Asunto:[RedLuz] Meditation Focus #194: Living as a Soul
Fecha:Domingo, 28 de Diciembre, 2008  12:56:35 (-0600)
Autor:Ricardo Ocampo <lacasadelared @.....com>

From: Jean Hudon <globalvisionary@...>
Date: 28-dic-2008 4:08
Subject: Meditation Focus #194: Living as a Soul

Hello!

What follows is the 194th Meditation Focus suggested for the next 4
(FOUR) weeks beginning Sunday, December 28, 2008.

LIVING AS A SOUL

1. Summary
2. Meditation times
3. More information related to this Meditation Focus

Please see also Special Peace Vigil for the Middle East sent
separately and archived at
http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/SpecialVigilMiddleEast.htm

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN PASSING THIS ON TO OTHERS

Also recommended to your attention...

The Writing on the Wall Series #60: Building Juggernaut of Traumatic
Changes(December 18, 2008)
http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2008/WritingWall60.htm

Eye of The Storm Series #3: The Ultimate Smorgasborg! (December 4, 2008)
http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2008/EyeStorm3.htm

There is ALWAYS Hope Series #3: Celebrating Humanity's Awakening
(December 11, 2008)
http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2008/AlwaysHope3.htm

The Writing on the Wall Series #60: Building Juggernaut of Traumatic
Changes (December 18, 2008)
http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2008/WritingWall60.htm

-------

1) SUMMARY

As we are about to enter a new year that will see the manifestation of
numerous major changes on many fronts, one the most important changes
we are being called upon to implement is a shift from seeing and
sensing oneself as a human being to consciously living as a soul being
endowed with the same creative abilities as Creator Source from where
we all came from. Realizing who we really are and empowering ourselves
to act, breathe and be the holographic fragment of Universal
Consciousness that we each are is to become the central focus for a
growing number of soul beings in preparation for the momentous change
of era into the Earth's Golden Age that is soon to occur. We need not
concern ourselves as to how such a massive change of infinitely vast
proportions may take place, especially when considering the still
prevalent sense of growing dysfunction observed in human relationships
and in the way many treat this living home planet. All that matters is
that we put ahead of everything else the deep, keenly felt desire to
align ourselves with our true nature and act accordingly, forever more
faithful to our soul's conscience stirrings welling up from our heart
and showing us the way ahead towards the Promised Land of a world of
universal peace, love and harmony.

To mobilize our vast inner resources to succeed in this simple act of
self-reconceptualization from that of a mortal body of flesh, blood
and bones to that of an everlasting Being of omniversal, omnipotent,
omniscient sentience experiencing life in third density, as a means of
self-discovery and self-enjoyment, on Its very long journey from
infinite potentialities to near complete forgetfulness and back to
Source, we are being carefully guided in every single waking moment
and through our dream state as to how we can and will rid ourselves of
the residual and fast vanishing illusion of separation, so as to
reestablish the full remembrance of the radiant star of Love we never
ceased to be during our perennial quest for absolute Oneness. Simply
attuning to our still small voice within and learning to trust its
crystal clear guidance is all we need to reach the state of permanent
communion with the very essence of Light, Life and Love in every other
soul being walking the Path of Self-discovery along with us all.

Joining is such a deliberate communion with all those who consent to
follow the path suggested through these ongoing Meditation Focuses is
one of the many ways one can facilitate today this exponentially
accelerating movement out of third dimensional limitations towards the
fourth and fifth dimensional realms of blissful reunion with our
companions on this magnificent and yet challenging journey back Home.
We encourage you to seize this opportunity and allow yourself the
benefit of the vastly expanded levels of resonant concordance with
your true universal nature that such commonly shared exercises in
divinely guided communions of souls can allow you to reach, for the
Highest Good of all, as One.

This whole Meditation Focus has been archived for your convenience at
http://www.EarthRainbowNetwork.com/FocusArchives/MeditationFocus194.htm

"The presence of the soul lies not in some far-off dimension, but in
our everyday expression of qualities of being that empower, align.
connect, uplift, and liberate all life. We nourish others every moment
when we remember to be fully present and open, appreciating and
cherishing their soul beingness. That is hat happens in Soul
Visioning-we allow our spiritual energy to emerge fully. The souls
strives to unfold its fundamental identity, to be true to itself. We
measure the success of Soul Visioning by how fully our soul infuses
the personality with its energy. The more we experience our soul, the
more we participate in its connection with the Divine. We learn how to
recognize its energy and channel it into our daily life. A person who
consistently radiates a spirit of lovingness and synthesis is far more
valuable to others that someone who simply seeks to have a 'spiritual
experience'. Love is actually the source of all our abilities, and the
more love we express, the greater the abilities that emerge from
within us. Our primary purpose for connecting with the souls is to
channel that spiritual energy of love to other people."

- Susan Wisehart -- Taken from Soul Visioning

"I am a soul. I am a tiny point of light. A point of living energy. In
the distance I can see a distant light. I am a soul being drawn to the
magnet of the Supreme. As I am pulled closer and closer I can feel the
peace coming from the pure tiny point of light.I can feel the deep
silence. I can feel my uniqueness. As I get closer and closer I can
feel unconditional love going through me the soul and my body. I the
soul am filled with peace and love. I am special. I am valuable. I am
a soul. A tiny point of light. (...) You see, for us meditation is a
lifestyle, it's more than a once a day connection. It's more than a
connection made at a set time and place. It's part of our lives. It's
a way of accepting that you are more than your body. You are a Soul.
Your natural state is peace, harmony and love."

- Taken from http://www.desktop-meditation.com/new_page_138.htm

"I have loved you always... I conceived of you before your first
creation. You existed before you ever breathed as a human. You are an
essence that has existed for trillions of years and many of you more.
You are a soul being that has existed for billions of years and lived
many lives. You are not just this little human that feels so powerless
and separated from my love. This is an illusion that you are playing
within, a co-creation that was begun by you and all of your friends
and can only be changed by the choices you make."

- Laura Lynn Scholl -- Taken from A letter from God

"Strands of Light connect each of us: particle by particle, to ALL
particle Lights: be it in the guise of human - friend or foe; be it in
the plant world, great tree or smallest plantlet; be it in the world
of the animals, the birds, the reptiles, the insect weave; or of the
Water world - from the great cetaceans to the smallest baby fry. Can
we, at this moment of Celebration, BE ONE with all life, with all
living things. For as we Honour the one known as Jesus, or Jeshua, and
more, can we not also choose to be as He: one to cause, to BE, to
experience a world shifting in consciousness? As we breathe, feel the
purity of the air; as we drink the waters, or delight in bathing in
them, choose to experience them as pristine in our thoughts of them;
as we feel the gift of Light of our sun star, celebrate the bounty
that it brings us, feeling the Love of the realm of the Goddess in our
precious Gaia/Mother Earth, appreciating to the fullest the abundant
plants, the foods we eat, the presence of Life, as their gifts to us.
Create now, a space of Peace, Love, and Joy in your own Celebration of
Love in everything, and share it freely with others, for it is as you
take a moment to Appreciate, to Celebrate, the Beauty, even in its
potential now, of any aspect of Life, of one another, that we are the
Creator, expressing our Love for each and every particle of the vast
weave of Love that we are: particle by particle, moment by moment...
Shifting our world. CREATING IN LOVE. And so it is."

- Takeli (takeli@...) -- Taken from Weave of Love

"As human beings, we have been evolving on a biological level for
millions of years. Between Earth lives, we spend "eternities" in
spirit form in various spirit realms. We also return to these spirit
realms every night during our dreams. The reason we choose to come to
Earth for another relatively brief human experience is because we are
also evolving at the soul level. Through the cycle of birth, death,
life in the spirit realms, and rebirth into flesh, we are learning
valuable lessons that only Earth lives can give. The goal for every
human being is to evolve into perfection in a manner similar to that
attained by Jesus, Buddha, and other great spiritual leaders.
Ultimately, the day will come when the world will be filled with
perfected human beings. It will be a time when humans will be able to
live as long as they want and perform feats which today we would call
"miraculous" - like walking on water. In such a state of perfected
evolution, humans will have become "liberated" from this evolutionary
cycle and will no longer be subjected to reincarnation. As taught in
the mystical forms of the great world religions, liberation is
attained by "becoming one" with all things and all people (i.e.,
"God") through the practice of unconditional love. This spiritual
state of one-ness occurs when a person "awakens" their higher
spirit-self and brings it into their conscious awareness. (...)
Discovering a higher reality and the supremacy of love: It is the
illusion of separation (i.e., that we are not, in fact, all part of
one giant Whole), which is the source of many of the problems humanity
has faced. This constant desire for self apart from the Whole must be
overcome in order to become the spiritual beings we really are. We are
actually spirit beings having a highly evolved human experience.
Everything on the physical and soul level is slowly evolving toward
perfect unity with the Whole. Here in the physical realm, we are
"enrolled" in a "World-School" for a class called Introduction to
Eternal Life 101 to learn how to live with and love the people around
us forever."

- Kevin Williams -- Taken from http://www.near-death.com/about.html

"With patience and faith, you will see the glorious changes that in
this moment are plans and intentions to create what will become known
as Earth's Golden Age. Our vantage point lets us see that world in its
full magnificence, and if we could somehow bring all of you here so
you could see it too, that would be joyous for us beyond words."

- Matthew -- Taken from his December 21 message below

------

2. MEDITATION TIMES

i) Global Meditation Day: Sunday at 16:00 Universal Time (GMT) or at
noon local time. Suggested duration: 30 minutes. Please dedicate the
last few minutes of your Sunday meditation to the healing of the Earth
as a whole. See the Earth as healthy and vibrant with life, and
experience the healing of all relations as we awaken globally to the
sacredness of all Life and to our underlying unity with All That Is.

ii) Golden Moment of At-Onement: Daily, at the top of any hour, or
whenever it better suits you.

These times below correspond (for most countries) to 16:00 Universal Time/GMT:

Honolulu 6:00 AM -- Anchorage 7:00 AM -- Los Angeles 8:00 AM --
Denver 9:00 AM -- San Salvador, Mexico City, Houston & Chicago 10:00
AM -- New York, Toronto & Montreal 11:00 AM -- Halifax, Santo Domingo,
La Paz & Caracas 12:00 PM -- Montevideo, Asuncion * & Santiago * 1:00
PM -- Rio de Janeiro * 2:00 PM -- London, Dublin, Lisbon, Reykjavik &
Casablanca 4:00 PM -- Lagos, Algiers, Geneva, Rome, Berlin, Paris &
Madrid 5:00 PM -- Ankara, Jerusalem, Johannesburg, Athens, Helsinki &
Istanbul 6:00 PM -- Baghdad, Moscow & Nairobi 7:00 PM -- Tehran 7:30
PM -- Islamabad 9:00 PM -- Calcutta & New Delhi 9:30 PM -- Dhaka 10:00
PM -- Rangoon 10:30 PM -- Hanoi, Bangkok & Jakarta 11:00 PM -- Hong
Kong, Perth, Beijing & Kuala Lumpur +12:00 AM -- Seoul & Tokyo +1:00
AM -- Brisbane, Canberra & Melbourne +2:00 AM -- Wellington * +5:00 AM

You may also check at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=28&month=12&year=2008&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0amp;p1=0
to find your corresponding local time if a nearby city is not listed
above.

-------

3. MORE INFORMATION RELATED TO THIS MEDITATION FOCUS

The following is provided as a complement to further the process of
inspirational understanding of what, in truth, cannot be grasped from
a purely intellectual perspective, for the True Key to unlock the
vault of your spiritual knowledge lies within you... and nowhere else.

CONTENTS

1. Message from SaLuSa - December 22, 2008
2. Message from Matthew - December 21, 2008

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

1.

From: http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/mike_quinsey/channeled%20messages/December%202008/12.22.08SaLuSa.htm

SaLuSa 22-December-2008

Already you are commenting on how quickly this year has gone, and
indeed you are sensing that it is going twice as fast. If nothing
else, it is a sign that you are moving out of the old paradigm, and
creating a new one that will move you onto the path of Ascension.
Everything is vibrating at a faster rate and as it continues to do so,
it has the effect of breaking down the old lower vibration. It has put
the dark and Light energies face to face, and only that which can
exist in the higher realms can continue to go forward. It means that
the cleansing is well underway, and the more you can detach from the
old ties, the quicker you will benefit from the uplifting energies.

Everyone has the same opportunity as this cycle reaches its end, but
it is more than simply a matter of choice. The idea of Ascension may
sound attractive but unless you have already been moving in that
direction, it suggests that you are unprepared for it. You are
sovereign Beings who have been given a unique and wonderful
opportunity to start another journey, that leads back to the higher
realms. The Creator has not disowned you, and has planned this time of
upliftment as your release from the dark energies. It has been a
tremendous cycle of experience, that has propelled you forward quicker
than you could have done elsewhere. You must progress all of the time
as nothing stands still, but in the higher realms it is much slower.

The Earth has effectively been a school of learning, that has given
you invaluable experience of Spirit in Matter. It has also allowed you
to exercise your freewill to do so in any manner of your choosing. The
most difficult challenge has come from believing that you are
separated from God, and forgetting who you really are. Consequently
you have often lived lives blindly and unaware of your spiritual Self,
and immutable link to God. Darkness has surrounded your soul, and
suppressed your Light until you have identified with the lower
energies. Now you are in a very different period of time as the Light
has returned to Earth. It will continue to increase exponentially,
until it joins up with the incoming energies that are being beamed to
you.

The task of returning to the Light is not one that you are expected
to achieve single-handed. Although it is possible for an individual
soul to ascend at any given time. The difference now is that you are
benefiting because of the Divine decree that this Universe shall lift
up, and enter a new area in the Cosmos. Even so as you now understand,
no one is forced to move into the higher realms if they feel that they
are not yet ready to do so. It may mean cutting yourself off from the
many links formed with other souls, but in reality there is no
separation at all. Those Dear Ones who ascend will always be connected
with all other souls, and in remembering them they will link with
their essence wherever they are. Allow for each to follow their chosen
path of evolution, knowing that there will always be a coming together
as you achieve a more expanded consciousness. As you make your way
into the realms of Light you will become more aware of the Oneness of
All That Is.

What you are doing by electing to follow the path of Ascension is to
acknowledge that you are a Light Being, and that your true home is in
the higher dimensions. It is where you came from, and where you are
always destined to return. They are dimensions where by pure thought
you are the Creators of whatever you desire, and where you find
perfection in their manifestation. Already in the present time you are
beginning to find that your powers are returning to you, and it
becomes more important that you are aware of what you are putting your
energy into. Hitherto, you have created through your mass
consciousness, and it has determined the nature of your experiences.
Now it is starting to become a more individual one, where you are
attracting to yourself exactly where you place your energy.

For eons of time Man has been the warrior and has fought for
everything that he has wanted. Fear has promoted an attitude of
defiance and belligerence, and overshadowed the gentleness of the
Light that has been subdued. It has not been helped by the influence
of those outer dark forces that have enslaved Man; although these no
longer continue have the power to enforce their agenda upon him. Now
you are able to release yourselves from the dark influences, as they
are weakened by the growing Light energies that are bringing back
balance. You are so near to the realisation that you are taking back
your sovereignty, and before long you will see positive signs of these
changes. The Lighted Ones who have come to Earth for this very reason,
will soon emerge amongst you and will speak in such a way that you
will know that they come in Love and Light.

In the midst of the continuing chaos the dark still try to hold onto
their waning power. However, it is time for them to be replaced by
souls who are in alignment with the new path that is opening up. They
come to show others the way and what is possible if you follow the
Light, and move with love in your heart for all other life. See in
others their Light and encourage them to identify with it, and realise
that they are great and powerful Beings. You have been kept down for
so long you have forgotten who you really are, and your potential to
create your own path of evolution. Now you have the advantage of
finding the truth about yourselves and Humanity. A whole new vista is
opening to reveal your true ability to determine your own future, and
not be enslaved to what the dark forces have thrust upon you for
millennia of time.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and can tell you that the Galactic
Federation is fully understanding of your present predicament upon
Earth. At the first convenient opportunity we shall announce our
intention to come out openly to meet you. There is a protocol that we
will observe, but have no doubt at all that we will be well received.
As you get more deeply affected by the changes taking place, we see a
window of opportunity opening up that will allow us to bring you the
answers to your predicament. You cannot wait years to re-establish a
working plan that will return stability to you. We shall offer you a
quick response to overcome your problems, and lift you higher than any
previous time in this present cycle. Be ready consciously to greet us
and enjoy the prospect of meeting your Brothers and Sisters from
Space, as we are truly your family.

Thank you SaLuSa

Mike Quinsey

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

2.

From: http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=96&z=2

Effects of hope, optimism; feelings during holiday season; patience
during transitional stages; soul-level preparedness to deal with
economy; proof of off-planet assistance; active involvement in change
processes; "harmonic wave"; density's two meanings; human DNA; methods
of "dumbing down"; divisiveness of labels; consciousness of everything
in existence; importance of art; effects of music; aspects of
Christmas 2008

December 21, 2008

With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is
Matthew, here to tell you that this season of holy days is unlike all
that have preceded it. In these last days of one of the most dynamic
years in your recorded history, people around the world are welcoming
the uplifting sensations and tangible evidence of change. The light
within renewed hopes, even convictions that a better world is coming,
adds to the abundance Earth is able to provide to all her life forms.

The next year holds forth exciting developments in every sector of
your world with both "trickle up" and "trickle down" efforts to make
meaningful, lasting changes. Please keep in mind that what is
happening is no less than the birthing of a new world, and time is
needed for the reform processes to be implemented and work smoothly.
Staying steadfast in the light will keep you in balance as one day's
news will sound like progress and the next day's seems like a backward
step; with balance, you can be an informed observer without being
emotionally drawn into media land's peaks-and-valleys reporting.

As in the past, a great deal will be going on behind the scenes.
However, for long ages all of the activity was nefarious, designed to
keep you captive of the darkness. Now, efforts are being directed into
the various transitional stages designed for the betterment of your
world. For a short while, widely publicized information will be
tip-of-the-iceberg due to insufficient discovery or progress, and
other information will be intentionally skewed until control of
mainstream media is totally eliminated. And although for some time the
Internet will continue to be a more reliable source than most others,
it is equally useful to those who still are trying to keep the truth
hidden or distorted, so be very discerning in evaluating whether
information is credible.

And please give no energy whatsoever to dire-sounding predictions! If
you feel even a moment of wavering in that respect, breathe deeply and
calmly, close your eyes and envision Earth bathed in golden light. The
high vibrations of that vision will lift and steady your energy
system. The same principle applies when you change a negative thought
to one of positive nature.

As the long era of darkness is ending through the ever-growing
thoughts and desires for a world of love, peace and harmony, not
everyone can feel like joyfully celebrating these days at hand. We see
the grief that wars and other violence, disease, hunger, and loss of
homes and employment are causing many families around the world, and
we feel the heaviness of their hearts. By no means am I "throwing cold
water" on the merriment of those living in kinder
circumstances-merriment is good for the soul! Please do not deny
yourselves that upliftment, but rather feel thankful and
lighthearted-the high vibrations of those sensations not only let your
heart sing, but they radiate outward to happily affect all lives you
touch. What I do mean to convey is, that of all times of the year,
this season is when feelings all along the emotional spectrum are
heightened. We rejoice with all who are rejoicing, and to all who are
feeling sad or anxious, we say: Take comfort in knowing that as these
days pass into the new calendar year, if you allow the ever-increasing
light to lift your spirits, it also can strengthen your resolve to
deal with your personal situations.

Of primary concern is the global economic crisis, which will deepen
as a domino effect from the worsening conditions in the United States.
It would be a great injustice to give you false hope that this matter
can be quickly remedied-a situation of such pervasiveness cannot be
turned around with haste, and it will continue to present hardships to
many people. Financial havoc was the intent of the Illuminati, but the
outcome will not be what they planned: They expected to add to their
vast fortunes by further tightening their control of all banking and
commerce, investment avenues and taxation. Instead, they are
witnessing the total destruction of their corrupt system that through
the centuries spread like a web of barbed wire around the globe. Out
of the current whirlwind will emerge an economic system with honest
leadership and fair allocation of all the world's resources.

During the transitional phase from the old to the new, some
assistance may come through governments at city up through national
levels, but it is the cooperative efforts within families,
neighborhoods and small communities that will be the most dependable,
sustaining and satisfying. We urge you who have the means to do so,
share money and space with those who need shelter, fuel, utilities and
transportation; and yes, by all means, where weather and topography
permit, plant gardens and encourage others to participate in food
production cooperative retail outlets as well as trading food for
services.

The crucial thing is, stay out of fear! Again, we remind you that
when you chose to participate in this momentous time at hand, you
welcomed economic collapse as the prerequisite to reform, and you came
well prepared emotionally, spiritually and intellectually to
successfully manage this interim period. Although you may not realize
that your soul level preparation is serving you well, we are seeing
it! We are seeing a brighter spirit of sharing and sense of unity than
ever before. The economic turmoil has resulted in deeper awareness of
blessings and feelings of gratitude; compassion in greater measure for
peoples who are deprived of bare necessities and freedoms; sharing
with the needy instead of with family and friends who have sufficient;
and growing numbers of folks with heartfelt commitments to work toward
the well being of all. Every single thought, feeling and deed related
to these kinds of activities adds light to the collective
consciousness, which in turn benefits all souls on Earth.

It is true that this outpouring of spirit could be attributed to this
season of traditional giving, but its radiance is extending beyond
yuletides of former years, when there was a return to individual
interests after family visits and festivities. We are seeing the
strong momentum of the light reaching more and more people, inspiring
them to join in the sharing and caretaking. This true spirituality in
action-living from the heart-is closing the perceived separation of
individuals from each other and from God.

With patience and faith, you will see the glorious changes that in
this moment are plans and intentions to create what will become known
as Earth's Golden Age. Our vantage point lets us see that world in its
full magnificence, and if we could somehow bring all of you here so
you could see it too, that would be joyous for us beyond words. The
best we can do is use words to describe some of the changes you can
look forward to, such as are mentioned in a writing about your year
2012 (Essay on 2012)

Moving along to other questions and comments, the combination of
misinformation, political preferences and assassination threats have
given rise to speculation about the physical safety, motives and
"antichrist" character of US president-elect Obama. I can only
reiterate what is in previous messages, that he is a highly
spiritually evolved soul and an integral part of Earth's Golden Age
plan [November 21, 2008 message] and as such, is one of the most
protected individuals by the Christed light on your planet. To those
who are asking how to feel calm enough to hold your light steady in
this tumultuous time in many nations' governments, our best guidance
is to simply observe and reserve judgment while developments unfold.
Holding fast to your vision of the world you want can ease concerns
about "what if". Not only is the light reaching more individuals each
moment and inspiring moves into positive directions, but some
officials who appear to be working to nations' detriment are
initiating changes that time will show are beneficial.

To those who want proof that extraterrestrial sources are assisting
you in the creation of a better world, first I shall put this into a
context of what Earth's peoples are doing: demanding truth, not lies;
peace not war; health care and higher education for all, not only the
rich; expanding efforts to end impoverishment, end exploitation of
planetary resources and destruction of the environment and disrespect
for human rights. Without decades of intense light-beaming from
powerful celestial sources, none of that would be happening. Instead,
the dark forces would have continued to control the planet through
their puppets whose oppression, lies and violence resulted in fear,
ignorance, apathy and spiritual dimness within the masses; and the
relentless barrage of negativity would have destroyed Earth. It is not
that your universal family's help can be proven only after they alight
from their crafts, roll up their sleeves and get to work. Their light
and advanced technology started helping you well over sixty years ago
when Earth was in death throes-that her planetary body is alive and
you are living on it is proof!

Others among you feel that off-planet help is unnecessary, that the
populace can muster all the power required to clean up the mess the
world's in. We applaud that strong stance to the extent that it is
indeed your responsibility to be actively involved! In other lifetimes
most of you contributed to the negativity that nearly killed the
planet, and you asked to return specifically to help rectify the
damage. However, lifting Earth out of the clutches of darkness and
ending millennia of bloodshed and greed requires far more power than
is available in a world mired in deep third density. Welcome the
willing and loving assistance of the civilizations who have that power
in light and technology!

About the "harmonic wave" radiating from the universe starting now
and continuing, many terms are given to the various construction
stages of the light grid and reactivation of energy vortices around
Earth. But simply speaking, by whatever designation given these
progressive accomplishments, they are the effects of planetary
alignment and energy being directed by your thought forms and those of
benevolent star nations whose help you invited by your desire for a
better world. Because it is your world, it can be no other way than
what you wish it to be-but do give credit and thanks to the unseen
souls who are helping you create the world of your vision!

I need to backtrack for a moment-Earth's desire to be the world she
wants preceded yours. She asked for the assistance of other
civilizations so she could leave the darkness of third density, and
their immediate and continuous help has assured her ascension into
fifth density, where the low frequencies of darkness cannot exist.
Now, even though all of you are there because your request to
participate in this unprecedented time in the universe was honored;
and even if the longevity clause in your soul contract would permit
you to physically go along with Earth, you need a "travel ticket."
Getting it is as easy as choosing to live in godly ways and opening
your minds to the universal truths as they emerge.

"What happened to the fourth dimension?" The more correct word is
density, but still there is no mystery here. Usually we speak of Earth
ascending into fifth density because that is her destination, but she
will travel through fourth on her journey. Because density has two
applications, I believe an explanation about this will be helpful.
First, density differentiates the energy makeup of the universe, with
progressively higher frequencies prevailing in the higher numbered
densities-your calculations of distance, like linear time, have
nothing whatsoever to do with the reality of the universal continuum.
The other application of density refers to the spiritual growth souls
have attained. In this moment, the spiritual status of Earth's
residents and some who transitioned to the spirit world in the past
decade or so, ranges from first density to seventh, according to the
conscious choices each is making in this lifetime or made in the
immediate past lifetime. First and second densities indicate
de-evolution and seventh is the attainment of some souls who came from
other star nations to assist you in the spiritual renewal and world
transformation underway.

Yes, in fifth density you will have bodies, you won't be "light
beings without form." This is an excellent question as it begs
clarification of how your current bodies can function along Earth's
ascension pathway. Souls that absorb the light, which is constantly
available to all, are changing at cellular level from carbon-based
third density bodies to crystalline-based bodies that can survive in
the higher frequencies. Eons back in your time, darkly-inclined souls
altered human DNA to reduce the amount of light in bodies. That
allowed them to install patterning for physical weakness, illness,
aging, death, and severely decreased capacity for intelligence and
spiritual clarity. Those limitations are being reversed by the
ever-increasing intensity of light in bodies that are absorbing it.
Actually, your "travel ticket" is the absorption of light that comes
automatically with living in godly ways.

Please understand that this clarification pertains only to bodies,
not to souls. Each infant, whether perfect in form and brain power or
with flawed physical make-up or what you call "mental retardation," is
born with a lighted soul, or the Christ consciousness, and full
awareness of pre-birth choices. That soul level awareness remains in
the most severely "mentally retarded"; and in people with healthier
brains, the awareness recedes with adaptation to functioning in a
dense body and external influences such as parental training, peer
pressure, academic and religious teachings and societal philosophies.
Spiritual growth is extricating self from external influences and
"going within" so messages from the soul can reach consciousness.

This is a good place to address the plaint from an educator, which I
have summarized: "Why don't students think, reason and use common
sense?" The self-serving unenlightened ones who nevertheless chose the
name "Illuminati" control the educational systems and produce
textbooks and other teaching materials. They want schools and society
to produce automatons who don't ask questions but rather think and
perform as taught. Their control extends to providing diversion such
as TV programming, advertising, emphasis on sports and elimination of
the arts, violent games and raucous "music" contained within handheld
instruments, gaming arcades, pornography on the Internet. In
combination, these darkly-contrived methods have been successful in
"dumbing down" many young people, but along with positive developments
in other aspects of your world, this situation is changing too.

Many teachers are "seeing the light" and inspiring students to
develop their minds and talents and skills. Souls are being born in
bodies with the enhanced DNA of crystalline cellular structure and are
rightfully referred to as Crystal Children. Others with increased
intellectual capacity, spiritual clarity and aspirations came in the
two generations before the Crystals and are known as Indigos. Sadly,
in many cases these youngsters were considered abnormal, treated
harshly and drugged into submission-once again, through the
manipulation of dark ones who convinced unsuspecting counselors and
parents that these exceptional children must conform to the "norm." As
knowledge about Crystal and Indigo individuals is spreading, some of
the older ones are becoming aware of their greater potential and
making life changes accordingly; parents are recognizing their young
children as gifted and wisely treating them as such; the use of drugs
to keep children with extraordinarily active minds in a stupor is
lessening; and, indicating awareness of the beneficial influence of
fine music, the numbers of youth choirs and orchestras are growing.

Along with our honoring the Crystal and Indigo souls, I want to say
as well that labels can keep feelings of separation alive and kicking.
Of course names are necessary for identification, but labeling social
orders, governing styles, political parties, religions, races,
cultures, professional positions and philosophies with the intent to
emphasize differences vs. similarities, separateness vs. unity,
superiority vs. equality, or competition vs. cooperation is another
dark ploy to create divisiveness among you and keep far from your
minds that Oneness of All is the universal truth.

Now then, I have been asked to speak about Mother God. Although by
your definitions, "mother" is female and "god" is male, the issue
isn't about definitions, it's about universal reality. The supreme
being of this universe is a god and in some of the other universes is
a goddess, but in all cases these beings are androgynous, the balance
of feminine and masculine energies. The rulers were selected by
Creator/Creation, the source of all energy and thus the life force of
everything throughout the cosmos, which contains all the universes.
Using the essence of Creator, which is pure light and love, the
universal rulers create, and therefore are a composite of, all that is
within their respective domains. This includes celestial bodies,
civilizations, and everything within the plant, animal and mineral
kingdoms, each with a level of consciousness in accordance with the
vibrations of its individual elements and the environment. Thus,
everything in existence has a level of consciousness, and as the total
environment rises into a higher vibratory plane, the consciousness
capacity of everything within that environment increases accordingly.

Let me bring this down to Earth. You don't think of rocks or vehicles
or any other manufactured items as having a consciousness factor, but
when you consider that atoms are the basis of every thing in form, you
can see that some level of intelligence, or consciousness, must exist
for any change to take place. An acorn growing into an oak tree,
crystal formation, erosion, rust, decay, fire, tides-all are conscious
processes. Spoon-bending comes from a person's thought that he or she
can modify the shape of the spoon. The energy of that directed thought
changes the spoon's molecular structure and creates flexibility in its
composition as long as the thought remains focused on that intent. The
spoon instantly becomes rigid in whatever shape it was when that focus
ends. No, no one asked about that, but it is a good example not only
of the consciousness of metal, but also the power of thought.

Yes, Mother, I know I digressed considerably from Mother God.
Although I was saying that the ruler of this universe is ALL within
it, therefore much more than a mother or father, God honors whatever
loving concept one holds and answers to whatever name one wishes to
use.

Changes in the appearance of the moon are due to the higher
vibrations in the energy around Earth and within the individuals who
notice the difference.

The deaths, injuries and property destruction in Mumbai, India, were
the work of the Illuminati-controlled faction of the CIA. Known as
"black ops," that event and others similar to it, as well as lesser
destructive efforts by zealous individuals, come under Creator's "free
will" cosmic law that the rulers of all universes are bound to obey.
However, by honoring Earth's free will to never again experience any
terrorist activity like "9/11," God has authorized extraterrestrial
intervention to prevent all such attempts, and they have successfully
done so more than a dozen times since September 11, 2001, including
the neutralizing of manmade viruses that were intended to create
pandemics.

The evenly distributed energy of the pyramids permits the flow of
energy from inner Earth out into the atmosphere and its return to the
planet, like the cycle of expansion and contraction of breathing keeps
your bodies alive. These structures are a province of third density
worlds because they help maintain planetary life, whereas the
vibrations in higher planes keep the energy flowing without external
assistance. However, as part of energy's "building blocks," pyramidal
shapes in solid or ephemeral usage are aspects of what you call sacred
geometry, and people who are sensitive to energy fluctuations are
especially drawn to pyramids and objects in that form.

I welcome being asked what artists' role is during this time of
transition. Recording it for posterity! True artists-painters,
sculptors, poets, composers, musicians-express what is in the soul.
Their creations flow from within rather than coming as a projection of
calculated studies, and as such, their productions are expressions
from the heart rather than the mind. Persons who have" tin ears" or
are "all thumbs" yet are profoundly emotionally moved by art are
responding to cellular memory of lifetimes as an artist. Civilizations
more advanced than yours would not consider that everything your
"experts" call "art" deserves that distinction. A unique idea or
perhaps even a successful spoof, but surely without the beauty that
comes with the exuberance of the heart. In time, when admiration of
art will be with finer discrimination in consonance with the higher
vibrations, ugliness in forms and sounds will be seen as examples of
the diverse moods and attitudes of their era.

The importance of music's effects on your energy systems and psyches
cannot be stated too strongly. The vibrations of music traditionally
associated with Christmas time-especially orchestral arrangements and
choruses, the "Nutcracker Suite" and carols-touch the "strings of the
heart." Music of more recent origin that also is popular in this
season lacks those high vibrations, but nevertheless can let people
feel happy. And a great deal of current music genres, most
particularly the jarring effects of "heavy metal," prevents the smooth
flow of energy that is required for balance.

We have chosen to conclude this message by speaking about other
aspects of Christmas. While you may perceive the reduced commercial
emphasis as further hurting the economy, actually it is a great gift
to humankind. It has gifted you with the golden opportunity to share
from the heart, to reach untapped inner strength, to see blessings
that formerly were taken for granted. Yet, in these days of Christians
honoring the birth of Jesus the Christ, an even greater gift to all
humankind and Earth herself is the blossoming spirituality that is
transcending religious differences. Nothing more so than religious
beliefs have denied the Christ consciousness within every soul and
prevented your knowing the truth: You are gods and goddesses,
inseparable parts of the ruler of this universe and every other soul
within it. Let these gifts and the power of love light up your life.

Now, with the blessings of the universe and our unconditional love, we
join you in bidding farewell to 2008 and greeting 2009 with hope,
optimism and the vision of Earth's Golden Age.

---

Find out more about Matthew through http://www.matthewbooks.com

-------

If this e-mail has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe,
send a blank email to focus-group-subscribe@... (English
only)

For more information, please review the material posted by the Global
Meditation Focus Group at
http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/home.htm

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN PASSING THIS ON TO OTHERS

--
RED DE CONCIENCIA
elistas.net/lista/redanahuak
elistas.net/lista/redluz
RED MEXICANA
elistas.net/foro/meshiko
yahoogroups.com/group/redmexicanadeluz
RECOMENDAMOS
redesdeluz.blogspot.com
aurora-m-ocampo.blogspot.com
diadelatierra.blogspot.com
espiritualidadypolitica.blogspot.com
eloraculodelasdiosas.blogspot.com
www.mind-surf.net/drogas
www.manantialcaduceo.com.ar
CIVI - CIRCUITO VIRTUAL MORELENSE
googlegroups.com/group/red-cuauhnahuak
googlegroups.com/group/punto-verde
googlegroups.com/group/recicladoresenred
googlegroups.com/group/adoptatubarranca
googlegroups.com/group/colonosatzingo
googlegroups.com/group/tianguistierra
googlegroups.com/group/culturalternativa
SEDE Y TODOS LOS RECURSOS
www.casadelared.com
CONTACTO
Email: lacasadelared@...
Skype: redluz1
MSN Mssgr: ricardoredluz@...
Yahoo Mssgr: anahuak2001
UNYK : 808 BGX
SOMOS MIEMBROS DE LA
RED IBEROAMERICANA DE LUZ.

Crea tu propia Red Social de Noticias
O participa en las muchas ya creadas. ¡Es lo último, es útil y divertido! ¿A qué esperas?
es.corank.com