Asunto:[RedLuz] Planeta Despertar / PAN / Planetary Awakening Network / 1222 redes de luz articuladas
Fecha:Sabado, 1 de Octubre, 2005  12:58:41 (-0500)
Autor:Programa Interredes <redanahuak @...............mx>

From: Programa Interredes <redanahuak@...>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 12:49:23 -0500
To: Foro Interredes <interredes@...>
Subject: Planeta Despertar / PAN / Planetary Awakening Network / 1222 redes
de luz articuladas

From: Iberamerican Web of Light <luxweb@...>

THE PLANETARY AWAKENING NETWORK -PAN

About Pan
http://www.planetawake.org/index2.html

The Planetary Awakening Network came into being in April 1998 as an
international coalition of networks. PAN was started by Michael Lightweaver,
who recently stepped down and passed on the stewardship of PAN to Maggie
Erotokritou. The original purpose of PAN was to create an international
emergency alert system in which participants could use their
interdimensional skills to help bring about healing for planetary crisis
situations. From that beginning point the network has developed and evolved
as an e-mail based international communication network for the exchange of
ideas, resources and information amongst those involved in consciousness
raising activities.

Currently we have 1222 networks from 60 countries around the world
subscribed to PAN . Some of these networks have thousands of people on their
mailing lists whilst others consist of small groups of people who pass on
information to their local networks or friends. If you have a mailing list
or a group and you would be interested to receive and share the information
that is sent out by the network, then we invite you to join PAN .
Alternatively if you are individual who is not a part of a network, you can
join one of the existing networks to receive the information.

The Planetary Awakening Network is an association of networks devoted to
positive planetary transformation through creating a Global Network of Light
that honors and respects every aspect of life. We are in the midst of a
great planetary transition and each of us has an important role to play
wherein we can actively be of service. The lightworkers and lightbearers of
PAN , each working in their own unique way, are committed to positive
planetary transformation. Each member holds their own vision of global
unification through lighting up the world, from person to person and from
place to place until the full objective of enlightenment, peace and joy for
the whole of humanity is attained. As we truly recognize our potential to
create and recreate not only our own individual reality but also our
collective reality, then we have the ability to actively participate in
global transformation through creating unity and inter-connectedness on
every level. The transition that we are currently experiencing invites the
awakening and manifestation of a new consciousness, that understands and
appreciates the fundamental unity of all Life, and the Oneness of Humanity
including our deep connection to Nature and the Earth as a living being.
This has to do with who we are at the core of our being rather than what we
actually do, for when we express and radiate from the depths of our being
with love and compassion, then we are naturally in touch with the highest
and purest of intentions and can passionately work for the highest good of
all.

PAN is a valuable resource of information, which offers the opportunity to
connect with likeminded people and to make new friends and acquaintances
through the networks all around the world. There is a lot of work to be done
and the Planetary Awakening Network invites you to join us in the
implementation of this work. Our intent as an association of networks is to
create links for the purpose of getting to know each other, exchanging
information and ideas and exploring ways of working together synergistically
to make this transition a beautiful, gentle and enlightening experience.

Participation in PAN , this association of networks is appropriate for all
those involved in consciousness raising efforts related to human relations,
peace, health and healing, spiritual development, ecology and environmental
and planetary evolvement.

Our association of networks is creating a beautiful web of light around the
planet. We encourage you to exchange personal communications with those who
share your interests and concerns. The synergy of service can be greatly
enhanced as we link up around the world through One Heart and in One Spirit.

Join us!
pan-subscribe@...
400 out of 1222 networks members of Planetary Awakening Network
Another service of light for global community of:
ANAHUAK RADIANT CENTER
50,000 subscribers in 90 countries and two languajes
Mexico City
Since 1998
7th Anniversary

We're members of the Iberamerican Web of Light
(http://www.egroups.com/community/luxweb), the Planetary Awakening Network
(http://www.planetawake.org), the Planetary Activation Organization
(http://www.paoweb.com) and the Global Meditation Focus Group
(http://www.EarthRainbowNetwork.com/FocusArchives/home.htm).

               ~ ¡ Gane Dinero jugando a la Ruleta ! ~
 Diviertase jugando y gane hasta 200$ por hora con nuestros sistemas
                  de ruleta probados anteriormente.
                  ->> http://elistas.net/z/df.f1 <<-

         Compra o vende de manera diferente en www.egrupos.net