Asunto:[RedLuz] Fwd: Rumi: Elixir for your soul
Fecha:Martes, 24 de Septiembre, 2013  07:07:53 (-0500)
Autor:REDCONCIENCIA <lacasadelared @.....com>

ShiftNetworkEmailHeader-Short.jpg

Ricardo,

I'm honored to be hosting one of my favorite speakers Andrew Harvey tomorrow on a free call event dedicated to the majestic life and teachings of Rumi, who holds vital mystical insights for our time.

Register here for: Rumi's Renaissance: How His Wisdom Can Liberate Your Soul and Our World

Andrew's depth of scholarship (40+ books on world mystical traditions, including several on Rumi) combines with a love-saturated understanding of the mystical initiations that Rumi underwent to birth his ecstatic poetry.

If you've ever had one of Rumi's poems stop you in your tracks with its raw, naked beauty and penetrating truth and then wondered about the life and deeper messages of this celebrated man, this is the call event for you.

And if you haven't, then you simply MUST know about this mystic and Andrew is an extraordinary guide.

Simply put, there's no more important spiritual poet for our day than Rumi and no other living mystic-scholar who can bring alive his messages for your soul in such a riveting, heart-expanding way.

As we traverse a time of profound Shift and considerable challenge in our world, Rumi's words offer a roadmap for initiating ourselves through the Dark Night and into a truly sacred view of our lives.

The event is sure to be elixir for your soul.

For me, taking a full semester course with Andrew on Rumi was one of the greatest gifts of my graduate studies, activating in me a new level of understanding the heart path and the way of passion that Rumi and other Sufi poets have blazed for us.

I'm thus particularly delighted to share that same experience of Rumi, seen through Andrew's eyes, with you for free.

Come and dance in the ecstatic fire of divine love with us here: Rumi's Renaissance

And even if you can't make it live, do sign up for the recording, which is guaranteed to be truly inspired.

Stephen headshot Dec12 88x112.jpg   Enjoy!
Stephen

p.s. Here's another Rumi poem that I love (and if you love it as well, do join us tomorrow):

One Whisper of the Beloved

Lovers share a sacred decree -
to seek the Beloved.
They roll head over heels,
rushing toward the Beautiful One
like a torrent of water.

In truth, everyone is a shadow of the Beloved -
Our seeking is His seeking,
Our words are His words.

At times we flow toward the Beloved
like a dancing stream.
At times we are still water
held in His pitcher.
At times we boil in a pot
turning to vapor -
that is the job of the Beloved.

He breathes into my ear
until my soul
takes on His fragrance.
He is the soul of my soul -
How can I escape?
But why would any soul in this world
want to escape from the Beloved?

He will melt your pride
making you thin as a strand of hair,
Yet do not trade, even for both worlds,
One strand of His hair.

We search for Him here and there
while looking right at Him.
Sitting by His side we ask,
"O Beloved, where is the Beloved?"

Enough with such questions! -
Let silence take you to the core of life.

All your talk is worthless
When compared to one whisper
of the Beloved.

Ode 442 translated by Jonathan Star and Shahram Shiva
A Garden Beyond Paradise: The Mystical Poetry of Rumi

ShiftNetworkEmailFooter-Short.jpg

 Click here to update your contact information.

All rights reserved.
Using a spam filter? Please make sure emails from The Shift Network are allowed.

Follow @theshiftnetwork on Twitter.
Ready to get more involved? Join Shift Movement, a free online community created by The Shift Network. Sign up here.
The Shift Network values your privacy. You're opted in to receive Shift Network communications, including announcements about courses and events. If you prefer not to receive these, please click the following Unsubscribe link:

The Shift Network 101 San Antonio Rd Petaluma, California 94952 United States

RED GLOBAL DE CONSCIENCIA
Plataforma independiente desde 1996 de articulación de alternativas para crear un mundo mejor,
con 77 herramientas ciberespaciales patrocinadas y administradas en servicio desde

La Casa de la Red

facebook.com/lacasadelared
facebook.com/redluz
Red Global de Consciencia
Red Iberoamericana de Luz
Guardianes de la Tierra
Redes de Luz y Conciencia

Encuentros de Luz
Calendario Espiritual
SERVICIOS GRATUITOS DE INFORMACIÓN
RedLuz-Panorama mundial espiritual
Red Anáhuak-Panorama mundial civilista
Foro GAP con todas las canalizaciones
Archivo histórico I
Archivo histórico II

PPS y documentos pesados
RED MEXICANA DE CONCIENCIA
Foro Méshiko-Latinoamérica, panorama nacional civilista

Red Mexicana de Luz, panorama nacional espiritual

Foro México en Conciencia
Red Cuauhnáhuak-Redes civiles morelenses

ENLACES RECOMENDADOS
La diosa Mayahuel
Activismo Sagrado
Foro sobre Chamanismo
Salvemos el Bosque de Agua
Espiritualidad y Política
Tierra Sabia-Red social por la sustentabilidad
Museo Virtual de la Cosmogonía Antigua Mexicana
Activarte

Ser Tierra-Tradiciones ancestrales amerindias
El Poder del Consumidor

Enciclopedia Virtual de la Medicina Tradicional Mexicana

Enciclopedia Virtual sobre Economía Solidaria

Recicladores en red

Foro sobre Economía Alternativa

Foro sobre Mercados Orgánicos
Semillas Sin Fronteras

Día de la Tierra-22 de abril
Nuestra Madre Tierra
Red Global de Sanadores
Red Holístika
Latinos USA

YouTube Facebook hi5 Twitter Flixster Friendster Ning Plaxo LinkedIn Netvibes
Contacto, asesoría, informes de grupos locales en cada país y donativos para ayudar a sostener estos servicios: lacasadelared@gmail.com . Mensajeros instantáneos: Skype redluz1 MSN ricardoredluz AIM redluz Y! Messenger anahuak2001