Asunto:[RedLuz] Beautiful elders and the next wave of awakening
Fecha:Jueves, 17 de Junio, 2010  21:40:33 (-0500)
Autor:Red de Consciencia <lacasadelared @.....com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Red de Consciencia <lacasadelared@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/6/17
To: Iberamerican Web of Light <luxweb@yahoogroups.com>

From: Stephen Dinan - The Shift Network <stephen@theshiftnetwork.com>
Date: 2010/6/17
To: lacasadelared@gmail.com

TheShiftNetwork Logo.jpg

Ricardo,

Just a quick reminder that we have a cornucopia of wisdom spanning the generations available for free for you during the next week.

Saturday's Solstice call with members of the International Council of 13 Grandmothers has become wildly popular since we announced late on Monday, with over 8500 registrations and growing rapidly.

It will be the first public virtual council they've done- a rare opportunity to hear from some of planet's most beloved elders, sharing from their hearts and linking us all in prayer.  I'm looking forward to creating a truly sacred and unique experience. You'll also be able to participate in breakout councils with people from around the world at the end.

Register here: http://www.theshiftcouncil.com

Next week's Sacred Awakening Series Next Wave also offers deep (and provocative) wisdom from 15 emerging teachers, leaders, and visionaries.  By signing up, you get access to both live calls and all the downloadable recordings.  A few examples of the people featured:

  • Aqeela Sherrils is renowned for brokering a truce between the Crips and the Bloods in LA and has since traveled the world as a peacebuilder, focused on creating a Reverence Movement.
  • Ocean Robbins founded the organization YES! when he was only 16. He's spoken to hundreds of thousands and empowered a network of emerging change leaders that spans the globe.
  • Mallika Chopra - Daughter of Deepak Chopra, Mallika has become a profound spiritual entrepreneur in her own right, creating Intent.com to empower people in their deepest missions.
  • Brian Johnson - The Philosopher behind both Philosopher's Notes and Zaadz.com, Brian has a passionate commitment to personal transformation that led him to create a vast library of Big Ideas from great personal development literature.
  • Mariana Caplan - Author of 7 books that take a piercing (and often amusing) look at the spiritual path, Mariana is co-founder of the Center for World Spirituality and teaches widely.

Registrants also get access to the 40 previous interviews in the series with leaders such as Marianne Williamson, Robert Thurman, and Jean Houston.

Register here: http://www.sacredawakeningseries.com

Please do invite your friends and allies to one or both of them!  I have included two short invites below if you'd like to forward to anyone.

In spirit,

 Stephen Dinan
 Stephen picture.jpg Founder and CEO, The Shift Network

Greetings,

I just signed up for the first Virtual Council with the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers. It's an unprecedented gathering with some of our world's wisest elders in dialogue and prayer focused on healing our planet!

http://www.theshiftcouncil.com

The more people that join the call, the greater the power of the blessings we can send out. Should be fantastic, so I hope you can join in!

Greetings,

I just signed up for the Sacred Awakening Series Next Wave - a weeklong event with 15 spiritual pioneers sharing their secrets to living a sacred life!

http://www.sacredawakeningseries.com

It's totally free and features emerging leaders from around the world. Calls are taped so you can catch up with ones you miss, as well as gain access to the archives of previously recorded calls with people such as Marianne Williamson, Robert Thurman, and Sadhguru

Should be fantastic, so I hope you can join in!

13IG_sidebar.jpg

NextWave_sidebar.jpg

The Shift Network 221 Spindle Ct. San Rafael, CA 94903 United States (415) 439-0003

Mensajería instantánea: Y! messenger: anahuak2001 Skype: redluz1 MSN: ricardoredluz

Crea tu propia Red Social de Noticias
O participa en las muchas ya creadas. ¡Es lo último, es útil y divertido! ¿A qué esperas?
es.corank.com