Asunto:[RedLuz] Universal Festival Calendar
Fecha:Martes, 1 de Mayo, 2012  11:48:36 (-0500)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

To: intencionfocal@egrupos.net

Date: 2012/5/1
Subject: Universal Festival Calendar

From: PAMELA STANSFIELD <uni.alli@btinternet.com>

                   INTRODUCTION

    The Universal Festival Calendar first appeared in June of 1998, during a summer when metaphysical activists everywhere were getting a torrent of e-mails about worldwide meditations, ceremonies and other spiritual events that were planned for the months to come. But few of the gatherings were consciously timed with the annual rhythms of the Earth and the Sky. Many events, in fact, were planned for days when they were least likely to succeed. There was clearly a need for accurate, comprehensive information that would enable event organizers to increase their chances of success by aligning their plans with the times when the cycles of earth and sky most favor them.

The design of the Calendar is simple. It is organized like a set of transparencies, each containing data from astronomy, astrology, the holy days from Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Islamic, Jewish, Taoist, ancient Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman and other calendars, and the great Earth Festival Wheel as understood by Celtic, Druidic, Wiccan and Native American traditions. Place enough of them together, and the spiritual power points on the year wheel begin to emerge. The aim of the Universal Festival Calendar is simply to contribute better timing to the events we organize in our efforts to achieve liberation and transformation through concerted intention by spiritually awakening people.

The Universal Festival Calendar aims to help test the Aquarian principle of morphogenetic resonance: that is, the idea that as more and more human beings awaken into spiritual consciousness, there must come a point when, suddenly and mysteriously, all of humanity will be awake - living, thinking and acting in a more conscious and more loving, compassionate way. It is clearly vital that we test this idea and determine whether it works, especially now that we have been offered recent signals about the Best Time to Meet -- like the Grand Crosses of August 1999, the Taurus Stellium of May 2000, the Harmonic Concordance of November, 2003 and the Venus Passage and Grand Quintile of 2004 -- and we are now in the approach to the End of Time, the Transformation of 2011 - 2012.

     It is humanity's responsibility to test our powers again, as we have before in the forgotten times, so that we will not only approach the Aquarian Age, but with improved skill and effort, we will consciously attract it.

The Universal Festival Calendar is compiled and checked from various web sources and other publications. They are listed in Calendar Studies and Links.

     The pieces of the Universal Festival Calendar now on view are in the table below. Some months remain here for a year or more so that readers who wish to track celestial dynamics of long duration can view running commentaries on them in the Mythic Preludes.

http://www.hermes3.net/ufc.htm

CADA UNO DE LOS 52 ELEMENTOS EN ESTA FIRMA ES UN ENLACE.

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente de articulacion
de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor.

Casa de la Red

facebook.com/lacasadelared
Red Global de Consciencia
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz

Encuentros de Luz

Servicios de informacion:
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anahuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Todas las canalizaciones
Archivo I
Archivo II

Documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Meshiko-Latinoamerica

Red Mexicana de Luz

México en Conciencia
Red Cuauhnahuak

ENLACES
Emilio Fiel (Miyo)
Activismo Sagrado
Chamanes
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Politica
Tierra Sabia
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonia Antigua Mexicana
Activarte

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Recicladores en Red

Economia Alternativa

Mercados organicos
Semillas Sin Fronteras

Dia de la Tierra
Nuestra Madre Tierra

YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Plaxo Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype redluz1 MSN ricardoredluz AIM redluz Y! messenger anahuak2001
Twitter Latest tweet: El Tao Habla II: vía @youtube
  Get this email app!

[Adjunto no mostrado: Universal Festival Calendar, May 2012.eml (application/octet-stream) ]