Asunto:PAN- Invite to a Rainbow Musical Peace Movement Born on the Wings of Butterflies
Fecha:Miercoles, 27 de Julio, 2005  12:58:15 (-0500)
Autor:RedAzul <redanahuak @...............mx>

IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT

To: LuxWeb <LuxWeb@...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:56:53 -0500
Subject: Invite to a Rainbow Musical Peace Movement Born on the Wings of
Butterflies

* * * * * * * * * * *

Humanitarian daily clicks:

www.thehungersite.com
www.savetherainforest.net

* * * * * * * * * *

LuxWeb is a member of
PLANETARY AWAKENING NETWORK -PAN
www.planetawake.org

From: Bflyspirit@...
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:59:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: redanahuak@...
Subject: pan@... / Re: PAN- The Rainbow Caravan for Peace

I will contact the caravan.  Would you like to join our network?
Alan

* * * * * * * * *

INVITE TO A RAINBOW MUSICAL PEACE MOVEMENT
BORN ON THE WINGS OF BUTTERFLIES

"By the time we got to Woodstock, we were half a million strong and
everywhere was song and celebration. And I dreamed I saw the bombers riding
shotgun in the sky, turning into butterflies above our nation."

When Joni Mitchell wrote the lyrics to her Woodstock song, it was more than
inspirational, it was truly prophetic. What we called 'flower power' then is
evolving into 'butterfly power' now and being embraced by more people than
ebraced the peace and love generation generation of the 60's.

In 1993 National Geographic proclaimed that a butterfly can, with a flap of
its wings, change the world and that the ripple it sends out can spawn a
hurricane.  In another issue that same year Geographic stated,  "...Beauty
seems to be an intrinsic part of nature, and perhaps even the organizing
principle of reality. Scientists, in testing their theories, invariably find
that the simplest, most elegant, most beautiful equation, is the correct
one. Rainbows, butterflies, and the periodic table are some examples of
intrinsic beauty. The world will be saved by beauty."

The butterfly initiative intends to do just that by becoming a catalyst for
helping to cocreate a culture of world peace and global harmony. The
butterfly could be the key to what we call the "paradigm shift." Our
butterfly Earth Proclamation was endorsed by James Redfield and Dr. Paul
Ray, coauthor of the book on Cultural Creatives.

The Butterfly Network is a group of individuals and organizations trying to
build a worldwide network for global change. We intend to do this by
developing and promoting events and programs that will inspire citizens on a
worldwide basis. This coalition of organizations is in the process of coming
together & getting a structure in place.

We are inviting you to discover how this project may be just what you have
been seeking for a long time. We are collaborating with a consortium of
groups and individuals to open up centers for peace, justice, and global
healing all over the world, starting right here in the San Francisco Bay
area.  It will collectively house the Butterfly Gardeners Association,
Performing and Fine Artists for World Peace, Project Chrysalis, Authors for
a Positive Millennium, a branch of the International Association of
Educators for World Peace, the Woodstock Nation Foundation, a nonviolence
program for youth, a crisis program for women, a grief counseling program, a
children's reading, gardening and environmental education program, and an
indigenous support outreach among other things.

Before we continue, please reply and ask to subscribe to our email list.
Otherwise you may not receive anymore correspondence from us.

Please also let me know at least what your City, State and Zip code is.
That way we can let you know of any important local happenings. Complete
contact information including your snail mail address and telephone number
would be appreciated, but is not necessary.

Those living in the San Francisco Bay area will be informed weekly of the
best political events, actions, festivals and gatherings around.

We are inviting you to work with us hand in hand.  To be candid, we are
looking for individuals and organizations that don't have ego vested
interests & whose driving force is primarily focused on improving conditions
for all people on Earth rather than focused on personal gain or greed.

We have discovered that there are thousands of organizations, big and small,
working to bring people together to help heal the world in one way or the
another. When fundraising, marketing and PR strategies begin to dominate an
organization's goals, they risk losing site of the fundamental objectives
and values that once birthed them.  They risk becoming more and more like
the system they once vowed to help transform. Our intention is to partner
with those that understand this.  We seek to create a network that
transcends these limitations and offers hope of a global all-encompassing
vision for the world.

Are you willing to support such a coalition?  Are you interested in
exploring what might be possible if we all worked together and synergized
our efforts?

Here is a brief overview of some of our projects.

The Butterfly Gardeners Association seeks to foster an appreciation of
butterflies, hummingbirds, dragonflies, and other lifeforms.  We emphasize
the need for conservation of natural habitats in our communities and around
the world.  Our programs promote the installation of butterfly gardens,
children's environmental education, reading, and nonviolence programs.  We
also promote the belief that the butterfly is the symbolic representaion and
catalyst for the conscious evolution of the human race and will usher in the
Butterfly Era of Global Civilization as outlined in Norie Huddle's book
Butterfly.  Please see <A
HREF="http://www.butterflyspirit.org";>http://www.butterflyspirit.org</A> and
Norie's site at <A HREF="http://www.bestgame.org";>www.bestgame.org</A>

Musicians & Fine Artists for World Peace will be promoting events and
concerts to support our environment and peace organizing.

In addition to our interest in world peace and the environment, our campaign
will also cover election reforms such as campaign financing and the
abolition or reform of the Electoral College, supporting Congressman
Kucinich's proposal for a cabinet level Department of Peace - see <A
HREF="http://www.house.gov/kucinich/action/peace.htm";>http://www.house.gov/k
ucinich/action/peace.htm</A>, reforming the criminal justice system and the
three strikes law, making the office of public defender an elected position,
raising the issue of corporate responsibility, protecting the Earth and
old-growth forests, raising global consciousness, supporting and developing
sustainable communities, helping indigenous causes, increasing funding for
art and music programs, <A
HREF="http://butterflyspirit.org/projects/ending_abuse_and_violence.html";>en
ding the cycle of violence and abuse</A> that is rooted in our male
dominator culture, and acknowledging artists and musicians as an important
ingredient to transforming and improving our lives. We will also be working
in collaboration with Project Chrysalis.

The Vallejo Performing Arts & Conference Center is now the new home of
Musicians & Fine Artists for World Peace & the Butterfly Gardeners
Association.  I have become the events director of the center. We are
looking to book shows, concerts, dance events, workshops, meetings,
conferences, exhibitions, weddings and banquets at our facility. We have two
ballrooms with 10,000 square feet of space, a dance studio and a full size
16 x 26 foot commercial kitchen for food preparation and catering.

We are going to transform the Old Masonic Temple into a community of
resident artists, performers, educators and healers dedicated to global
peace, love and transformative performing arts and healing.

Project Chrysalis is a therapeutic program to bring performers, musicians,
dancers, artists, clowns, story tellers, puppeteers, and mimes into
hospitals, hospices, schools, juvenile youth facilities, senior centers and
other institutions that can use joy and healing entertainment for adults as
well as children.  We also plan to use other therapies such as horticulture
(butterfly gardening), drumming, healing touch and massage, comedy, and
theater as well.  We believe that love and caring can be powerful
therapeutic tools.  Patch Adams is honorary chairman of this effort.

On March 18, 2003 His Holiness the Dalai Lama endorsed our Earth
Proclamation.  It was also featured on James Redfield's Celestine Vision
site. He thrilled us all by featuring the Earth Proclamation on his front
page for about a month beginning in February 2000.

We are a magically attuned world peace, environmental and spiritual network
built on Synchronicity. Please let me know if this resonates with you.

I have a whole collection of amazing stories, poetry, and happenings that
people have been sharing.  If you can endorse the Earth Proclamation and
forward it and any other material from us to your email buddies, it would be
very much appreciated.

I have also coined a new meaning for the word butterfly, which used a verb
means to give or teach someone the gift of looking at the world, as with
butterfly eyes, and seeing only the beauty, love, and harmony in the world
around them.  If we can reach out and butterfly people all over the world,
we may be heralding the dawn of a major paradigm shift and find ourselves
living in the Butterfly Era of global civilization that author Norie Huddle
envisions.

May Peace Prevail on Earth!

Alan D. Moore
Butterfly Gardeners Association & Musicians & Fine Artists for World Peace -
Director and founder
Vallejo Performing Arts & Conference Center -  Director
International Association of Educators for World Peace - Western States
Program Director
Authors for a Positive Millennium - Co-director
707 Marin Street, Vallejo, Ca  94590
Send mail to: POB 1511, Vallejo, Ca  94590
707-552-9886
bflyspirit@...

<A HREF="http://www.butterflyspirit.org";>http://www.butterflyspirit.org</A>
<A