Asunto:[RedLuz] Patricia Cota-Robles Free Seminar - Columbus, Ohio
Fecha:Miercoles, 10 de Septiembre, 2008  23:56:53 (-0500)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <lacasadelared @.....com>

From: Patricia Cota-Robles <PattiCR@aol.com>
Date: 10-sep-2008 19:14
To: lacasadelared@gmail.com

FREE SEMINAR - AWAKEN YOUR DIVINE POTENTIAL
presented by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

http://eraofpeace.org

Sunday, September 21, 2008
10:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Doubletree Guest Suites
Downtown Columbus
50 South Front St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215

Hi Precious One,

Are you feeling overwhelmed by the challenges that are taking place
in your life? Do things seem to be getting more difficult even though
people keep telling you that they should be getting easier? Well, you
are certainly not alone. The good news is that you do not have to just
grin and bear it. YOU can change your life. That statement is not
just hype, it is a profound Truth.

The information I will be sharing with you during this Free Seminar
has transformed my life and the lives of thousands of people with whom
I have shared this sacred knowledge. My friends and I are offering
this seminar free of charge because we did not want anyone to miss
this life-transforming information due to a financial obligation.
There is no ulterior motive. This is our gift of Love to you.

Please do not let this opportunity pass you by. If you know of anyone
else who might be interested, please let them know about this Free
Seminar.

God Bless You,
Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Space is limited so to guarantee seating please call to register now!
Our toll free number is 1-888-310-4488

If our seminar is not in your area, please help us add to the Light
of the World by joining with us through our Global Online Radio
Program. The information for the Radio Program is listed below.

Weekly On-line Radio Broadcast

Awaken Your Divine Potential
Host: Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

The program airs on Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time or 1:00 p.m.
Eastern Time

You may access the radio program directly from our website:
http://eraofpeace.org

Or you may go directly to our On-line server:
http://bbsradio.com STATION 1

After the radio show airs, it will be available through the archives
at http://bbsradio.com.

This is a commercial-free hour during which we join hearts with
thousands of Lightworkers all over the planet. Together, we invoke the
Company of Heaven to add to the Light of the world. As we share the
sacred knowledge that is being given to Humanity by the Beings of
Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth, we remember who we are and how
to fulfill our purpose and reason for being.

Brief Bio:
Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Patricia was a marriage and family counselor for twenty years. During
that time she cofounded the nonprofit, educational organization the
New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose. Patricia is an internationally
known teacher and author. She has written the nine books listed below
and produced tapes, CDs and DVD's that supplement her work. She is
editor and publisher of the monthly newsletter titled TAKE CHARGE OF
YOUR LIFE and has a weekly Online radio program. For over 30 years,
Patricia has traveled around the world lecturing and teaching
workshops to help awakening souls fulfill their Divine Potential.

Books by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Take Charge of Your Life
The Next Step...Re-Unification with the Presence of God Within our Hearts
Your Time Is At Hand
The Awakening...Eternal Youth, Vibrant Health, Radiant Beauty
Stargate of the Heart
What On Earth Is Going On?
It Is Time For You To Be Financially Free
HOME...Heaven On Mother Earth
The Violet Flame...God's Gift to Humanity

You are subscribed to patticr as lacasadelared@gmail.com.
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to
leave-2137995-14601347.24eda3eea54901705d881e97ad830948@venus.lyris.net

--
CASADELARED.COM
puntosverdes.blogspot.com
googlegroups.com/group/punto-verde
haz lo tuyo!
RED GLOBAL DE CONCIENCIA
elistas.net/lista/redanahuak
elistas.net/lista/redluz
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
elistas.net/foro/meshiko
yahoogroups.com/group/redmexicanadeluz
CIVI - CIRCUITO VIRTUAL MORELENSE
googlegroups.com/group/red-cuauhnahuak
googlegroups.com/group/recicladoresenred
googlegroups.com/group/adoptatubarranca
googlegroups.com/group/colonosatzingo
googlegroups.com/group/tianguistierra
googlegroups.com/group/cultura-alternativa-en-cuernavaca
TODOS LOS RECURSOS
www.casadelared.com
---
El acontecimiento espiritual del año!