Asunto:[RedLuz] Tomorrow is International Day of Peace (here's how you can participate)
Fecha:Jueves, 20 de Septiembre, 2012  15:42:42 (-0500)
Autor:REDLUZ <lacasadelared @.....com>

From: Stephen Dinan - The Shift Network <stephen@theshiftnetwork.com>
Date: 2012/9/20
To: lacasadelared@gmail.com

TheShiftNetwork_EmailBanner2012.jpg

Dear Ricardo,

Tomorrow marks one of the most important days of the year in the shift to a new culture on planet earth--the International Day of Peace, which will be celebrated worldwide by millions. We've just been in Washington DC working with prominent peacebuilders from lobbyists to military strategists, and it's amazing all the positive work that is in motion.

I invite you to join us in any or all of the following inspiring activities, which we recommend, co-sponsor or are offered by our partners. I particularly invite anyone who is in New York tomorrow to join us in Central Park (Sheep's Meadow) at noon to meditate together as part of Be the Peace's globally synchronized meditation:

Join peacebuilders on every continent to meditate for peace!
Would you like to help create an enormous field of love that encompasses the entire planet? Do you want to bless our world by filling the streets with silent prayer and meditation? If so, BeThePeace offers you the ultimate invitation to spread "synchronized inner peace" to every corner of the earth, by mediating with hundreds of thousands of people in hundreds of cities. There are hundreds of gatherings at 6-7 pm local time and then there are three specific times during the day of global synchronization. Everyone around the world will connect at the same time on Friday, Sept. 21: 12am, 12 noon, and 12 midnight ET for 3 Global Attunement telecasts, thereby creating "three deep planetary Pulses of Peace." We particularly advocate gathering around local peace poles--200,000 of which offer a global network of potent intentions for peace. Learn more, participate in your local hub or create your own at http://www.bethepeace.com/

And if you're in New York, join us from 11:55 to 2:11 for meditation and toning together. And if you're inclined to bring a drum for after-drumming and dancing, please do so! Central Park--Sheep's Meadow, 11:55

Join us in a special global Intention Experiment at 1 pm Eastern time focused on healing America, led by Lynne McTaggart, who has had some remarkable results from previous experiments in Sri Lanka and Afghanistan. See below for all the details or link through to this page to register today and get the specific instructions to be part of the experiment: http://www.gaiamtv.com/experiment

Support healing with Indigenous Peoples with your heart and your signature
Last Saturday, we launched the Declaration of Commitment to Indigenous Peoples and already nearly 5000 people have signed it. According to lead author James O'Dea, his presentation of the Declaration at the SEED conference in Albuquerque last weekend, "was received with incredible warmth and gratitude by the 6 of the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers and other indigenous leaders. I presented it on a scroll and the grandmothers are already guarding it as a sacred historic document. Many people wept . . ." James and the indigenous leaders who accepted the scroll--and the heartfelt intentions behind it--have initiated a profound and sacred process. We invite you to join us in taking a stand for healing the damage of the past, while forging a new partnership with indigenous peoples and their wisdom. Please join with thousands of others and sign the Declaration and spread it as an act of peace: http://www.declarationofcommitment.com

Watch the Global Broadcasts on PeaceDayTV.com
Be a witness for three days as peace breaks out all over the planet! Invite your family and friends to watch the hundreds of events are taking place around the world between Friday, September 20 and Sunday the 23rd, in every time zone. In collaboration with dozens of cities and organizations, our partners at PeaceDay TV will follow the "global peace wave" as it moves around the world with broadcasts of livestreamed concerts, conferences, artistic events, med-mob meditations, and much more. It will include a 30 minute video that we've filmed here in DC with our peace partners as well as a 30 minute video about the presentation of the Declaration in Albuqueque. The global broadcast will include an Elton John conference from Wembley Stadium in London and feeds from 20 countries. Watch here: http://www.peaceday.tv/

Watch the premier of "Road to Peace"--featuring the Dalai Lama
On Peace Day on September 21 at 10:00am PT, watch for free the first showing of "Road to Peace: the Ancient Wisdom of the 14th Dalai Lama," premiering on Facebook and powered by our partners at FANetwork. This acclaimed film journeys along with the Dalai Lama as he shows us simple ways to treat each other more compassionately and to practice peace. http://www.facebook.com/roadtopeacefilm

Listen to Summer of Peace director's impassioned presentation at UN Forum
In a stirring presentation to the UN's High Forum on the Culture of Peace last week, the ever-articulate Philip Hellmich summed up the core meanings of the Summer of Peace 2012 in grand form. Speaking alongside distinguished peacebuiders on a panel chaired by former UN Undersecretary-General Anwarul Chowdhury, Philip concluded by saying he was convinced that the human spirit would "rise up and express itself . . . We have to be the change we want to see; we have to be peace." http://vimeo.com/49731400

Experience oneness with this special Peace Day blessing

Join twelve million others worldwide who have already experienced the profound "Oneness Blessing Phenomenon" (also known as "Deeksha") that was originated by Sri Bhagavan, cofounder of Oneness University in southern India. On the occasion of the global Peace Day celebrations, this very special Deeksha and meditation will be broadcast on PeaceDay TV on Sept. 20 at 4:30pm PT at Sept. 21 at 5:30am PT. Deeksha is said to illuminate our experience of our true nature--so we may live in peace and harmony! http://www.onenessusa.org/

Engage with Activation Week--launching the day after Peace Day!
Saturday marks three months until our Planetary Birth Day on Dec. 22, which tens of thousands are organizing around to celebrate as Day One for a new era. From globally synchronized meditations, songs, prayers, yoga, and qigong practices, to major events spanning the globe from Mexico to Australia, this day offers us a powerful opportunity to reach a critical mass of people committing to positive collaborations moving forward. We want to help create a "peek" experience of a new way of living. Featured leaders during Activation Week include celebrated pioneers like Barbara Marx Hubbard, Neale Donald Walsch, Jack Canfield, Lynne McTaggart, Jean Houston, don Miguel Ruiz, and two dozen more: http://www.birth2012activation.com

Finally, I've been very touched by the We Love Iran movement launched by an Israeli graphic designer--you can watch the video here and add your picture to expressing your love here: http://www.weloveiran.org/

Thank you so for the many ways that you each spread peace in ways large and small!

Stephen headshot Oct11 88x112.jpg   In peace,
Stephen

The American Peace Intention Experiment partners with Gaiam TV

The Intention Experiment, the ongoing internationally popular 'global laboratory', is partnering with Gaiam TV and The Shift Network to mark the International Day of Peace with a international experiment attempting to lower violence in an increasingly polarized America during this election year.

The experiment will be webcast on Gaiam television and involve thousands of viewers around the world in a live thought experiment to an area of America in need of lowering violence and restoring peace.

The experiment's host Lynne McTaggart, chief architect of the Intention Experiment and international bestselling author of The Field, The Intention Experiment and The Bond, is enlisting thousands of participants around the world to engage in the largest mind-over-matter experiment in history.

The Peace America Intention Experiment will take place in a 20-minute period on the International Day of Peace on September 21, 2012.

The experiment will replicate McTaggart's 2008 Peace Intention Experiment, carried out on Sri Lanka, which showed a 74 per cent reduction of violence after the experiment, and the 9/11 Peace Intention Experiment, carried out over the 10th anniversary of 9/11 in 2011, which demonstrated a 30 per cent lowering of violence in Afghanistan.

Monitoring the effects will be a scientific team comprising University of Arizona psychologist Dr. Gary Schwartz, St. Petersburg State University physicist Dr. Konstantin Korotkov, and Dr. Roger Nelson, a psychologist formerly of Princeton University and director of the Global Consciousness Project.

The Peace America Intention Experiment is the latest of 26 scientifically controlled, web-based experiments carried out by McTaggart and her team of scientists to test the power of thought to change the physical world.

Thousands of volunteers from 90 countries around the world have participated in rigorous, laboratory-controlled experiment measuring the effect of group thought on the growth and improved health of food, on purifying polluted water and on lowering violence in a war-torn area.

Twenty-two of these experiments carried out under rigorous laboratory conditions have shown significant positive results. Dr. Schwartz and his team reported the results of six experiments in a scientific paper presented at a recent Society for Scientific Exploration conference.

The Peace America Intention Experiment: How to participate

In order to get participate in the Peace America Intention Experiment, here's what to do:

  1. Register TODAY. Even if you have registered for Intention Experiments before or you are part of Lynne McTaggart's community, you will have to register on www.gaiamtv.com/experiment. Gaiam TV will then send you the link you will need to view the experiment.

  2. Spread the word. Tell all your likeminded friends to about the experiment, so they can participate. Urge them to register ahead so they can quickly get through on the days of the experiment.
  3. Note down the dates and time. The Peace America Intention Experiment will run on Friday September 21, 2011, at 1 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time.

  4. Note the time of the experiment in your own time zone:
    10 am US Pacific Daylight savings time
    11 am US Mountain DST
    12 am Central DST
    1 pm Eastern DST
    6 pm UK British summer time
    7 pm rest of Europe
    For other time zones, please consult: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

  5. Practice POWERING UP - the program distilled by Lynne McTaggart from many masters of intention and scientific studies - to maximize your intention skills. For best results, consult her book The Intention Experiment.

  6. On the dates of the experiment, come straight onto the special Peace America Intention Experiment site, as provided by Gaiam TV to you via email.

  7. Click on the link to the web broadcast--even an hour before the experiment is due to begin. You can always leave your computer and come back right before the experiment begins. That way you won't have trouble viewing the experiment.

  8. Follow instructions to the letter. Lynne McTaggart will be hosting the live experiment. She'll reveal the special target on the show and guide you through the entire process. Expect it to take about 20 minutes.

  9. You'll be shown lots of images of the place in America we've targeted for a special intention for peace. You'll be told to hold a particular intention for 10 minutes. Music will also play during that time. At the end of the 10 minutes, the music will stop and the images will change to signal that the Intention Experiment is over. Our GaiamTV web team will automatically handle everything for you.

  10. Notice how you are feeling during the experiment. Lynne McTaggart and her scientific team are as interested in any changes in the intenders as they are in the target itself. She and the team will survey all participants after the experiment.

  11. Click on the button to join the lively community discussion afterward: http://community.theintentionexperiment.com. Tell our community from 90 countries around the world how it was for you.

Follow Lynne's updates about the Peace America Intention Experiment on: www.facebook.com/LynneMcTaggart2011

The Shift Network 101 San Antonio Rd Petaluma, California 94952 United States