Asunto:[RedLuz] Urgent Message from Marianne Williamson
Fecha:Miercoles, 30 de Noviembre, 2005  09:36:47 (-0600)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <redanahuak @...............mx>

From: Marianne Williamson <mariannewilliamson@...>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:05:02 -0800
To: redluz-admin@...
Subject: Urgent Message from Marianne Williamson

An E-mail from Marianne Williamson

Dear Friends,

I've asked before; I'm pleading now. Today please make the time to call your
two Senators and your Congressional representative, expressing your desire
for the American government to help stop the genocide in Darfur. To read
more about this human slaughter and how you personally can help stop it, go
to www.savedarfur.org
<http://mariannewilliamson.c.topica.com/maaef3NabmqbPcf3C7ZeafpOmF/>; .

All you have to do is make one call. To find out the contact info for your
Senators and Congressman, go to www.congress.org
<http://mariannewilliamson.c.topica.com/maaef3NabmqbQcf3C7ZeafpOmF/>;   , or
you can call the U.S. capital switchboard at (877) 762-8762 or (202)
224-3121. To make your case stronger when speaking to your Congresspeople or
their aids, you might want to make these points:
The U.S. should help build the African Union Security Force (Congress
recently cut out the $50 million dollars from the federal budget that would
have been used for this purpose).
There needs to be an expanded U.N. security force in Darfur
The U.S. should support a no-fly zone to protect civilians
The Darfur Peace and Accountability Act should be passed in the House of
Representatives
We want President Bush to talk about this issue whenever and however
possible, to awaken the American people to the horror of this situation and
to our moral responsibility to address it.
It has been said that if one hundred people in each Congressional district
in the U.S. had contacted their representatives about the Rwandan genocide,
then that would have generated the political will to stop it. The Rwandan
horror is being repeated today in the Sudan, and the U.S. is not yet doing
everything we can to help. Not even close.

Dante's famous quote resonates: "There is a special place in hell reserved
for those who, in times of moral crisis, remain neutral." Genociate in the
Sudan is a moral crisis of the first degree. And we can stop it. Amen.

Please help spread the word....

Thanks. All my best,

Marianne Williamson

         Compra o vende de manera diferente en www.egrupos.net