Asunto:[RedLuz] Crescent Moon Phase: expand
Fecha:Sabado, 5 de Julio, 2014  03:24:35 (-0500)
Autor:REDCONCIENCIA <lacasadelared @.....com>

Messages

Fri Jul 4, 2014 10:15 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Lorna" abcbodywork

Friday, July 4, 2014

Moon in Libra

Ruling Mahavidya: Dhumavati (The Goddess of Mirrors) and Kali (The Destroyer)

Skill: remain open and flexible

Negative Imprint: strong-willed to control others, willing others to comply

Positive Imprint: strong willed to self-direct, willing to extend to others

Today's energy stirs great passion.

There is a tremendous amount of energy that can be harnessed today. Take some time to think about where you are and where you want to be (mentally, physically, emotionally, etc.) The degree of the position of the Earth today is the energy of "a fire worshipper meditates on the ultimate realities of existence." It is alchemical energy, able to create magic. It arouses and stokes an inner fire. What does your heart truly desire? The Universe hears and responds to this today. If the thing that is blocking you is you, there is an abundance of energy to push you out of that. The energy enables us to self-direct more effectively.

Some people will respond negatively to the passion that is incited today. Anger, inflexibility, manipulation, aggression, and controlling behavior are manifestations of this. Issues of dependency, appreciation, and recognition also arise. These are signs that something needs to change or shift.

An interesting feature of today's energy is the ability to morph space-time. This means the past and the future are fluid and ripe for re-imprinting. Changing your view about a perceived loss or failure from the past will change your future. Can you take hold of the reins of your mind?

The principle of resonance (like attracting like) is also strong today. We are pulled toward those people, places, things, and ideas that are more akin to our soul's code and the destiny of our lives. Psychic-type communications are also heightened.

The theme this month is revolutionary liberation. Today's energy goes a long way toward this. Though we are aware that we are in the midst of a powerful energetic window of time that could be used for nefarious purposes, we also see the opportunity to harness passion for positive expression. The Spirit of Liberty reigns strong today, no matter where on Gaia Sophia you are.

In celebration of my favorite thing - freedom - I've posted the story of my initiation with the Mahavidyas on theAbout page here atwww.oraclereport.com. Scroll down to "Initiation with the Kalis." Many people have asked me to tell the story of my first encounter with the Wisdom Goddesses. I am happy to tell it today.

...Recall also that all this month, people, places, and things are loosening, breaking, or opening up. The energy of sharp contrasts enhances this theme.

We navigate all of this acrobatically by being aware of the course. We see the negative potential, but we understand that underneath all of the presenting issues is the hallmark for change. We see how, in some way in some part of our lives, we need to shift. We recognize that we are undergoing a period of transformation, liberation, and re-alignment deeper into the mystic.

Remember, today teaches us something we need to know.

(Note for those readers who follow the Mahavidyas, the Wisdom Goddesses who are aspects of Gaia-Sophia and interface with humanity: Today Dhumavati and Kali are "releasing the Kraken," so to speak. [The Kraken is a giant squid-like sea creature that derives from Norse mythology.] The Archons [dark cabal/illuminati] will attempt to use the power that is available from these potent astrological signatures to imprint reality with fear, chaos, and gloom. Essentially, protection and buffering from these extremes spreads through the collective like the tentacles of the Kraken. It is a metaphor.)

Fri Jul 4, 2014 2:00 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Lorna" abcbodywork

http://wakeup-world.com/2014/07/03/new-archaeological-discoveries-uncover-the-mysteries-of-a-lost-civilisation/

New Archaeological Discoveries Uncover the Mysteries of a Lost Civilisation

3rd July 2014

By Graham Hancock

Special Guest Writer for Wake Up World

“Everything we’ve been taught about the origins of civilization may be wrong”, says Danny Natawidjaja, PhD, senior geologist with the Research Centre for Geotechnology at the Indonesian Institute of Sciences. “Old stories about Atlantis and other a great lost civilizations of prehistory, long dismissed as myths by archaeologists, look set to be proved true”.

From Indonesia to Turkey

I’m climbing with Dr Natawidjaja up the steep slope of a 300-ft high step-pyramid set amidst a magical landscape of volcanoes, mountains and jungles interspersed with paddy fields and tea plantations a hundred miles from the city of Bandung in West Java, Indonesia.

The pyramid has been known to archaeology since 1914 when megalithic structures formed from blocks of columnar basalt were found scattered amongst the dense trees and undergrowth that then covered its summit. Local people held the site to be sacred and called it Gunung Padang, the name it still goes by today, which means “Mountain of Light”, or “Mountain of Enlightenment”, in the local Sundanese language. The summit, where the megaliths were found arranged across five terraces had been used as a place of meditation and retreat since time immemorial, archaeologists were told, and again this remains true today.

However neither the archaeologists, nor apparently the locals realized the pyramid was a pyramid. It was believed to be a natural hill, somewhat modified by human activity, until Natawidjaja and his team began a geological survey here in 2011. By then the summit had long since been cleared and the megalithic terraces recognized to be ancient and man-made, but no radiocarbon dating was ever done and the previously accepted age of the site – about 1,500 to 2,500 BC — was based on guesswork rather than on excavations.

The first scientific radiocarbon dating was done by Natawidjaja himself on soils underlying the megaliths at or near the surface. The dates produced – around 500 to 1,500 BC – were very close to the archaeological guesswork and caused no controversy. However a surprise was in store as Natawidjaja and his team extended their investigation using tubular drills that brought up cores of earth and stone from much deeper levels.

First the drill cores contained evidence – fragments of columnar basalt – that man-made megalithic structures lay far beneath the surface. Secondly the organic materials brought up in the drill cores began to yield older and older dates – 3,000 BC to 5,000 BC, then 9,600 BC as the drills bit deeper, then around 11,000 BC, then, 15,000 BC and finally at depths of 90 feet and more an astonishing sequence of dates of 20,000 BC to 22,000 BC and earlier.

“This was not at all what my colleagues in the world of archaeology expected or wanted to hear” says Natawidjaja, who earned his PhD at Cal Tech in the United States and who, it becomes apparent, regards archaeology as a thoroughly unscientific discipline.

The problem is that those dates from 9,600 BC and earlier belong to the period that archaeologists call the “Upper Palaeolithic” and take us back deep into the last Ice Age when Indonesia was not a series of islands as it is today but was part of a vast southeast Asian continent dubbed “Sundaland” by geologists.

Sea level was 400 feet lower then because huge ice caps two miles deep covered most of Europe and North America. But as the ice caps began to melt all the water stored in them returned to the oceans and sea-level rose, submerging many parts of the world where humans had previously lived. Thus Britain was joined to Europe during the Ice Age (there was no English Channel or North Sea). Likewise there was no Red Sea, no Persian Gulf, Sri Lanka was joined to southern India, Siberia was joined to Alaska, Australia was joined to New Guinea – and so on and so forth. It was during this epoch of sea-level rise, sometimes slow and continuous, sometimes rapid and cataclysmic, that the Ice Age continent of Sundaland was submerged with only the Malaysian Peninsula and the Indonesian islands as we know them today high enough to remain above water.

The established archaeological view of the state of human civilization until the end of the last Ice Age about 9,600 BC was that our ancestors were primitive hunter gatherers incapable of any form of civilization or architectural feats. In the following millennia settled agriculture was very gradually developed and perfected. Around 4,000 BC the increasing sophistication of economic and social structures, and growing organizational abilities, made possible the creation of the earliest megalithic sites (such as Gigantija on the Maltese island of Gozo for example) while the first true cities emerged around 3500 BC in Mesopotamia and soon afterwards in Egypt. In the British Isles Callanish in the Outer Hebrides and Avebury in southwest England, both dated to around 3,000 BC, are the oldest examples of true megalithic sites. The megalithic phase of Stonehenge is thought to have begun around 2,400 BC and to have continued to around 1,800 BC.

Gunung Padang

Within this well worked out and long-established chronology there is no place for any prehistoric civilization such as Atlantis. But interestingly the Greek philosopher Plato, whose dialogue of Timias and Critias contains the earliest surviving mention of the fabled sunken kingdom, dates the catastrophic destruction and submergence of Atlantis by floods and earthquakes to “9,000 years before the time of Solon” – i.e. to 9,600 BC, the end of the last Ice Age. Since the Greeks had no access to modern scientific knowledge about the Ice Age and its rapidly rising sea levels (often accompanied by cataclysmic earthquakes as the weight of the melting ice caps was removed from the continental landmasses) the date Plato gives is, to say the least, an uncanny coincidence.

In Danny Natawidjaja’s view, however, it is no coincidence at all. His research at Gunung Padang has convinced him that Plato was right about the existence of a high civilization in the depths of the last Ice Age – a civilization that was indeed brought to a cataclysmic end involving floods and earthquakes in an epoch of great global instability between 10,900 BC and 9,600 BC.

This epoch, which geologists call the “Younger Dryas” has long been recognized as mysterious and tumultuous. In 10,900 BC, when it began, the earth had been emerging from the Ice Age for roughly 10,000 years, global temperatures were rising steadily and the ice caps were melting. Then there was a sudden dramatic return to colder conditions – even colder than at the peak of the Ice Age 21,000 years ago. This short, sharp deep freeze lasted for 1,300 years until 9,600 BC when the warming trend resumed, global temperatures shot up again and the remaining ice caps melted very suddenly dumping all the water they contained into the oceans.

“It is difficult,” Natawidjaja says, “for us to imagine what life on earth must have been like during the Younger Dryas. It was a truly cataclysmic period of immense climate instability and terrible, indeed terrifying, global conditions. It’s not surprising that many large animal species, such as the mammoths, went extinct during this precise time and of course it had huge effects on our ancestors, not just those ‘primitive’ hunter gatherers the archaeologists speak of but also, I believe, a high civilization that was wiped from the historical record by the upheavals of the Younger Dryas.”

What has brought Natawidjaja to this radical view is the evidence he and his team have uncovered at Gunung Padang. When their drill cores began to yield very ancient carbon dates from clays filling the gaps between worked stones they expanded their investigation using geophysical equipment – ground penetrating radar, seismic tomography and electrical resistivity – to get a picture of what lay under the ground. The results were stunning, showing layers of massive construction using the same megalithic elements of columnar basalt that are found on the surface but with courses of huge basaltic rocks beneath them extending down to 100 feet and more beneath the surface. At those depths the carbon dates indicate that the megaliths were put in place more than 10,000 years ago and in some cases as far back as 24,000 years ago.

Columnar basalt does form naturally – the famous Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland is an example – but at Gunung Padang it has been used as a building material and is laid out in a form never found in nature.

Artist’s impression of Gunung Padang as it would have looked in antiquity, by and courtesy of architect Pon S Purajatnika ©

“The geophysical evidence is unambiguous”, Natawidjaja says. “Gunung Padang is not a natural hill but a man-made pyramid and the origins of construction here go back long before the end of the last Ice Age. Since the work is massive even at the deepest levels, and bears witness to the kinds of sophisticated construction skills that were deployed to build the pyramids of Egypt or the largest megalithic sites of Europe, I can only conclude that we’re looking at the work of a lost civilization and a fairly advanced one.”

“The archaeologists won’t like that”, I point out.

“They don’t!” Natawidjaja agrees with a rueful smile. “I’ve already got myself into a lot of hot water with this. My case is a solid one, based on good scientific evidence, but it’s not an easy one. I’m up against deeply entrenched beliefs.”

The next step will be a full-scale archaeological excavation. “We have to excavate in order to interrogate our remote sensing data and our carbon dating sequences and either to confirm or deny what we believe we’ve found here,” says Natawidjaja, “but unfortunately there’s a lot of obstacles in our way.”

When I ask what he means by obstacles he replies that some senior Indonesian archaeologists are lobbying the government in Jakarta to prevent him from doing any further work at Gunung Padang on the grounds that they “know” the site is less than 5,000 years old and see no justification for disturbing it.

“I don’t deny that the megaliths at the surface are less than 5,000 years old”, Natawidjaja hastens to add, “but I suggest they were put here because Gunung Padang has been recognized as a sacred place since time immemorial. It’s the deepest layers of the structure at between 12,000 and more than 20,000 years old that are the most important. They have potentially revolutionary implications for our understanding of history and I think it’s vital that we be allowed to investigate them properly.”

Gobekli Tepe

Gunung Padang is not the only ancient site that raises huge question marks over the story archaeologists tell us about our past. On the other side of the world, in southeastern Turkey, another man-made hill has been excavated during the past decade, this time by Professor Klaus Schmidt of the German Archaeological Institute. The site, called Gobekli Tepe (which means “Potbellied Hill” in the local Kurdish language) consists of a series of immense megalithic stone circles on the scale of Stonehenge and were deliberately buried (creating the appearance of a hill) around 8,000 BC by the mysterious ancient people who made it.

The circles themselves date back to 9,600 BC, however, with the oldest work being the best. At least twenty further circles on a similar scale, identified by ground penetrating radar, are still deeply buried. Some of these, Klaus Schmidt told me when I visited Gobekli Tepe in September 2013, are likely to be much older than those already excavated.

At 7,000 or more years older than Stonehenge, the megaliths of Gobekli Tepe, like the deeply buried megaliths of Gunung Padang mean that the timeline of history taught in our schools and universities for the best part of the last hundred years can no longer stand. It is beginning to look as though civilization, as I argued in my controversial 1995 bestseller Fingerprints of the Gods, is indeed much older and much more mysterious than we thought.

In essence what I proposed in that book was that an advanced civilization had been wiped out and lost to history in a global cataclysm at the end of the last Ice Age. I suggested there were survivors who settled at various locations around the world and attempted to pass on their superior knowledge, including knowledge of agriculture, to hunter-gatherer peoples who had also survived the cataclysm. Indeed even today we have populations of hunter gatherers, in the Kalahari Desert, for instance, and in the Amazon jungle, who co-exist with our advanced technological culture – so we should not be surprised that equally disparate levels of civilization might have co-existed in the past.

What I could not do when I wrote Fingerprints of the Gods, because the evidence was not then available, was identify the exact nature of the cataclysm that had wiped out my hypothetical lost civilization, and this absence of a specific “smoking gun” was one of the many aspects of my argument that was heavily criticized by archaeologists. Since 2007, however, masses of scientific evidence have come to light that have identified the smoking gun for me in the form of a comet that broke into multiple fragments now known to have hit the earth 12,980 years ago. The impacts (some on the North American ice cap, some elsewhere) caused floods and tidal waves and threw a vast cloud of dust into the upper atmosphere that enshrouded the entire earth for more than a thousand years, preventing the sun’s rays from reaching the surface, and setting off the Younger Dryas deep freeze.

I believe it is possible that Gobekli Tepe may prove to be the work of the survivors of a great civilization lost during the Younger Dryas (interestingly the so-called “origins of agriculture” have been traced back by archaeologists to the vicinity of Gobekli Tepe and to the exact period in which Gobekli Tepe was created). But it is to Gunung Padang that I now look for a possibly even more stunning confirmation of my theory. Danny Natawidjaja’s geological survey has revealed not only deeply buried massive constructions and very ancient carbon dates at Gunung Padang but also the presence of three hidden chambers, so rectilinear in form that they are most unlikely to be natural. The largest of these lies at a depth of between 70 and 90 feet beneath the summit of the pyramid and measures approximately 18 feet high, 45 feet long and 30 feet wide.

Could it be the fabled “Hall of Records” of Atlantis? If Dr. Natawidjaja’s geological excavation is allowed to proceed, despite strenuous attempts by local archaeologists to prevent it, then we should know the answer to that question, one way or another, by the end of 2014.

All Photographs © Santha Faiia, shot on location at Gobekli Tepe in September 2013 and at Gunung Padang in December 2013.

Previous article by Graham Hancock:

The War On Consciousness
About the author:

Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, Graham Hancock is the author of the international bestsellers The Sign and The Seal, Fingerprints of the Gods, and Heaven’s Mirror. His books have sold more than five million copies worldwide and have been translated into 27 languages. His public lectures, radio and TV appearances, including two major TV series for Channel 4 in the UK and The Learning Channel in the US – Quest For The Lost Civilisation and Flooded Kingdoms of the Ice Age – have put his ideas before audiences of tens of millions. He has become recognised as an unconventional thinker who raises controversial questions about humanity’s past.

Hancock graduated from Durham University in 1973 with First Class Honours in Sociology. He went on to pursue a career in quality journalism, writing for many of Britain’s leading newspapers including The Times, The Sunday Times, The Independent, and The Guardian. He was also co-editor of New Internationalist magazine from 1976-1979 and East Africa correspondent for The Economist from 1981-1983.

Throughout the 1980s, Hancock’s published 6 books, his breakthrough to ‘bestseller’ status coming in 1992 with the publication of The Sign and The Seal, his epic investigation into the mystique and whereabouts today of the lost Ark of the Covenant. Fingerprints of the Gods, published in 1995 confirmed Hancock’s growing reputation; selling more than three million copies, it was described as ‘one of the intellectual landmarks of the decade’ by the Literary Review. Subsequent works Keeper Of Genesis and Heaven’s Mirror have also been Number 1 bestsellers, the latter accompanied by Hancock’s three-part television series Quest For the Lost Civilisation.

In 2002 Hancock published Underworld: Flooded Kingdoms of the Ice Age to critical acclaim, and hosted an accompanying TV series. The culmination of years of research and on-hand dives at ancient underwater ruins, Underworld offered tangible archaeological evidence that legends of floods destroying ancient off-coastal civilizations were not to be dismissed out of hand.

Hancock’s most recent ventures include Talisman: Sacred Cities, Secret Faith which explores evidence of the continuation into modern times of a secret astronomical cult, Supernatural: Meetings with The Ancient Teachers of Mankind, an investigation of shamanism and the origins of religion, and his latest work Entangled, a story of a supernatural battle of good against evil fought out across the dimension of time on the human plane; a work inspired by his journey to the Amazon to drink visionary brew Ayahuasca, used by shamans for more than 4000 years.

To learn more, visit www.grahamhancock.com or follow Graham Hancock on Facebook.

Join Wake Up World's Ever Evolving Social Communities

Facebook Pinterest Google Plus Twitter

Please help support the evolution of WuW by shopping through our international Amazon links and receive up to 70% off on selected products. USA- Canada - France - Germany - UK

Share your thoughts by adding your comments below.

Print Friendly or Save as PDF

Fri Jul 4, 2014 3:49 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

oneflynangel