Asunto:PAN- First Mexican Web of Light Gathering / June 24-27 / Aguascalientes, Mexico / You're cordially invited! / We can provide simultaneous translation spanish-english at request
Fecha:Miercoles, 9 de Junio, 2004  01:42:35 (-0500)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <redanahuak @...............mx>

First Mexican Web of Light Gathering / June 24-27 / Aguascalientes, Mexico / You're cordially invited! / We can provide simultaneous translation spanish-english at request

From: ASAP/José Luis Gutiérrez Lozano <josgutie@aahora.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:22:48 -0500

This is really GREAT news!

I am sorry, we have made all information in Spanish. Just very recently we found out the need of having a multilingual site.

Let me give you some background:

About two years ago, I got together with a few friends who were channeling or receiving by other means messages related to 'waking up the sleeping lady' or, one of the heart chackras of the planet (in Mexico) had to be activated.

We started to figure out how we could bring these things to happen and exchanged during almost 2 years information through the net system RED ANAHUAK/IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT. This originally Mexican net has approximately 1,500 nodes in Latin America, and almost 50,000 suscribers.

http://www.laneta.apc.org/redanahuak/

Because of my involvement during these past 2 years with the global movement toward an alternative economy, I offered our Foundation (Fundación Ahora) to be the host for the third Workshop of the Mexican Chapter of Solidarity Socio Economy http://www.socioeco.org/en/index.php; www.ecosolmexico.net <http://www.ecosolmexico.net/>

So, the representatives of 43 communities, cooperatives, production-consumption groups, NGO¹s, academics and investigators accepted and decided to get together in Aguascalientes between june 24 and june 27, 2004

As I mentioned this to the friends of Redanahuak, an idea of making a seminar became to take more strength and called to the FIRST MEXICAN WEB OF LIGHT GATHERING: http://groups.msn.com/EncuentroMexicoenConciencia

There are 7 thematic workshops:

l   Ancestral Traditions, popular and ethnical culture

l   New economy and sustainable development

l   Ecology and ambientalism

l   Networks, new society and citizenship

l   Holistic health and healing

l   Spirituality and Philosophy

l   Sacred Art and Culture

There are cross-section worshops like:

l   Education

l   Mass media, nets

l   New technologies

Other 50 organizations decided to back this idea and now I am in the eye of the hurricane. It seems to be the worst moment, for me to engage in such a project, but this one seems to be guided from well above us all.

I can continue giving you more info, but perhaps you might find the basics by surfing through these sites.

This is the subscription form

http://www.redplanetaria.com/portal2004/index.php?module=FormExpress&func=display_form&form_id=9 <http://www.redplanetaria.com/portal2004/index.php?module=FormExpress&amp;func=display_form&amp;form_id=9>

You can also find it in these 7 cities of light:

http://groups.msn.com/EncuentroMexicoenConciencia
http://www.redluz-ci.org
http://www.mind-surf.net/redluzmex.htm
http://www.serluna.com
http://www.redplanetaria.com

http://www.reskarendaya.com
http://portaldorado.com/in.php?doc=2749

We can arrange the needed housing facilities and local transportation. Let me check out for alternatives for international flights.

I¹ll keep in touch

JL

Information in english also at:
mexicoenconciencia@hotmail.com