Asunto:[RedLuz] Engaging The Other: The Power of Compassion / 2 Upcoming Conferences in 2013: May 3-5 in Michigan / June 20-22 in Jordan
Fecha:Martes, 12 de Marzo, 2013  18:46:23 (-0600)
Autor:REDCONCIENCIA <lacasadelared @.....com>

From: <Solweean@aol.com>
Date: 2013/3/11

 Common
Bond Institute

2 Upcoming International Conferences in 2013:|

May 3-5 Conference:

7th Annual International Conference on
Engaging The Other: The Power of Compassion
May 3-5, 2013 ~ Dearborn Michigan USA
~ Registration Is Now Open ~
At a time when polarization is the culprit,
a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary conference addressing the roots of fear-based belief systems, negative stereotypes, prejudice, polarization, scapegoating, enemy images, and artificial barriers of misunderstanding and distrust that divide us.

Presentation of major trauma relief program
aiding refugees in the Middle East

Sponsored by:
Common Bond Institute, People's Peace Fund,
Michigan State University,
and International Humanistic Psychology Association,
Endorsed and Supported by
Over 100 professional associations, universities, and organizations internationally
Official Partner and Event of:
Charter For Compassion and Parliament of World's Religions

~ Call For Proposals ~

Join Us for an extraordinary 3 day
learning community:
examining concepts of "The OTHER" from a universal, cross-cultural perspective to promote a wider public dialogue about images of "Us and Them," and develop practical, effective means to reduce polarization and animosity within and between our communities. More than 30 presenters, facilitators, and visionaries are on hand to facilitate authentic dialogue bridging the divide and cultivating our capacity for appreciation of diversity, reconciliation, and respectful engagement.

PURPOSE OF THE CONFERENCE IS:
> Awareness: Raise the level, depth, and breadth of public dialogue and awareness on core issues.
> Deep Inquiry: Identify and compile fundamental questions, dilemmas, and implications for further deep inquiry and examination
> Sharing: Formulate findings and products to make available to all
> Collaboration: Create Networking Opportunities for collaboration
> Action: Tap our shared wisdom, compassion, and responsibility in finding common ground and developing practical applications in our communities - from the local to the global.

FORMAT and CONTENT:
A 3 day program addressing concepts of "The Other" from diverse perspectives - social, cultural, psychological, political, economic, spiritual, and ecological, offering:
- Presentation of major trauma relief program aiding refugees in the Middle East, - Keynote Speakers, - Topical Panels, - Concurrent Break-out Sessions of Workshops and interactive Roundtables, - Daily Facilitated Dialogue and Action Planning Groups to engage concepts and explore practical applications, - Live 2-way Global Links to other countries, - Interactive All-conference Experiences, - Film and Dialogue, - Social-Cultural Activities, - Networking and Action Planning, - Cross-cultural Community

LOCATION:  Double Tree Hotel, Dearborn, Michigan USA
SCHEDULE: Friday morning 3rd to Sunday afternoon 5th

June 20-22 Conference:

 2nd Annual International Conference on
Transgenerational Trauma:
Communal Wounds and Victim Identities
June 20-22, 2013 ~Amman Jordan

Addressing unresolved inherited communal trauma and the implications for violence and war within and between communities. Held in conjunction with the Global Network for the Study of Transgenerational Trauma, and the Social Health Care training and treatment program to serve refugee populations.

Sponsored by:
Common Bond Institute,
International Humanistic Psychology Association,
International Federation of Medical Students' Associations-Jordan
Endorsed and Supported by
Over 100 professional associations, universities, and organizations internationally
Official Partner of:
Charter For Compassion and Parliament of World's Religions

~ Call For Proposals ~

Conference Details: www.cbiworld.org/Pages/Conferences_TT.htm

3 day program:
A Focused Dialogue and Deliberation - Defining and addressing the dynamics of inherited, unresolved communal trauma from one generation to the next, including historical understandings, the development and perpetuation of communal victim identities, exclusive cultural membership and rites of belonging, and implications for past, present and future relations between communities - particularly war and violence.
A Search for New Models and Methodologies
- Developing new models and methods at the societal level for healing and preventing communal trauma and it's transfer into future generations.

Transgenerational Trauma is seen as an underlying and potent fuel for the eruption of violence in the present and future. Understanding it's dynamics and implications, and developing ways to effectively treat it, are seen as essential to healing and reconciliation within and between communities, establishing compassionate local and global relations, and achieving sustainable peace.

Format and Content:
* Keynote speakers * Topical panels & roundtables * Breakout sessions
of skills, research, theory, and practical presentations * Daily facilitated dialogue & action planning groups * Live 2-way global links with other countries * Networking for cooperation on applications * Multi-cultural, multi disciplinary learning community * Social-cultural events and performances

Official Conference Languages: English and Arabic

LOCATION:
  Coral Sadeen Hotel, Amman, Jordan
SCHEDULE:
3-Day Program: Thurs. morning to Sat. night

______________ Related Programs _______________

- GLOBAL NETWORK for the Study of Transgenerational Trauma:
A research project designed to link and concentrate ongoing research by individuals, groups, and institutions world-wide for the long term study of Transgenerational Trauma. The Annual TT Conference serves as a regular meeting place for Network members and interested participants. www.cbiworld.org/Pages/Conferences_TT_GlobalNetwork.htm

- SOCIAL HEALTH CARE: a training and treatment program
An interdisciplinary trauma training and treatment program building local capacity for healing by providing practical comprehensive training in mental health skills to hundreds of local university students, professionals, and NGO staff
For DETAILS on Proposals, Program, Registration, Displays, and Ads, visit our website or CONTACT:
  Common Bond Institute
      Details at Website: www.cbiworld.org
      Steve Olweean, Conference Co-coordinator
      12170 S. Pine Ayr Drive, Climax, MI 49034 USA
      Ph/Fax: 269-665-9393 Email:
SOlweean@aol.com
      Facebook: tinyurl.com/CBIonFB

~ Please Share This Notice With Others In Your Network ~

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente desde 1996 de articulación de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor,
con 77 herramientas ciberespaciales administradas en servicio desde

La Casa de la Red

facebook.com/lacasadelared
facebook.com/redluz
Red Global de Consciencia
Red Iberoamericana de Luz
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz y Conciencia

Encuentros de Luz
Calendario Espiritual
SERVICIOS GRATUITOS DE INFORMACIÓN
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anáhuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Foro GAP con todas las canalizaciones
Archivo histórico I
Archivo histórico II

PPS y documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Méshiko-Latinoamérica, panorama nacional civilista

Red Mexicana de Luz, panorama nacional espiritual

Foro México en Conciencia
Red Cuauhnáhuak-Redes civiles morelenses

ENLACES RECOMENDADOS
La diosa Mayahuel
Activismo Sagrado
Foro sobre Chamanismo
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Política
Tierra Sabia-Red social por la sustentabilidad
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonía Antigua Mexicana
Activarte

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Red de Recicladores

Foro sobre Economía Alternativa

Foro sobre Mercados Orgánicos
Semillas Sin Fronteras

Día de la Tierra-22 de abril
Nuestra Madre Tierra
Red Global de Sanadores
Red Holístika
Latinos USA

YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Ning Plaxo LinkedIn Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype redluz1 MSN ricardoredluz AIM redluz Y! Messenger anahuak2001
Twitter Latest tweet: DIA DE LA TIERRA EN CUERNAVACA-Abril 20-21 http://t.co/Ps1xitH0WG Follow @redluz Reply Retweet   18:19 Mar-12