Asunto:PAN- 2nd Conciousness Network Gathering / Mexico City / November 2005
Fecha:Jueves, 5 de Mayo, 2005  16:37:52 (-0500)
Autor:Anahuak Home <redanahuak @...............mx>

To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@...>
Cc: LuxWebII <LuxWebII@...>, LuxWebIII
<luxwebIII@...>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 16:35:53 -0500

From: Gerardo Sandoval <zain@...>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 15:14:58 -0500

Dear Friends,

First of all, congratulations for your 2005 Gathering. We are the
Conciousness Network in Mexico, members of the Iberamerican Web of Light
(www.yahoogroups.com/group/luxweb).

We share all your objectives and work, so we would like to link our work on
your Network and with you, people.

We would also like to ask you, to whom it may concern, to send us trough
this email address some of the digital photos that you will take during the
reunion, in order to post them on our web (www.redplanetaria.com) so many of
our readers may know about your organization. You may find information on
us, in spanish, in 'Organizations', inside the portal.

We would also like to invite you to attend our Second National Encounter of
The Consciousness Network, which will be held this November 3-6th, 2005, and
will take place in the mayor private mexican university, the Iberamerican
University, Santa Fe Campus, México City. So you can imagine this gathering
will have an unprecedented and important media coverage and participation
into it, in ten main fields: art and culture, spirituality and philosophy,
environmentalism and ecovillages, sacred traditions, holistic health,
sexuality and gender, alternative economy, new emerging global networks and
socierty, mesomerican calendars, and new education.

We will be very honoured if you guys, if possible, can give a conference
about your work and what you've being doing in the last dacade. So lets us
know what will be the subject and we'll be programing the activity in our
main program schedule.

Like to hear form you ....
For all the relations we have
Omtakuyase
Tlanesi tinatiuh
That the light of the sun, will be shining on your place

Best regards,
Temitl Said Sandoval
Organization Commitee
The Consciousness Network