Asunto:[RedLuz] 2012 Meditation Focus Series - Week #50: Looking Beyond 2012 - Reaching Back to Source
Fecha:Jueves, 6 de Diciembre, 2012  19:51:57 (-0600)
Autor:REDCONCIENCIA <lacasadelared @.....com>

Beloved Ones
Here is the 50th suggested meditation theme in this 2012 weekly Meditation Focus Series. The purpose, meditation time and, if needed, a basic meditation method were provided in the first one available HERE. To review the previous Meditation Focuses of this final series for 2012, please click HERE.

This 2012 Meditation Focus Series - Week # 50: Looking Beyond 2012 - Reaching Back to Source is archived at http://www.EarthRainbowNetwork.com/FocusArchives/Week50.htm

* * * * * * *

Week #50: Looking Beyond 2012 - Reaching Back to Source

In our seemingly never-ending Journey back to Source, we are approaching a key dimensional threshold after which nothing will ever be the same. It is still too early for most souls on Earth to be able to correctly assert the scope and far-reaching consequences of what is about to transpire. Yet, many already sense that something absolutely wonderful is about to happen, that an event of extraordinary proportions is set to unfold, and has in fact already begun.

Although some have tried to associate visions of some kind of apocalyptic destruction to this event, those who have started awakening to their true spiritual nature as One with Creator Source have a totally different perspective more closely in line with the transcendent, epiphanic nature of this accelerating transition into a new Era of golden opportunities for fast spiritual progress and global peace and harmony on Earth.

What is at stake here in this tug of visions about what is going to take place is, at the core, our sovereign prerogative and responsibility to choose the direction our existence will take, individually and collectively, in the coming years, centuries and millennia. There cannot be a more crucial moment in our long evolutionary Journey, because what is to be set in motion in the very heart of our souls will determine the fate of countless other souls throughout this universe who are to be influenced at some point in the Omniversal Continuum by what our future Selves will accomplish and co-manifest once this Key threshold is successfully crossed... as it shall be.
The crux of the matter here is the fully conscious and deliberate use of our most precious innate gift of free will that is ours to exercise as One with the Omniversal One that we essentially Are. There is no greater Realization than that of seizing with our full willpower this unique opportunity that we have conceived, planned and implemented over aeons of linear time so as to omnipotently assume the crown of our true Divine Nature along with the potentially infinite cocreative powers attached to it, first and foremost the radiant power of Love, the quintessential Holy Grail we have collectively sought to incarnate and which will open the doors onto an infinitely magnificent realm and the sublime manifestation of countless other gifts. This is what we need to set our spiritual eyes upon and to unflinchingly seek to achieve as we take the last few steps through the vibrational threshold of 2012 onto the Golden Path of Light leading back to Source.
Please, allow your Self, once properly entered into a state of profoundly vibrant and blissful meditation this coming Sunday, to nurture and empower with the full expression of your innate Omniversal nature the connection you always have with Creator Source, feeling out Its Presence behind the veil of your own consciousness, welcoming and inviting Its outflowing manifestation within the crucible of your soulful existence, and merging your own sense of Self with this Radiant Presence until the last vestigial remains of disconnected individuality are dissolved and absorbed into this Being of Infinite Love, for the Highest Good of All... as One.

* * * * * * *

Be All That You Can Be

The following has been inspired from a series of 10 Meditation Focuses networked in 2005, each featuring the wisdom of a profoundly sage Being who came to Earth to assist the awakening human beings upon their path of self-discovery. This wisdom is communicated from the Living Heart of Oneness, the most vital Presence that we are rediscovering, remembering, re-igniting through the most sacred communion of souls in those exquisite moments when we UNITE as One during each of these ongoing globally synchronized meditations occurring every Sunday, since April 2000...

Ever since you started awakening to your sublime Divine Self on your path towards Self-Discovery, more and more you have experienced the sublime sensation of bliss and ecstasy that spontaneously washes over your entire body whenever you allow yourself to merge with this Penultimate Reality of Who You Are. Sometimes, you have also experienced the pulsing Presence of your third eye on your forehead, a natural manifestation of its awakened state and often even a direct nudging sign from your soul that there is something important you need to be fully focussed upon in your linear, physical reality and awareness. This almost physical sensation and the overwhelming sense of elation that comes with being engulfed in bliss are always both powerful beacons signaling to your conscious awareness in which direction your next evolutionary steps ought to be taken, as well as a direct, indeniable confirmation that the thoughts and feelings you are entertaining are spot-on where they should be for your continued progress onto the Golden Path of Light. Whenever you allow yourself to follow your bliss, great victories and powerful, stunning discoveries abound. There cannot be a surer way to know you are at the right place, at the right moment, enjoying the right mix of thoughts, feelings and joyful surrendering to your inner guidance from Source, growing ever more aware of Who You Are and empowered to Be All That You Can Be.

If you wish to let go of the dreadful miasmas of fear, Self-ignorance, hatred, shame and guilt and finally grow out of your intense period of karmically-driven learning experiences over too many lifetimes to count, then allow yourself the unfathomable Grace of melting in tears in the comforting arms of Creator Source, rejoice in the Cosmic Embrace of blissful ecstasy, and BE the Light of Love that has always and will forever remain your True Nature, as One with All That Is. With the growing number of trailblazing souls who have achieved spiritual escape velocity out of the treadmill of successive self-chosen reincarnations, the vibrational path towards blissful Oneness has now been well established and its groove or imprint in the energetic Continuum is now more easy than ever to tune into. Thus it is only a matter of choice, of using your gift of freewill, to give yourself the supreme gift of the One Love, One Heart, One Bliss that clears the path towards Reunification within Source in All, heals all residual miasmas and hurts, and elevates your Soul Being in its long Journey up the Ascension 'ladder', until you can touch once again and merge into the blazing Star of Pure Bliss whence you originally emanated from. It is as simple as that. Choose to be free and follow the Sublime Bliss showing you the Way Home.

Thus through embodying Bliss, the eleventh Remembrance Key of your Global Awakening, you step into and cocreate the New Era of Peace, Love and Harmony that is now manifesting.

Be all the Bliss that you can Be, for the Highest Good of All.

* * * * * * *

Daily Meditation Suggested

To gradually increase your level of preparation during this last stretch in the Time Continuum as we approach the Final Apotheosis, on the 21st of December 2012, it is recommended that you take approximately 15 minutes every day, at a moment that best fits your schedule of activities, to meditate while using successively each of the 12 Remembrances Keys provided over the last 3 years. Here is the eleventh one below, which you may read silently or aloud, either from a printed copy, from your computer screen or from any portable device, at the moment suggested below. It is also recommended that you first use the same format suggested below during the 30 minutes preceding the 30 minute meditation on the main Meditation Focus theme provided above. If you like to have inspirational music playing in the background while you meditate, the album Angelic Music from Iasos, featuring two songs of approximately 30 minutes each, has proven to be well adapted to this spiritual exercize. It is available through various sites such as iTunes or through this LINK.

First take a few slow deep breaths while relaxing all muscles tensions, focussing your attention in your heart and feeling the tingling energies permeating your body with growing waves of bliss. Then, when your mind is at rest and you are perfectly centered in your soul consciousness, express forth from the heart of your soul the following Remembrance Key...
I Am Bliss

... and repeat it, mentally and/or aloud, as many times as necessary to impregnate your whole being with the entire spectrum of thought-forms and feelings this sacred Key evokes in you...
To deepen your understanding of what Bliss truly is, the following affirmation, to be read silently or aloud, solemnly and slowly, is provided to further trigger the emergence of what no words can possibly describe...

I am melting away from within, fusing with the perfect expression of Grace that I Am, surrendering to the effulging flow of Love that suffuses every single aspect of my whole being, raising me up to the pinnacle of absolute Oneness as all residual sense of separation from All That Is vanishes, blown away by the infinite Bliss that pervades me. I am both deeply moved by this indescribable beauty that shines from the depths of my soul, and profoundly at peace, serenely contemplative and utterly calm, as if the entire universe was holding its breath to help me stay centered in this holy moment of graceful ecstasy. Being Bliss, sharing Bliss with All, receiving Bliss from All is the ultimate act of Love, for nothing in the entire universe remains untouched by this sublime experience that radiates through me ad infinitum. Words and concepts are just fleetingly touching at the periphery, barely alluding to the unfathomable holiness that being Bliss actually is. Only the man that has been blind his whole life and who is suddenly given the gift of sight on a bright sunny day in the most beautiful place on Earth can understand just how it feels to reach a perfect state of Cosmic Bliss. But in truth, every soul is endowed with the same gift of Bliss and needs only to surrender to Love to reach it.

Then close your eyes and delve deeply into your soul, allowing whatever images, feelings or words that may arise in response to what you just read to provide deeper meaning and further increase your resonance with the pure Bliss... that you are...

* * * * * * *

Key Suggestion

As we go through the last stretch before the culmination of years of individual and collective training and clearing to prepare the spiritual ground for the transdimensional shift that is set to happen around the end of 2012, and as we focus ever more intently upon the key goals we have each chosen to achieve by then, it is incumbent upon each soul to make a point to not only dedicate time and attention to a collective spiritual practice such as what is being done during our weekly assemblies to elevate our souls as One in focused communion of intent and purpose around the suggested themes, but also to gradually bring our entire field of thinking and feeling in synchronistic alignment, in every waking moment, with the Higher Will of Creator Source we aim to serve every time we meditate globally, as One with All That is. Thus we shall remain aware that every day, every hour, every minute and every second is a sacred opportunity to further be/come Who We Are.

* * * * * * *

USPALLATA 2012
lista nacional de correo
RedLuz Cuyo
encuentro en Facebook

IVANILLICH.ORG.MX
Illich en Facebook

Encuentro Global de las Tribus del Arcoiris-Palenque-Diciembre 2012

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente desde 1996 de articulación de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor,
con 77 herramientas ciberespaciales administradas en servicio desde:

La Casa de la Red

facebook.com/lacasadelared
facebook.com/redluz
Red Global de Consciencia
Red Iberoamericana de Luz
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz y Conciencia

Encuentros de Luz
Calendario Espiritual
SERVICIOS GRATUITOS DE INFORMACIÓN
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anáhuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Foro GAP con todas las canalizaciones
Archivo I
Archivo II

Documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Méshiko-Latinoamérica, panorama nacional civilista

Red Mexicana de Luz, panorama nacional espiritual

Foro México en Conciencia
Red Cuauhnáhuak-Redes civiles morelenses

ENLACES RECOMENDADOS
Activismo Sagrado
Foro sobre Chamanismo
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Política
Tierra Sabia-Red social por la sustentabilidad
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonía Antigua Mexicana
Activarte, AC.

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor, AC.

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Red Internacional de Recicladores

Foro sobre Economía Alternativa

Foro sobre Mercados Orgánicos
Semillas Sin Fronteras

Día de la Tierra-22 de abril
Red Global de Sanadores
Latinos en EEUU

YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Plaxo Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype redluz1 MSN ricardoredluz AIM redluz Y! Messenger anahuak2001
Twitter Latest tweet: Ya puedes bajar el programa completo del encuentro en: http://t.co/XkXjQvqm http://t.co/7tKRTBuu Follow @redluz Reply Retweet   14:01 Dec-06