Asunto:[RedLuz] Your Galactic Neighbors is a handbook for the future / NUEVO LIBRO DE SHELDAN NIDLE!
Fecha:Sabado, 1 de Octubre, 2005  13:00:18 (-0500)
Autor:Programa Interredes <redanahuak @...............mx>

From: Programa Interredes <redanahuak@...>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 12:05:26 -0500
To: Foro de Coordinadores REDGAP <guardianesdelplaneta@...>,
Consejo Internacional RedLuz <consejoredluz@...>
Cc: Foro Gap Internacional <gap@...>, Sala Virtual de Traduccion y
Edicion de Luz <SALAV@...>, Foro Interredes
<interredes@...>
Subject: Your Galactic Neighbors is a handbook for the future / NUEVO LIBRO
DE SHELDAN NIDLE!

HERMAN@S QUERID@S:
SOLICITAMOS TRADUCTOR AL ESPAÑOL DE ESTE NUEVO LIBRO Y SU AYUDA PARA PARA
DIFUNDIR ESTA GRAN NOTICIA Y CON ELLO, ADICIONALMENTE, APOYAR CON LA
INTENCION EN ACCION A LA PAO Y LOS GAP...
BE IN JOY!
RICARDO OCAMPO
MEXICO CITY

YOUR GALACTIC NEIGHBORS IS A HANDBOOK FOR THE FUTURE.

This invaluable work will introduce you to some of the host of benevolent
star-nations that populate this universe.

Sheldan Nidle is the author of Your First Contact and You Are Becoming a
Galactic Human. Since childhood, he has received information about Earth's
hidden history and on planetary science, culture and spirituality in
face-to-face contacts with galactic entities. Now, in this
paradigm-shattering volume, he reveals that knowledge to you.

In it, you will find up-to-the-minute facts on 22 off-world civilizations
that belong to the Galactic Federation of Light. He describes 8 human
galactic societies and 14 non-human ones, and the reptilians, dinosaurians,
amphibians, cetaceans and other mammalians that inhabit them. He outlines
each star-nation's history, chronicles its path through horrendous galactic
wars to peaceful co-existence, and reveals its populations heartfelt desire
to introduce themselves to us on Earth.

Whether you already have a basis of knowledge about extraterrestrial Beings,
or you are just becoming aware of their existence, this book will add
immeasurably to what you know.

You will learn about each galactic neighbors:

*    History
*    Location
*    Solar system
*    Home worlds
*    Galactic society
*    Physical appearance
*    Spacecraft

Your Galactic Neighbor's will implode all of your previous notions about
extraterrestrial Beings. It will acquaint you with the compassionate and
sentient entities with whom we share this universe. Read it, and prepare
yourself to become a true citizen of the Milky Way Galaxy!

     ISBN 0-9665791-8-6
     270 pages with illustrations,
     charts and glossary.
     For further information,
     please see our website:
    www.paoweb.com

To order Your Galactic Neighbors with our Online Shopping Cart, click on the
blue order button. $19.75 U.S. plus S&H

Order

PAO PRIVACY POLICY:
All data is held in complete confidence. We NEVER share, rent, lease or sell
your information to anyone. All information is encrypted on our secure
server.

SHIPPING:
Products will be mailed within 7 business days upon receiving order.
Products will be shipped USPS First Class or Priority Mail when appropriate.

RETURNS/REFUNDS:
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with all our products. Please
contact us immediately if you are not satisfied with your order. In the
event your purchase was damaged during shipping, notify us within 14 days of
shipping date, and we will immediately send a replacement product.

Back to Planetary Activation Organization

http://www.paoweb.com/ygnoffer.htm

PAO IN SPANISH
http://www.laneta.apc.org/redanahuak/pao
http://www.elistas.net/foro/gap
IBERAMERICAN WEB OF LIGHT ENGLISH SERVICES
http://www.egroups.com/community/luxweb
Since 1998
7th Anniversary.

                   ~ Buscador de masters y cursos ~
  Artes, comunicaciones, finanzas, formación, idiomas, informática,
                    MBA, oposiciones, salud, etc.
                  ->> http://elistas.net/z/ec.f1 <<-

         Compra o vende de manera diferente en www.egrupos.net