The GAME OF REMEMBRANCE, a book which transcribes thirteen sessions from Akshmil, has been recently published in English. We will offer fragments of the various themes and chapters of this book.

You can find the book in www.pushbuttonpress.com and www.amazon.com
You can also contact Alex through his webpage, www.huellasdeluz.com, where messages from the angels can be found both in English and Spanish, or his email: alex@huellasdeluz.com

FROM THE BOOK ŒTHE GAME OF REMEMBRANCE: The Akshmil Sessions¹.
By Alex Slucki and Paulina Balbás

ŒThe information contained in the biochemistry of DNA is quite clear to humans, but the power of the energy contained within the DNA is not. One the factor that is not allowing the energy to be clear is time. Whenever you are experiencing your energy as a 3d dimensional plane, instead of 4th dimensional, even the information contained in your DNA seems to be linear; when you print the information from someone¹s DNA, it looks flat, it is not multidimensional, it does not even recreate the energyh around the chemical bases that compose the DNA. You are unable to recreate the aura around the DNA really, you can only analyze its chemical organic structure and you cannot see or sense anything beyond this: you cannot really read what is going on with the energy of the person. You do not have the technology to do that yet; you will develop it, however. Some people are already working on that combining their own extra-perceptual sensibility and the Kirlian technology. This is the actual desire to capture DNA in its full dimensions. This is only the beginning of what will be a grand technology in the future of your planet, but this will take quite some time.

  ŒHowever, time in this planet, which you we have already mentioned earlier, is one of the factors that has greatly limited the perception of  your reality. Why? Because you are not even connected to your natural cycles! You will not grasp the grand picture if you are unable to see the little things, the little details. Just now people are not connected to their natural cycles; another sort of pattern is being forced upon all to a certain extent; and forced upon you merely by the fact that people remain unaware and even uninterested concerning how to flow with their natural cycles. Nature will continue driving exactly where it is heading. You cannot have the moon one day orbiting to the right and then orbiting to the left, rotating on its own axis, first to one side and then to the other, although curiously enough, there is a particular phenomenon happening just now throughout the whole galaxy where poles are shifting and the Sun is behaving in very new and wondrous ways and you are all being influenced by this very strange activity.

  ŒTo be attuned with and aware of you natural time cycles will assist you in understanding that even DNA has a process of transformation which is perfect and it remains aligned to the greater cycle of All That Is. You must understand there are natural cycles beyond linear time, which are enabling you to grow, without you knowing exactly how or why, in the past, the present and the future all at once, and allowing recognition of the continuity of your own energy. However, somehow you decided to separate this non-linear cycle, as it has already been said, for you to have a human experience in a linear time frame, and for you to say: ³How beautiful, I am experiencing all a little slower than usual². Just for the fun of it!

  ŒWe must celebrate those cycles much like your ancient cultures used to, through dance and song and art and meditation which brings much love and creativity to our collective journey. We find ourselves united by these beautiful energies, for they mark the path that we are to endeavor and the mysteries we are still to resolve. There is no end to what experience in a certain society can bring, especially when it has achieved a cosmic level of comprehension¹.

Excerpt from Session 8: PLATING THE TREE OF SOURCE, pp. 99-100

Difusion:
IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT
luxweb-subscribe@yahoogroups.com