Asunto:PAN- After Harmonic Convergence and Concordance, the Oneness Celebration / Venus transit of June 8! / Major breakgrough in developing a new telepathic field on planet Earth.
Fecha:Miercoles, 2 de Junio, 2004  04:23:50 (-0500)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <redanahuak @...............mx>

After Harmonic Convergence and Concordance, the Oneness Celebration / Venus transit of June 8! / Major breakgrough in developing a new telepathic field on planet Earth.

* * * * * * * * * *

You're cordially invited!

ENCUENTRO HACIA EL ENCUENTRO
MEXICO EN CONCIENCIA

ENCOUNTER TOWARDS THE ENCOUNTER
MEXICO IN CONCIOUSNESS
FIRST MEXICAN WEB OF LIGHT GATHERING

June 24-27, 2004
University La Concordia
Aguascalientes, Ags.
Mexico

http://groups.msn.com/EncuentroMexicoenConciencia
mexicoenconciencia@hotmail.com

* * * * * * * * * *

From: "Enita Zirnis Z." <enita@col.net.co>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:42:42 -0500

Hi Dear Ones!

Today a friend astrologist asked me if I got any news regarding next week's Venus transit.  In synchronicity with that, I received a message from Maggie Erotokritou, which I am attaching together with some material I took from the webpages she was suggesting to read on this important subject.
During today's Group channel (next month Beacons), the subject of communications and connecting the hearts around the world was also their subject.....and something else....
Quote from tape (sorry for the many blanks, but the sound did'nt come in clearly): "you started unfolding a 'man made grid'..... as your technology advanced, as your hearts grew and as your connection to all communications began to grow, you began to increase that grid.  Soon there would be telephone lines stretched all over the planet, in different places, but they are still uneven, and very congested in some of the major cities and population centers of your planet. What we tell you dear ones, even that was changing.  For shortly after that began, you started a whole new connection.  And that connection is what you call the Internet, and that connection took this intentional man-made grid to the next level.  It brought a connection of heart and mind  that was only present in the days of Lemuria.  That is why the Internet works, because no one is in charge. ..............., dear ones, it works.  That is to spread light, for that is the next incarnation that is coming up.  ................... But there will come a time soon when this will disappear and then will come what you call light, coherent light..." unquote
(sorry but my connection got disconnected.... and my tape has a biiigg blank......)

Following a little piece of what I am including below.

Quote...
...most notably the Harmonic Convergence or Harmonic Concordance, may be regarded as preparatory for the Oneness Celebration, the Venus transit of June 8, 2004. This will carry the major breakthrough in the development of a new telepathic field on planet Earth, and the co-creation of this is a pre-requisite for attaining the Enlightened state of Oneness by the time the next in this pair of Venus transits occurs on June 6, 2012...
Unquote

Enjoy and spread the news if you deem it appropriate.  Perhaps some of my colleague translators decide to put it into Spanish. I am working hard onTrabajadoresdeluz.com page.  Hope to have good news very soon!

Love and Light
Enita

The Transit of Venus

The winds of change are upon us. Lightworkers and bringers of the New Dawn, we have a great task to perform in maintaining a vibrational balance during this time of momentous change. As more light pours into the planet, it unmasks and reveals anything that is not in alignment with the greater plan. And so whatever is corrupt is being exposed. Likewise whatever within us needs transforming, it is also being pushed to the surface. For this reason, many people especially lightworkers are finding themselves in the midst of emotional turmoil brought about by karmic cleansing and the great evolution that is now taking place. It is a time that is demanding change on every level.

We are preparing for what is considered by many to be the greatest astronomical event of the year - the Transit of Venus on June 8th 2004. The last time there was a Venus transit was December 1882. This long awaited transition has been described by several gurus as the beginning of the Golden Age of Enlightenment and that the actual starting point will be on June 8th. Let us prepare well for this extraordinary event by being more aware during the days to come and attuning ourselves to the energies of transformation that are aligning themselves.

The following two links give more information on the Venus transit, the first is more astrological, the second is from an Indian Avatar Kalki.

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/vs76/trans.htm

http://www.experiencefestival.com/index.php/topic/venus_transit

Love, light and blessings, Maggie

Very soon the planet is entering into the window some believe is the entrance to the Golden Age; The Venus Transits of June 8 2004 and June 6 2012. This will be celebrated with a global prayer for oneness all over the world. Please join this celebration and help to spread the word. This article by Kiara Windrider gives an inspiring background to the event and its significance.

Please relay the message about the Oneness Celebration to everyone in your network and if you have a website, please feel free to publish this article there.

Venus Transit: A call for Global Oneness

By Kiara Windrider and The Global Oneness Foundation

The darkest hours of night come just before the dawning of a new day. There is no question that Earth faces a tremendous crisis today, a painful “dark night of the soul”, even the possibility of catastrophic obliteration. Yet, according to the prophecies and calendars of many ancient traditions, this Age also represents a time of hope. We are moving into a time of evolutionary renewal, a time of global purification, even what some refer to as the dawning of a Golden Age!

The ancient Mayans developed a calendar system that is very relevant to these times. It can be seen as a cosmic timing code, and is prophetic in the sense that it reflects a deep understanding of long-term cycles of creation. As evolutionary cycles of cosmic energies are absorbed into Earth’s electromagnetic fields via the Sun, human consciousness responds to these impulses in a predictable manner, following a cosmic pattern of dark and light. The Mayan calendar describes the sequence and timing of these patterns. According to this calendar, the year 2012 reflects the end of certain cycles of history based on duality and separation, and represents the birthing of a Golden Age of Enlightenment.

Once we begin to use the Mayan calendar to understand the deeper significance of world events today, this claim no longer seems as improbable as it may first appear. Out of deepest darkness comes the greatest light. In his studies of the Mayan calendar, Dr. Carl Johan Calleman points to a key event taking place now which might well serve to initiate this extraordinary opening to planetary light.

The planet Venus is rich in archetypal symbolism. It is often known as the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light. It is related to love, human unity, beauty, and oneness. On June 8, 2004, the path of Venus directly crosses over the disc of the Sun, an eclipse lasting for the space of seven hours. The energies of Sun and Venus blend together, and as these blended radiations make their way into the Earth’s electromagnetic fields, it weaves the energies of love and unity into the mass consciousness of the planet, and potentially into the hearts of every man, woman, and child alive on Earth!

Interestingly, Venus transits always come in pairs. The second passage of Venus across the Sun’s disc takes place on June 6, 2012. The eight-year period in between represents a “doorway” through which Unity consciousness will come to dominate the mass consciousness of the Earth. Since this is a 130-year cycle, there are few humans alive today who have experienced this transit, yet it can be seen that every time this transit has taken place in human history, it has represented a new level of harmonization on the planet. It is interesting to note that the Taj Mahal, one of the greatest monuments to Love in human history, was built during the Venus Transit of 1631-1639 AD!

The transition into Unity consciousness could be turbulent. As old structures of human consciousness collapse, it may be accompanied by a degree of darkness and destruction. This process should be seen in proper perspective. “When the light hits”, as Jose Arguelles, puts it, “the dark gets tough”! This current “doorway of Venus” is especially significant because it remains open until 2012 AD, the completion of our current cycle of human evolution. Some refer to this date as the end of linear time, or as the end of a period of human consciousness conditioned by separation and duality. The Mayans refer to this time as the Return of Quetzalcoatl, the Plumed Serpent, and look to this eight-year doorway as the timeframe within which the mass enlightenment of humanity will take place.

We are calling people all over the world to observe the days leading up to this Venus Transit, June 6-8, as a time for opening to the bright impulse of cosmic energy that is streaming into the mass consciousness of Humanity. What are our highest dreams and hopes? What is our greatest potential as divinely inspired humans? What can we create together as we step into the “doorway” to the Golden Age?

June 6-8 is being promoted worldwide as the Global Oneness Celebration. Let us come together during this time in gatherings and prayers throughout the world to celebrate love and beauty, light and unity. Let us translate these energies into art, economics, culture, politics, education and ecology. Let us pray, each in our own way, for peace, healing, beauty, and global oneness! We will continue building the momentum on this same day for the next eight years until June 6, 2012.

Please link up to www.globaloneness.com/community <http://www.globaloneness.com/community>  for suggestions on what you can do. It will be a place for people to meet and discuss different projects and ideas for creating global oneness. The whole eight year project is described here: www.globaloneness.com/commitment <http://www.globaloneness.com/commitment>  . For more information about the Venus Transit see: www.globaloneness.com/venus_transit <http://www.globaloneness.com/venus_transit> .

Please publish this letter on you website if you wish and circulate it widely to you network.

Kiara Windrider and the Global Oneness Foundation, Stockholm , Sweden

Venus Transit of June 8, 2004 – A Breakthrough of Intuitive Awareness

By Carl-Johan Calleman and Anders Bjarstedt

The purpose of this article is to describe the role of the Oneness Celebration at the Venus transit on June 8, 2004 in its larger context. This will clearly be the “astronomical event of the year”. To begin with, a Venus transit is an astronomical event where the planet Venus passes between the Earth and the sun – a sort of eclipse. Venus transits lasts for 6-7 hours and come in pairs separated by exactly 8 earth years minus two days. As far as human measures go such pairs of transits occur only rarely.

Below is a list of the years of the most recent occurrences, where the second transit in the pair is given within parentheses:

1518 (1526)

1631 (1639)

1761 (1769)

1874 (1882)

2004 (2012)

Since there is no person alive today who was born in 1882 or earlier the Venus transit in 2004 will be everyone’s first such experience. What may we then expect from this occurrence? To find out it is certainly worth studying what happened in the world earlier in the first of these pairs of transits.

We may then note that 1518 was when the first circumnavigation of the globe by Magellan/del Cano was launched (they set sail in 1519). The impact on the minds of people of this accomplishment was enormous. Through their journey these captains had shown in practice that the world was not flat, but spherical. In the following years a new world view emerged in which it was clear that humans inhabited a globe. The time of speculation was over and this may be said to have been the first step in the development of a Global Brain.

The next pair of Venus transits approximately coincided with the emergence of the first national mail services (Denmark, 1624; Sweden, 1636) and so also seems to be associated with human communications. Written communications between people, initially in certain countries, then became routine even over long distances. The second in this pair of Venus transits is the first that is known to have been observed by humans.

In the Venus transit of 1761 there is much information to be found. The study of this event had long been prepared for by astronomers, who were planning to use their observations as a means of measuring the distance to the sun. This goal could however only be accomplished if observations were made all around the world, and for this to happen astronomers in different countries needed to collaborate.

The transit of Venus across the Sun was observed in 77 different places ranging from Karesuando to Pondicherry including Tobolsk, Tahiti, Beijing and Philadelphia. The point to realize here is that this was the first international collaboration project ever in science. Never before had scientists belonging to different national academies collaborated and it was the Venus transit that compelled them to do so. It may in fact be asked if this was the first international collaboration project of any kind, wherein different nations collaborated as such.

Regardless, an important step was taken in bringing the planet together and it was initiated through an impulse from the Earth’s sister planet Venus. Putting the idea of international collaboration into practice was a crucial step in connecting the different peoples of the world.

The Venus transit in 1874 coincided with two very notable occurrences in the development of the Earth into a Global Brain: The founding of the World Post Union, and the completion of the Atlantic telegraph cable in the same year, which both marked fundamental steps in the development of global communications.

In 1874, moreover, Bell had his first idea of a telephone, which was patented two years later. In this year it became possible, for the first time, for people to routinely communicate around the globe as rapid means for this were developed. Needless to say, today’s Internet would not have been possible without these preparatory steps in the development of global telecommunications.

Considering the occurrences accompanying these earlier Venus transits, and the steps forward in global communications and the evolution of the global brain that these have entailed, it is timely to ask what will happen as the next one takes place in 2004. What events and changes will accompany this? A fundamental difference compared to previous transits is the advanced state of global communications that now already exists. Hence, almost everyone in the world will, through newspapers, letters, telephones and the Internet, have advance notice of this Venus transit. The new steps forward on the path of humanity will be taken within the framework of the Global Brain with its nerve threads, i.e. the telecommunications network, that already exist.

Although this development of the Global Brain has been favoured by the energies of the katuns (periods of 20 x 360 days = 19.7 years) in the Mayan calendar in which the Venus transits have occurred, it is hard to avoid the impression that the very transit of Venus across the sun has somehow served to concentrate these energies and has sent an intensifying beam to planet Earth. During the Venus transits the cosmic energies were thus strongly amplified.

There are however many good reasons to believe that the Venus transit on June 8, 2004, in contrast to at earlier times, will herald a development of communications between human beings that is not based on technology. The chief reason is that we are now at a stage, the Galactic Underworld in the Mayan calendar, that favours the right brain half and the intuitive faculties of our mind that are mediated by this. And so, we may expect that the upcoming Venus transit will launch an era of communications utilizing mental rather than electromagnetic fields.

This new field, unlike gravitation in the National Underworld and electricity in the Planetary, will emerge as a synchronizing field of consciousness favoring spontaneous flow rather than linear planning. (Unfortunately it is not widely known that the different Underworlds in the Mayan calendar determine what fields are open to human beings to use for communications). Of course, this intuitive field may to some extent always have existed, but following the upcoming Venus transit human awareness of it will increase dramatically. This field favoring telepathic communication may be the most important factor in bringing about a harmonizing effect on the Global Brain. It is primarily mediated by the right brain half that at the current stage is favored by the cosmos, and may be the field of communication that turns the Earth into a new being, Gaia harmonica.

It seems obvious to a lot of people that the number of synchronicities (someone calling just when you think of him or her, etc) has increased sharply in recent times. Yet, these are really only weak premonitions of the full effects of the telepathic field that will now emerge. If a sufficient number of people become connected through this field we may expect that they will be able to harmonize their activities in a much more natural way than is currently the case. To support the emergence of this is the whole point with the Oneness Celebration. It may then be in its place to discuss the relationship between telepathy and the Oneness Celebration of June 6-8, 2004. If the incorporation of a new field of intuitive mental communication is the next step in the development of the Global Brain, how will this affect us as individuals? Before going into this it should be recognized that it is impossible to tell exactly what the effects of this emerging field of telepathy will be.

(Imagine yourself a year before the first circumnavigation of the earth or the first global telecommunications trying to grasp the consequences.)

In fact, the Oneness Celebration may be regarded only as the great opening into this new field. Being able to see into, resonate with and connect to the thoughts and minds of others must however have a host of consequences that are difficult to predict in detail, but still important to ponder. To many that are unprepared some of the changes may in fact be shocking or hard to understand. Yet, if we imagine a world without secrets, where you and others are unable to hide their thoughts from each other, and where we, in a much more profound sense than currently, are all one, what would life be like?

If intentions or thoughts can not be hidden in this strengthened field of intuition an enormous amount of plotting against other persons, hidden agendas, etc, would become useless. Manipulation would cease. Hostile plans for deceiving others, in personal relations or in business, would loose their effectiveness. Plans for hurting others through crime, terror or warfare will become transparent. In general, it will be obvious to everyone when someone puts his own interest above the larger whole. Of course, that manipulative behavior or hidden agendas become clearly visible does not mean that they immediately would cease, but clear visibility would give others more of a choice as to how to relate to those with hidden motives.

Those that enter fully into this new field will themselves come to live in a world that is much more joyous than previously. Honesty and truthfulness will breed love. The downplaying of conflicts between them will allow them to function harmoniously amongst themselves. If we are able to co-create such a field we would start to become one in a very real sense. As we do, relationships between different individuals, or groups of people, will start to harmonize to a degree where it is obvious that hurting another is tantamount to hurting yourself. At the present time, this idea, that hurting someone else means hurting yourself however still has much the character of a “nice thought”, something that express how you think things “should be” although they really are not. The added clarity of the new vision will alter this.

The breakthrough of a new level of telepathic contact would also mean that we add a new field of communication to the development of the Global Brain. This field would bring harmony, since through this everyone would be attuned to everybody else and to the purpose of the cosmic plan as well.

While there may remain limits to our ability to enter other people’s minds, it seems likely that our sensitivity to the existence of hidden compartments, stored hidden agendas, etc., in others will increase dramatically. Maintaining such will be a characteristic of those that choose to see the world through duality and separateness. Of course, if other people can read your thoughts and be certain about your intentions, many would feel that they would loose something from this. This would include many that have judgmental thoughts about themselves and so want to hide parts of their inner reality. In fact, many whose intentions are not aligned with the higher good of all will probably avoid breaking through into Oneness. While it seems obvious that even in the short term the survival of planet Earth will be favoured by human beings getting to know how to utilize more extensive fields of telepathic contact, this would have implications that not everyone is likely to desire.

As should be obvious from the initial discussion Venus transits may be alone among astronomical events to have a track record that associates them with major steps in the development of the Global Brain. (The completion of the Atlantic telegraph cable in 1874 may for instance be seen as the creation of a kind of corpus callosum connecting its Western and Eastern Hemispheres). Because of this track record the Oneness Celebration at this Venus transit is not just another one in a number of global meditations that for different reasons have been proposed in recent years. Rather, previous ones, most notably the Harmonic Convergence or Harmonic Concordance, may be regarded as preparatory for the Oneness Celebration, the Venus transit of June 8, 2004. This will carry the major breakthrough in the development of a new telepathic field on planet Earth, and the co-creation of this is a pre-requisite for attaining the Enlightened state of Oneness by the time the next in this pair of Venus transits occurs on June 6, 2012. For all those wanting to help birth Gaia harmonica, the new harmonious Global Brain, the Oneness Celebration is the time to do it.

Now, of course, some will say that this field will just emerge regardless of what we do. ”Did not the Venus transit in 1518 trigger the first circumnavigation of the Earth without this transit even being known to the world?” some may ask. Well, maybe we should not be so sure that our own participation is irrelevant. After all, what it is all about at the upcomin occasion is the emergence of a mental field that it is we, the human beings, that are the carriers of. It is entirely possible that a conscious participation and awareness is needed this time around. Maybe in fact those that participate fully in such a way as to receive the new light to the right brain half will be the “meek who will inherit the Earth”.

What seems likely is that those that truly want to live in accordance with the harmonizing new field of Gaia harmonica should take the opportunity of absorbing the energy of the Venus transit fully and create such a field amongst themselves. This absorption includes the communication in our own individual brains between the logical left brain and the intuitive right brain, where it is now the latter that will be strengthened. And so, while it is possible that the new field will be there regardless of what we do, it is possible that to get an entrance ticket we need to act as co-creators. Integrating this intuitive field and unifying the mentalities of the brain halves, we may also surmise, are pre-requisites for attaining the Enlightened state in the years ahead. Although there are a few that may already have attained this state as individuals, in the case of the Venus transit we are talking about a major collective push towards that state; Mass Enlightenment.

Really, what the Oneness Celebration means is a choice, a choice as to whether to continue living as a separate individual or to harmonize your life with the greater whole, the Oneness of Gaia harmonica, which fully experienced is Enlightenment. The upcoming Venus transit will thus present us, individually and collectively, with a very important choice to participate or not to participate. To enter the new field or remain in duality. Telepathy is a meaningless concept if it applies only to a single individual. Only if a significant number of people break through to this new field of communication will any individual, in the full meaning of the word, be able to attain the state of Enlightenment. Thus, there is a need for a collective breakthrough into the new telepathic field of communication.

There has been some wondering among people why the changes brought about by the Galactic Underworld (which began Jan 5, 1999) have, thus far, seemed so relatively minor. Maybe we have now found the reason – that this is that this Underworld has not yet been activated by a beam of a Venus transit. Both the National and Planetary Underworlds had activating Venus transits in their very first katuns, and one name used for the Mayan Long Count (National Underworld) was in fact the Birth of Venus. In the Galactic Underworld, we have had to wait until the Third Night for this to happen. The Venus transit of June 8, 2004 may be what really activates the new level of consciousness on.

This overall purpose of the Oneness Celebration of birthing a new field of telepathic communication has consequences for the type of meditation that we should conduct during this occasion. If we are open to letting Gaia develop a new field of telepathic contact, then the focus of the meditation should be to open ourselves up to this. Given that it is the right brain half, in resonance with the Eastern Hemisphere, that primarily will mediate this new field then this fact must be taken into account in shaping your meditation. If we, in a meditative alpha state with eyes closed, visualize Light, Cosmic Intelligence, entering through our right brain, and then let this form an infinite loop including the left brain for a sustained period during the Venus transit, then this would mean that we could enter the new field of telepathic contact. If this happens we will eventually come to live in a completely open and honest world, free of conflicts. This love may be ours if we are open to the harmonizing effects of the new field!

Certainly, if a world of extended intuitive awareness seems like a welcome possibility to you, we urge you to network this idea and start making presentations on a regular basis to friends and anyone you may be in contact with. There is no money to gain and there is no money to loose, but a new world for us all to win. If there is anything we can be helpful with or have plans for the occasion that you would like to share please contact us at info@onenesscelebration.com .

Anders Bjärstedt has the web page www.stroker.se <http://www.stroker.se/>   (in Swedish). He lives in Malmö, Sweden.

Venus Transit: The Oneness Celebration
By Carl-Johan Calleman

The sight of Venus on the Sun is by far the noblest that astronomy can afford.

Edmund Halley, Astronomer Royal, 1691

Global enlightenment is a real possibility for our generation. The Oneness Celebration invites us all to acknowledge the unity that exists and is available for us to embrace.
Neale Donald Walsch

                   The ”Astronomical Event of the Year ” of 2004 is approaching – the Venus Transit of June 8. This is not an ordinary astronomical event. It is one that has not occurred since 1882 and that so no person living has previously experienced. It is also one that is clearly visible and experiential in nature. You do not have to read charts to realize its significance. The planet Venus will pass across the disc of the sun for a period of about seven hours and serve as a symbol of the unification of the masculine and feminine that in the time ahead is about to take place. Millions will acknowledge and honor the possibility for humankind that is now emerging.

                   Unlike most astronomical events, this one has already had a demonstrable effect on human history. In the mid-18th century, it became the reason for the first international collaboration in science. As scientists in several different countries prepared to measure the distance to the sun in the Venus Transits of 1761/1769 they found that this problem could not be solved by any national academy in isolation. Studies had to be made all around the world to solve the problem and different nations came to collaborate.

                   Today we know the exact distance to the sun, but this is again a time when we will need to collaborate to fulfil the purpose of humanity – its Enlightenment by the year 2012. And it is in this context the significance of the Venus Transit of 2004 should be understood. Not that it necessarily automatically causes anything to happen, but the thing is that Venus Transits mostly happen in pairs and so the Venus Transit on June 8, 2004 will be followed by another one on June 6, 2012. This then is – roughly – the time span within which the Enlightenment of humanity is meant to take place. This is the time span that is allotted to humanity, collectively speaking, to fulfil its cosmic destiny of attaining the enlightened state. Rarely, if ever, does cosmos provide such clear evidence that we are part of a larger whole, and a cosmic plan, as at a Venus Transit, which may be experienced as a unifying beam of energy to all those receptive. This is a time to experience that We are all One and One with the Divine. It is a time to catch up, in meditation, with the merging of female and male, Eastern and Western, energies that is now taking place on a cosmic scale.

                   Of course, for a deeper understanding of the context of these Venus Passages it is necessary to place them in the context of the Mayan calendar and the cosmic plan that this describes. We need to fully grasp that on January 5, 1999, the cosmos entered a new phase in the evolution and transformation of consciousness carrying a very high frequency of change. This evolution is charted by the Galactic Underworld, where significant energy changes take place every tun (360 days), changes that every time seem to be pulling the world in a new direction and are causing considerable stir-ups both on the individual and relationship level, not to mention the predictable (and predicted!) increase in hostilities between East and West as evidenced in terrorism and counter-terrorism warfare. The ultimate reason for this is that the Galactic Underworld actually favors the mentalities of the Eastern, and right brain, Hemisphere. A more intuitive, in the present approach to life mediated by the right brain is thus currently bringing a new consciousness to the world and about 400 tun (one baktun in Mayan terminology) of Western, as well as left brain. Linear logical thinking is now about to come to an end according to the Cosmic Plan.

                   It goes without saying that such a transformation taking place in such a short period of time, until October 28, 2011 can not possibly be smooth. It will create inner chaos in many not knowing what brain half to follow; it will create disturbances in many relationships, as the balance between brain halves will be altered. While previously it was very likely that the party in a relationship that the most strongly mediated the left brain half would come out with the upper end, increasingly this will now change and as a result many relationships will be shaken or fall apart because the reality upon which they were based is no longer at hand. Add to this the effects of the transformation of consciousness carried by the Galactic Underworld on the individual level and it is easy to realize why things may be chaotic in your life. The phenomenon of burn-out is skyrocketing in many countries for the simple reason that the energy changes in the Mayan calendar are now taking place at an unprecedented rate (every tun). Those that are not aware of the speed-up of time according to the Mayan calendar will come to experience life as very stressful thinking there is something wrong with themselves.

               Even if these changes strengthening the mentalities of the Eastern Hemisphere and the right brain have been going on ever since the Fourth World of the Planetary Underworld began in 1947, they have been strongly intensified after the Galactic Underworld began in 1999. And so, what are we to do to counteract the negative effects of these constantly changing balances between East and West, left brain and right brain? Well, people are doing many things individually; practicing Meditation, Yoga, Qi Gong, focusing on Enlightenment, reprogramming DNA, developing themselves personally and spiritually in a million different ways. All of these things may be very valuable for the individual, but unless the global consciousness field is altered, the results may easily be dissipated in a world, which at large, remains out of balance.

Since the changing energies that the world are affected by are described by the Mayan calendar it seems very reasonable that we should start to stage global events and days of purification and meditation according to the True Mayan Calendar in use among the Maya for a few thousands of years (and incidentally avoid modern modifications). At the current time it in fact seems that humanity is spontaneously getting into the rhythm of this wave movement that describes the increasing power of the right brain.

                   As you may see in this scheme we are now rapidly approaching the end of the third day of the Galactic Underworld on December 9, 2003 in the Gregorian calendar. It is then not very surprising that representatives of the council of elders in Guatemala (see the Saq Be web page http://www.sacredroad.org have called the days December 4-7 days of global purification. These are excellent days to prepare ourselves for the new tun, night 3. This period, is not likely to be as afflicted by conflicts between East and West (Iraq war, etc) as the day 3 that we are now leaving behind. It is rather a period of Oneness and of integrating all the changes that took place in day 3 (somewhat similar to what you do when you sleep in a regular night). The midpoint of this upcoming night is June 6, 2004, the first day of the Oneness Celebration, when the energies are optimal for unifying East and West and left and right brain halves, respectively.

                   The Oneness Celebration is then the next half-tun step after the days of purification in early December called for by the Mayan elders and it is becoming clear that humanity is increasingly be aligning with the energy changes of the Galactic Underworld. To help us all on this planet focus on this integration of the new right brain energies the cosmos has staged a Venus Transit on June 8, 2004 (6 Ik in the True Tzolkin count) and the meditation during this at 12 am Central European time is the high point of the Oneness Celebration. The actual transit takes about 6 hours and will be visible to most of the world (except the West Coast of the Americas). Directing our focus outwards, towards Venus and the Sun) will at this particular time enhance the experience of Oneness with all life on our own planet. These may be the meditation with the greatest participation of all time. At the very least everyone will be watching and then the question is what we will make of it..

                    How it is that Cosmos has been able to place this pair of Venus Transits at such conspicuous points in time may still be beyond our understanding. But we do not really need to know either. What we do know is that the planet Venus played a prominent role in all ancient mythologies and a pre-eminent prophetic role among the Maya. We may rightly ask if all this meant to highlight this upcoming role of Venus at a stage in the history of mankind when its destiny is about to be fulfilled. Again, Venus Transits do not necessarily cause anything to happen on earth, unless we, in meditation, open ourselves up to the possibility of taking a new step in our evolution. But if you think about it, is there any other kind of event that could provide such an excellent opportunity for mankind to unify and focus on its Enlightenment than this pair of Venus Transits? This is truly a possibility for transforming human consciousness on a global scale unlike any other. Oneness is a step towards Enlightenment, and in fact, if fully experienced is Enlightenment. This global transformation of consciousness is the purpose of the Oneness Celebration and no other explanation is really needed.

                   The global meditation, scheduled to 12 am Central European Time on June 8, 2004, calls for the participation of everyone. To participate, there is nothing to believe in except that you are human and inhabit this Earth. It is literally for everyone. Its very purpose is to serve as a bridge between peoples of different nations, religions, philosophies, races, genders or belief systems, a bridge which will be built despite all the mental constructs that may keep us apart. Thus, as was the case with the Venus Transits in 1761/1769, global collaboration is needed. This collaboration includes highlighting the importance of the event and to encourage massive participation in it. Collaboration will also be needed to facilitate for different places where people gather to interact and unify in meditation. Very importantly, it will be required to break into the mainstream with a message and a meditation serving all of humanity and call upon everyone to participate.

                    Let us know of your preparations at info@OnenessCelebration.com . Or, if you like, contribute with contacts, work or money. Again, as in 1769, this is an occasion that will require global participation for its purpose to be fulfilled, and to be meaningful this can not be organized by any group or country in isolation. Much is at stake. This step in the global transformation of consciousness can not possibly succeed without the broadest possible collaboration. We will keep everyone updated on what is happening and the preparations being made at www.OnenessCelebration.com <http://www.onenesscelebration.com/>  .

Carl Johan Calleman is the author of The Mayan Calendar (Garev, 2001) and The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness (Bear and Co, 2004). He was one of the main speakers at the conference about the Mayan calendar organized by the Indigenous Council of the Americas in Merida, Yucatan 1998). He has a Ph.D. in Physical Biology from the University of Stockholm, and has among other things served as Senior Researcher at the Department of Environmental Health at the University of Washington in Seattle and as an expert on cancer for the World Heath Organization. His personal web page is www.calleman.com <http://www.calleman.com/>

Extract of an ARTICLE - Kalki about the Venus Transit

Kalki Bhagavan the founder of Golden Age Foundation, is considered to be the Avatar capable of giving enlightenment to mankind. This is an extract from a Darshan with Kalki Bhagavan and Amma held at Nemam (outside Chennai in South East India) 2nd of January 2004. According to Kalki, the Golden Age will start in June 2004 and will be initated by the occuring Venus Transit.

Quote:

....... . Soon we will have better times. This year2004 will be the acceptance phase. Our spiritual awakening will gain momentum with each passing day till the last man on this planet would have attained Mukti. This will predominantly start from June 2004 and will be established in 2012 by which our earth would have become a paradise. Our dharma started in1992. The last 12 years was a preparation for the Golden Age.

Actual golden age will start from june 2004. India would become one of the leading nations in every field. The reason for thus happening is because Venus would pass across the sun....

Unquote

Venus Transit: Astrological significance of Venus Transit 2004

By Dr Turi

From May 17th to June 29th, Venus will be in retrograde motion. Because of the earth's ecliptic, it will appear to move backwards against the direction of the Sun. This celestial phenomenon happens with all planets but with Venus every 18 months for a period of about 40 days.

In mundane astrology this motion is seen as rare and will not happen every year like all other planets. This specific Venus retrograde period is exceptional, unique and powerful because the love planet will actually move across the face of the Sun as it retrogrades into a solar conjunction.

When the Sun and Moon align in this manner we have a lunar or solar Eclipse. However, with Venus and the Sun the rarity and strength of this upcoming Eclipse will be simply incredible and will touch directly the house and affairs regulated by mercury and Gemini. The rarity of Venus moving in front of the sun can be illustrated by the fact that the last time this happened was in 1882.

Because it will be in retrograde motion, the effects may be more subdued, introverted, latent, and yet extremely powerful. With the mixture of Venus the sign of peace and wealth, and the Sun the sign of Love and children, it will be a chance for mankind to experience these two beautiful energies and come to grips with some of its more negative involvements. The planet Venus will be close to the earth and at the same time in a prominent position in front of the sun. It is as if she is "naked," exposed to us, as we who are living in this era have never seen her before.

Therefore combined with the Will of the Sun, she is going to expose to humanity some possibilities of grace and love that have been in the past denied. She will expose secrets of life, as the sun is the giver of life. She will expose to all, the possibilities of peace and harmony. Whether or not we take her up on this is another matter, however it will cause all humanity to reflect upon these higher energies. This transit is about the planet of love, reflecting the forces of life, exposing herself to the entire world. It is quite possible there will be some deep spiritual connections made.

Nevertheless, remember, while all this is happening, she is retrograde, so those effects may not be dramatic: rather long lasting and slow to develop. Venus The last time Venus was retrograde was from October 10 until November 21st in 2002. Many astrologers saw this period of major emotional readjustment in our personal lives forcing people in and out of our lives. Some others saw this celestial manifestation as a global preparation for a new step forward peace, diplomacy and more future stability for many parts of the world. The "Goddess of Love" Venus rules feelings, the arts, creativity, finances, the banking industry (Merrill Lynch Co) interior design, aesthetics, women in general, romance, wishes granted by friends, harmony, peace, and many other things.

When Venus is retrograde, the people we have loved or hated and past affairs tend to sometimes reappear, bringing a chance to forgive those who have hurt us. In some positive karmic cases the option is given to some lucky souls to start again a long gone love story and after many tears and painful lessons, finally enjoy true love with a soul mate. Gemini also rules books, communication, languages, radio, and transportation, while Venus rules love and money.

Thus great options are given to find good publishers, to learn languages, to take courses in photography or journalism, or close some good deals in the world of communications and transportation.

Following the 911 terrorist attack in New York, the world was just coming to grips with the fact that the whole culture had changed. As predicted in my book, "Moon Power 2002," with the Head of the Dragon in Gemini, the entire world was forced into a full restructure of the transportation industry. We finally understood that because of 9-11, the world was forever changed.

Because of the deadly religious convictions of the terrorist fanatics, the world and the Christianized US grew up to their danger, and we now have to suffer long lines at all governmental offices and airports. Unlike President Clinton born with a wealthy moon (US infrastructure/real estate/general security principle) in Taurus (wealth/economy), President Bush was born with a moon (security) in Libra (war/peace/contracts/legality). The world has not yet learnt rationally, the power the stars have upon our leaders and elected officials and their fate.

Saddam Hussein was born with a moon (infrastructure of a country/family) in Scorpio (death/drama). To an erudite soul, the results were very predictable and came to pass as seen by the total death and rebirth of Iraq and Saddam's loss of his sons and his regime. With this Presidency we also came to terms with the fact that the economy was in real trouble and will get worse until he is removed from office and replaced (hopefully) by a President born with a very positive Moon and stars.

His fate and stars will be (as with Clinton) a positive repercussion to all the US population (and young soldiers) under the commandant in Chief’s fate and stars. I wish the Germans, the Italians and the Russians had this knowledge before electing Hitler, Mussolini and many other deadly, power thirsty dictators. As often encountered with such a young world, I am so ahead of time that many young souls will not be able to penetrate the intuitional domain of my work and they will dismiss my heeds.

Since the fall of 2002, the stock market is still retreating. It has been over two years now and until the war is resolved the world’s financial circumstances will not improve. Whenever Venus is retrograde we have been given the opportunity to examine our present relationships. Auto analyzing all previous actions will serve to improve our present relationships, make the adjustments, and find what we really need in the composition of our personal emotional status.

Those who do not fit the bill will be removed from our lives and be replaced by new partnerships that will support, promote and maintain both long lasting love and solid security. Decisions will be made objectively, rationally, where guilt and confusion will be alienated. The last time Venus was retrograde she was in Scorpio, the sign of life and death. Some souls used this last Venus retrograde to forge incredibly deep and make personal bonds, while others relinquished people and had to let go of long held attachments and relationships that were holding them back from positive growth. But with Venus in Gemini the intellectual and playful sign of duality, changes, information and distribution, the mood will not be so emotional or dramatic as the imposed changes take place.

Yes, the economy is bad, yes, we all have serious concerns and we must pay our bills. Indeed we are all disappointed with how things are working out in our private lives and with the war in Iraq killing so many young people. The Tail of the Dragon is still in the deadly sign of Scorpio and will bring more death until December 2004. The Sun But, with Venus (love) in the solar path (light) expect our own personal lives to enjoy an easing of circumstances and an opportunity for new love, an opportunity to make more money, and most of all to gain important intellectual data.

Some of us will be inspired to act on new methods we have been thinking about for a few months. Any study or effort can only improve our mental processes and will be drastically needed in the future. Venus will primarily affect our personal lives and as Venus rules all relationships in the sign of Gemini (communication), we can only expect opportunities to bring more balance and harmony in our lives by revising our commitments and emotional allegiances. Some lucky souls may find new taste in food, clothing, and music. Many women born with a strong Gemini in their chart will go through incredible transitions. Others will benefit from contracts and financial transactions and some people may need to invest in a new car or communication gadgets.

The impact and your response to this Venus retrograde should be used to its maximum impact and will be useful and more powerful if you are prepared to invest in a 90 MN Full Life Reading. There are a few universal themes for all of us and this one is very important. This is a great time to re-evaluate how to approach self-improvement and your love life. We live in a world today where many people have serious problems and work hard to survive. This is due to Saturn (fears) transiting the sign of Cancer (security) until July of 2005. We all have great fear, self-doubt, and guilt, but we must fight depression and pessimism.

Adding to this Venus retrograde period, Saturn (Lord of Karma) transiting Cancer (Sign of the United States) will make the situation more difficult for a while in the affairs of family, real estate and general security in our lives. Gemini is the sign of distribution, learning, and mental and physical adventures. Venus is the planet of love, the arts, money, and pleasure. With Venus retrograde in Gemini, now is the time to re-evaluate our methods of learning and loving without letting Saturn sap our faith.