Asunto:Re: [usik] Curso basico
Fecha:Viernes, 26 de Septiembre, 2008  08:27:58 (+0200)
Autor:jrpalanca <jrpalanca @.....es>

Dear Andrea

You can subscribe to the course sending by e-mail your full name and surname,age,and  birth place. Only you must say if you want to receive the lessons (in your e-mail) in English,Italian,Spanish or another language and we send you it  with exercises any time.And we´ll correct them till you finish.

For suscribe you can fill the form that it is down the bot called Loa 1 or simply send your dates to this mail.

Than you very much

I hope hear from you

Ked

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.